ADVERTISEMENT

Custom User Titles have been edited - feedback wanted

Brandon

Publisher
Staff
May 28, 2001
Winter Park, FL
www.ucfsports.com
I am certainly open to feedback and may make some edits. The default setting gave most users a "Well-Known Member" tag. Based on post counts, I have edited to the following:

High School Harry - 0-9 posts
Two-Star Recruit - 10 or more posts
Three-Star Recruit - 50 or more posts
Four-Star Recruit - 100 or more posts
Five-Star Recruit - 500 or more posts
Bronze Knight - 1,000 or more posts
Silver Knight - 2,500 or more posts
Golden Knight - 5,000 or more posts
Diamond Knight - 10,000 or more posts
Todd's Tiki Bar - 20,000 or more posts
GOL's Inner Circle - 50,000 or more posts

"High School Harry" will go over most heads. It's a favorite line of GOL when a player reverts to a bad practice/technique habit. I believe it's an evolved word of "Dancing Harry" which GOL uses to describe running backs that don't hit the hole and go.

If you have any suggestions for titles or levels, please post.

I am considering not going with post counts and instead ranking based on "Likes" or "Trophy Points." Trophy Points can be customized. Likes rewards quality. Some posters have great content, but if they haven't been posting since 2001 they will always be far behind in post count. So everybody can start anew.

Post Counts, Likes and Trophy Points are sorted here: http://ucf.forums.rivals.com/members/?type=likes

The unfamiliar names under "Most Messages" are some of the other Rivals publishers who have access to the Dungeon or outside users who have posted on the open board, thus introducing their username to the UCF-specific system. The leaders in post count are @Knight_Light (93k), myself (71k), @UCFOleboy (48k) and @brahmanknight. The early likes leaders are myself (79), @UCF w00t , @brahmanknight , @Knight_Light and @btbones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News