ADVERTISEMENT

Defund and Abolish Police Forces

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Does anyone support this? If so, care to explain how laws are going to be enforced?

Or are laws racist?

No, no one does. I’ve seen more support for what the NAACP has proposed.

You mean no one here? There are definitely people who DO support this, up to and including celebrities, city council members, and members of Congress

This one for example. The woman loves a good Jihadi but wants to “reimagine public safety” without a police force

What we need is a civilian national security force that is as powerful and well funded as the military.

DUH. Of course not.

Let me guess: The whole 'Black Lives Matter' movement is invalidated because you heard overhead some protesters chanting this, right?

Yes dipshit, I heard this from a few people chanting this at a rally.

AND... anyone with a brain should be smart enough to figure out that this nonsense is specifically designed to rattle knuckle draggers like 85.

Clearly, it's working. :)
For someone that is as woke as you are, I would have thought that you would realize the term "knuckle draggers" is racist against black people.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
For someone that is as woke as you are, I would have thought that you would realize the term "knuckle draggers" is racist against black people.

Hes just embarrassed that he insisted I heard this amongst a few people at a rally and then had his ass handed to him

LA just did this.

Of course you're misrepresenting the ask because you want it to be something that you can be outraged about. LA is cutting police funding by 150M and is reinvesting that money in minority communities.

You'd know this if you were doing anything other than looking for something to be triggered about.

Bro, the fact that you immediatly associate an insult based on a middle evolutionarily state of primate with black people is whats actually racist. Thats gonna get a yikes from me.

This only has to do with black people if you're a racist.

I would have thought that you would realize the term "knuckle draggers" is racist against black people.
WTF? That's nonsense. It describes a stupid, oafish person. You might have given it a racist connotation, but it doesn't have one for everybody else.

LA just did this.

Of course you're misrepresenting the ask because you want it to be something that you can be outraged about. LA is cutting police funding by 150M and is reinvesting that money in minority communities.

You'd know this if you were doing anything other than looking for something to be triggered about.

Of course you don’t know the basic definition of defund. A cut is not defunding. Here’s the definition for low IQ folks:

Defund
prevent from continuing to receive funds.

As for LA- that’s great. We all know that LA and CA are run by people totally opposed to spending more money, so this is definitely in no way merely a meaningless PR gesture. They had to cut the LAPD or they couldn’t possibly find funds for minority communities!

Bro, the fact that you immediatly associate an insult based on a middle evolutionarily state of primate with black people is whats actually racist. Thats gonna get a yikes from me.

This only has to do with black people if you're a racist.
Not woke.

Defunding or abolishing the police is the absolute dumbest thing that I have ever heard

Los Angeles timeline without police

1). A few hours, massive uncontrolled riots.
2) 1-2 weeks. The city is 50% burnt to the ground and tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands die
3) 1-2 months. Half of the city’s population is dead and the other half are refugees that escape into the suburbs.

Los Angeles is now controlled in sections by rival gangs.

Great idea, right guys? :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Defunding or abolishing the police is the absolute dumbest thing that I have ever heard

Los Angeles timeline without police

1). A few hours, massive uncontrolled riots.
2) 1-2 weeks. The city is 50% burnt to the ground and tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands die
3) 1-2 months. Half of the city is dead or refugees escape into the suburbs.
Los Angeles is now controlled in sections by rival gangs.

Great idea, right guys? :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Triple not woke, plus extra racist credits.

Does anyone support this? If so, care to explain how laws are going to be enforced?

Or are laws racist?

Black Lives Matter does...as its one of their goals....which I noted days ago.

Also why UCF Football Players ohave to separate themselves from this organization...because once its known they support defunding the police.

Be against Police brutality against all...say no to racism...but when you support a group like this...good luck.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/defundthepolice/

Reactions: Ucfmikes
85 is absolutely incapable of making his points without lying.

It's his entire shtick.

Black Lives Matter does...as its one of their goals....which I noted days ago.

Also why UCF Football Players ohave to separate themselves from this organization...because once its known they support defunding the police.

Be against Police brutality against all...say no to racism...but when you support a group like this...good luck.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/defundthepolice/
Why dont you try listening instead of telling them what to do? Maybe if old ass white men listened when Kaepernick made you aware of the problem we wouldnt be here.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
DUH. Of course not.

Let me guess: The whole 'Black Lives Matter' movement is invalidated because you heard overhead some protesters chanting this, right?
Why are you so insistent on defending BLM? That group is not a peaceful group. They were founded on and continue to adopt principles from domestic terrorists, including convicted police murderer and absconded Assata Shakur, they learned tactics and discussed strategies with Hamas, It’s not unusual to see Palestinian flags at their protests, they continue to push anarchist demands, and they’ve organized themselves in a decentralized fashion with cells rather than a central organization so that when one of the leaders gets called out for their views, it’s easy to disavow BLM being an actual organization.

I’m am 100% behind people creating organizations to peacefully push for legislation and governmental policy changes. I’m all for protests that don’t shut down streets and freeways and are civil. I’m sympathetic to the justified reasons that the black community feels the way that it does.

But BLM is a wolf in sheep’s clothing and the lie of them being a benign and peaceful organization needs to be exposed.

Of course you don’t know the basic definition of defund. A cut is not defunding. Here’s the definition for low IQ folks:

Defund
prevent from continuing to receive funds.

As for LA- that’s great. We all know that LA and CA are run by people totally opposed to spending more money, so this is definitely in no way merely a meaningless PR gesture. They had to cut the LAPD or they couldn’t possibly find funds for minority communities!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/defund-the-police-1007254/

Please read what they actually want without just mindlessly looking for rage fuel. Dont you think chuds owe it to the black community to at least have a basic understanding of what they are trying to accomplish. Can you not be bothered to take 5 min out of your day to try to understand their position on the topic? I guess for you its easier to ignore and get triggered from a position of ignorance than to put even a minor amount of effort into understanding so you can contribute to a solution.

But by all means, flame away at a race war dirtbag.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/defund-the-police-1007254/

Please read what they actually want without just mindlessly looking for rage fuel. Dont you think chuds owe it to the black community to at least have a basic understanding of what they are trying to accomplish. Can you not be bothered to take 5 min out of your day to try to understand their position on the topic? I guess for you its easier to ignore and get triggered from a position of ignorance than to put even a minor amount of effort into understanding so you can contribute to a solution.

But by all means, flame away at a race war dirtbag.

This is what’s called a worthless virtue signaling response when your earlier post is destroyed.

Why are you so insistent on defending BLM? That group is not a peaceful group. They were founded on and continue to adopt principles from domestic terrorists, including convicted police murderer and absconded Assata Shakur, they learned tactics and discussed strategies with Hamas, It’s not unusual to see Palestinian flags at their protests, they continue to push anarchist demands, and they’ve organized themselves in a decentralized fashion with cells rather than a central organization so that when one of the leaders gets called out for their views, it’s easy to disavow BLM being an actual organization.

I’m am 100% behind people creating organizations to peacefully push for legislation and governmental policy changes. I’m all for protests that don’t shut down streets and freeways and are civil. I’m sympathetic to the justified reasons that the black community feels the way that it does.

But BLM is a wolf in sheep’s clothing and the lie of them being a benign and peaceful organization needs to be exposed.

It just goes to show that even BLM activists don't think that black lives matter. If they did, it would be a consolidated organization and that organization would have a structured set of objectives. It just goes to show how weak that movement actually is and has to resort to guerrilla tactics and domestic terrorism to make up for it. Its not terribly different than the KKK today.

Reactions: AAC6800
It just goes to show that even BLM activists don't think that black lives matter. If they did, it would be a consolidated organization and that organization would have a structured set of objectives. It just goes to show how weak that movement actually is and has to resort to guerrilla tactics and domestic terrorism to make up for it. Its not terribly different than the KKK today.

How in the world are you seeing what is going on in this country and somehow think it is a weak movement?

How in the world are you seeing what is going on in this country and somehow think it is a weak movement?
I'm told that all of these protests and riots are uncoordinated. That suggests it is just a bunch of small-scale groups doing what they want on a local basis. It doesnt translate to strength.

I'm told that all of these protests and riots are uncoordinated. That suggests it is just a bunch of small-scale groups doing what they want on a local basis. It doesnt translate to strength.

What it is a a bunch of people, and a bunch of people can certainly create change.

What it is a a bunch of people, and a bunch of people can certainly create change.
Not without a unified message and goal. BLM is less influential than the Green Party at this point in creating change, other than invoking fear.

Not without a unified message and goal. BLM is less influential than the Green Party at this point in creating change, other than invoking fear.

Pretty sure the goal is unified, to end police brutality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT