ADVERTISEMENT

Deck the Spec!

WhiteandSlatonWVU

Four-Star Recruit
Apr 27, 2007
This team deserves all the fan support Saturday as they can get. No more excuses come out and out pack this place and cheer for our top ranked Knights! The team talks about it, the coaches talk about it, Radio talks about it! No more excuses of why we can't make it. DECK THE SPEC!

Unfortunately, I've heard many of our fans with younger children state that they have soccer games and other obligations going on at the noon hour. I agree that this game deserves to be packed out as it will be the last home game available before sold out Black Friday USF game.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I've heard many of our fans with younger children state that they have soccer games and other obligations going on at the noon hour. I agree that this game deserves to be packed out as it will be the last home game available before sold our Black Friday USF game.
What's more important? SF or your kids soccer match?

What's more important? SF or your kids soccer match?
Some of this...going on :)

256454-If-Momma-Ain-t-Happy-Ain-t-Nobody-Happy.jpg

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Largest enrollment for years, there should be enough students and young alumni to fill the stadium that doesn't have family obligations. Plenty seats to be had for under $20.

If the crowd is mediocre, I do not see how Frost cannot see it as a strike against the program.

It's going to be 40,000 +. You heard it here first!

A friend is bringing 7 people and he said that this is a makeup game for the September 9th Memphis game. Basically a lot of those individual ticket sales were rescheduled to this weekends game

Reactions: UCF0509
I'm bringing my buddy who went to UF. Luckily he doesn't really follow football as his job is crazy and I guarantee you all he has 0 idea about Scott Frost and anything going on other than that UF sucks this year. He is a UCF fan though.

Lots of tickets left many many tickets in the $19 range so price is certainly not an issue

Reactions: Mikesi
For UCONN? Not happening

So I moved to Houston Texas right after graduation 1989 so I don't get back to Orlando much.. ...

But given that, I don't understand this line of reasoning. The blowout games were always the most fun. Getting wiped out by Pitt type games was just horrible.

Why won't people come out to see a fun offense roll up 50+ points?

So I moved to Houston Texas right after graduation 1989 so I don't get back to Orlando much.. ...

But given that, I don't understand this line of reasoning. The blowout games were always the most fun. Getting wiped out by Pitt type games was just horrible.

Why won't people come out to see a fun offense roll up 50+ points?

Its not Just UCF. It is a national thing. Even the big teams are seeing a drop

Reactions: Miltonian
doubt it happens but this game should have 40k in there, the negative articles and sarcastic comments from our beat writer is coming if there aren't
I agree, however there seems to be a lot of things going right for this game getting nearly 40,000 or above.

Danny White needs to slide into Diplo's DMs and get him to DJ inside the stadium
#BuiltByUCF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT