ADVERTISEMENT

DACA

Definitely not a good week for Donald. Second time this week the Supreme Court slapped his pee pee.

Bad decision for one reason: it usurps authority from the executive branch that it has, constitutionally and places it in the judicial.

It didn't usurp anything. Read the decision.
I did. It has taken authority away from the executive to undo an executive action and placed it in the judiciary. Just the fact that DACA was an overreach of authority to begin with should be enough to side with the administration. This was an example of legislating from the bench.

I did. It has taken authority away from the executive to undo an executive action and placed it in the judiciary. Just the fact that DACA was an overreach of authority to begin with should be enough to side with the administration. This was an example of legislating from the bench.
What a pussy.

I am for DACA reform,. but it should be done by congress and signed by the Prez. Not done by any Prez, neither Obama nor Trump, nor by the Supreme court. The law stated how and what was to be done, Obama's order ignored that law, Trump just put it back as it was. I will state that Kavanaugh has been great for liberals so far.

I am for DACA reform,. but it should be done by congress and signed by the Prez. Not done by any Prez, neither Obama nor Trump, nor by the Supreme court. The law stated how and what was to be done, Obama's order ignored that law, Trump just put it back as it was. I will state that Kavanaugh has been great for liberals so far.
Trump was supposed to be this huge tyrant that was going to be a dictator. Its pretty funny that he's been the exact opposite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT