ADVERTISEMENT

CYBER NINJA'S AZ ELECTION AUDIT RELEASED!!!

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
From the link below: After months of toiling away in secret, Arizona's election audit has come to a close. Cyber Ninjas, the Florida group leading the audit, is set to announce its findings on Friday and Insider obtained a draft copy of the audit results. They show no significant discrepancies between the official Maricopa County tally and Cyber Ninjas' recount.

According to the 110-page report, Cyber Ninja's audit actually found that former President Donald Trump received 261 fewer votes than the official Maricopa County canvass and found 99 more votes for Biden.

I'll confess, I didn't see this result coming from the Cyber Ninjas. :)

I have accepted the fact that Dementia Joe #1 is prez. no matter the results of any audits at this point. Other than The border mess, Covid which he said he could control being a mess, Afganistan disaster, Inflation out of control, Massive deficits, and fully arming the Taliban, he has done a good job.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
I have accepted the fact that Dementia Joe #1 is prez. no matter the results of any audits at this point. Other than The border mess, Covid which he said he could control being a mess, Afganistan disaster, Inflation out of control, Massive deficits, and fully arming the Taliban, he has done a good job.

Most of these things arent remotely Bidens fault, but you know that.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I have accepted the fact that Dementia Joe #1 is prez.
M88P23.gif

Most of these things arent remotely Bidens fault, but you know that.
I agree it is the handlers who tell him what he is for and going to do everyday. Many of the things I listed are a direct result of the Obama people running the show for Joe.

There was a LOT of sketchy stuff found in the audit. 17,000 duplicate ballots is kind of a big deal.
No, they claim there was a lot of sketchy stuff. The duplicate ballots issue has already been to court and is a process used all over the country. Basically it is if someone mails in a damaged ballot or something along those lines that the machines cant read, they are allowed to duplicate it so it will count. They arent counted twice.

According to the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC), ballot duplication is the process for replacing damaged or improperly marked ballots (i.e., the voting system cannot read the ballot) with a new ballot that preserves the voter’s intent. The ballot duplication processes create a “clean ballot” with the voter’s choices that can be read by ballot tabulation equipment. The process also ensures that the original voter-marked ballot is retained for the record including any required auditing. It is the duplicated or transcribed “clean ballot,” and not the damaged one, that is counted by tabulation equipment.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Not gonna lie, hearing that Trump lost Arizona today was just as satisfying as the last twelve times I heard he lost Arizona.
Trump was hyping up the REAL count in Arizona on his website earlier this week....but for some strange reason, they took it down today.

Trump was hyping up the REAL count in Arizona on his website earlier this week....but for some strange reason, they took it down today.
He should have, He was wrong about what the new count would say, but the count also showed some troublesome stuff, like the 9k more ballots recorded than what the county sent out. While Biden still won with what they found, they did find some pretty fishy stuff.

It’s almost like if you condition your braindead base that the other side is committing massive voter fraud then some of the dopes will be determined to commit “make up fraud”. But luckily the amount of fraud that could actually impact an election is minimal. So yeah Trump lost some votes and Biden gained some votes. As expected.

It’s almost like if you condition your braindead base that the other side is committing massive voter fraud then some of the dopes will be determined to commit “make up fraud”. But luckily the amount of fraud that could actually impact an election is minimal. So yeah Trump lost some votes and Biden gained some votes. As expected.
The Republican-controlled Arizona legislature spent MILLIONS of dollars on a moronic 'recount' conducted by a private group who had zero credentials in the election recount business. Their only claim to fame was their Trumpian fanaticism.

So it was a foregone conclusion that these "Cyber Ninjas" were going to blow the lid off the massive voter fraud that took place, right guys? :)

The fact that even a group of nutjobs realized they'd be in some really big doo-doo if they "found new votes for Trump" speaks volumes about what a nonsensical sham Trump's "Big Steal" was from the get-go.

The Republican-controlled Arizona legislature spent MILLIONS of dollars on a moronic 'recount' conducted by a private group who had zero credentials in the election recount business. Their only claim to fame was their Trumpian fanaticism.

So it was a foregone conclusion that these "Cyber Ninjas" were going to blow the lid off the massive voter fraud that took place, right guys? :)

The fact that even a group of nutjobs realized they'd be in some really big doo-doo if they "found new votes for Trump" speaks volumes about what a nonsensical sham Trump's "Big Steal" was from the get-go.

They all know its a sham, but the thing is, this is more for future elections. Claiming fraud, even though they know it doesnt exist, is what they are going to use to change voting rules for future elections. Instead of you know, just having better policies that attract more voters. They are going to try and maintain power by making it harder to voter. They are acting like they are trying to save Democracy, but the powers at be know what they are doing is actually the opposite.

They all know its a sham, but the thing is, this is more for future elections. Claiming fraud, even though they know it doesnt exist, is what they are going to use to change voting rules for future elections. Instead of you know, just having better policies that attract more voters. They are going to try and maintain power by making it harder to voter. They are acting like they are trying to save Democracy, but the powers at be know what they are doing is actually the opposite.
The real trick is making it harder for only Democrats to vote.

dude was awake tweeting at like 3am lol

love or hate the guy, you have to admit he was much more lively.

I neither loved nor hated Donald. I am merely pointing out that walking up stairs, communicating, and staying awake around leaders are two things that geriatric fossils like Biden and Trump failed at miserably.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
dude was awake tweeting at like 3am lol

love or hate the guy, you have to admit he was much more lively.
He was more “lively” if by lively you mean flapping his gums and pressing his thumb into his phone from the toilet. Neither pending octogenarian is winning any fitness competitions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT