ADVERTISEMENT

Custom Undefeated Yeti Cups? Yes please.

ucfknightz

Four-Star Recruit
Feb 18, 2009
DUWHrlnX0AAbcbQ

Found on Twitter

They are putting the national champions thing on everything. Someone is going to tell me they are going to put it on a race car next.

I'm seeing a lot of triggered SEC fans in the future if that NASCAR comes to fruition :D.
They are already triggered. Alabama fans talking trash with their #17 shirts but when you mention the Houlgate championship of 1941 or the championships that were awarded before they lost their bowl game then they go silent. Alabama claims at least 6 and up to 10 dubious championships. But they get bent out of shape over an excellent unbeaten team claiming a share this year.

I got a 13-0 undefeated Turvis cup that also has all the game scores from 2017....not savvy enough to post a pic though. I got mine at Publix, but heard that they also had them at Bass Pro Shops.

I think the goal is to have it run at Talladega (Alabama). 500 laps trolling!

It looks like t the sponsorship is for the ARCA race, not the NASCAR CUP race.
The ARCA race is an ancillary event held under a separate sanctioning body prior to the 500-miler featuring the "big-name" drivers.

With all due respect to Frank Kimmel et al, it's kinda like sponsoring the pee-wee teams that play during halftime. Exaggerating, ARCA is still a big deal, just not going to be the level of exposure of a CUP race.

Also, Edwards needs to update his iRacing shadow effects.

The ARCA race is an ancillary event held under a separate sanctioning body prior to the 500-miler featuring the "big-name" drivers.

With all due respect to Frank Kimmel et al, it's kinda like sponsoring the pee-wee teams that play during halftime. Exaggerating, ARCA is still a big deal, just not going to be the level of exposure of a CUP race.

Maybe they can get it for the FASCAR series that races at places like the NSB speedway ?

Yes. There is the top Cup series(Monster), then Xfinity, then Camping World Truck Series and then the Arca Cars. Most people only watch the Monster. You would pretty much have to be a racing fanatic or know someone that races if you’re watching ARCA.

Yes. There is the top Cup series(Monster), then Xfinity, then Camping World Truck Series and then the Arca Cars. Most people only watch the Monster. You would pretty much have to be a racing fanatic or know someone that races if you’re watching ARCA.
Sounds like SEC fans.

I think we should do a go fund me campaign to have the UCF national champions put on the hood of UCF’s own Aric Almirola’s car for Talladega.

I know but Aric Almirola drives in the NASCAR Monster energy series (the top division). We want it seen nationally not in the more regional ARCA series.

I think we should do a go fund me campaign to have the UCF national champions put on the hood of UCF’s own Aric Almirola’s car for Talladega.
Those sponsors typically are already paid for this close to season. If not the driver would be let go. I don’t think a sponsor will give up what they paid for already. ARCA guy probably is having sponsorship issues so he’s guising the NC as the reason he needs help running his car.

I went to a past Fall Talladega Race Weekend where the ARCA Cars ran on Saturday (Cup Race Sunday of course) and there had to be 80,000-90,000 plus fans at that race.

#funtimes

PS. Daytona is still the best Super Speedway (more narrower, more strategy).

Reactions: lawknight
I went to a past Fall Talladega Race Weekend where the ARCA Cars ran on Saturday (Cup Race Sunday of course) and there had to be 80,000-90,000 plus fans at that race.

#funtimes

PS. Daytona is still the best Super Speedway (more narrower, more strategy).
How long ago? NASCAR attendance has been dwindling. I went to Daytona 3 years ago and there were a lot of empty seats. That was the Cup race. ARCA is worse.

WeatherTech sport car racing might be a cheaper option ... and still get people talking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT