ADVERTISEMENT

Deion to Cincy rumors heating up

In the 80-90s and even 00's did you meet a lot fans in Florida that wasn't UF, FSU, Miami fans?
Yes. Plenty of Alabama and Auburn fans in NW Florida. I'm disgusted by the amount of Alabama fans up here. Regions bank even profits off of the amount. You'd never step in a bank in Alabama and only see Florida/FSU checks available on display. I've seen only Alabama on display at Regions in NW Florida. 🤢

Concur, from personal observational experience - even people that attended other colleges with throw on Block O shirts on Saturday, very bizarre.
I can attest to this....biggest OSU fan I've ever met, lives and breathes it. Invited me over to his place to watch the OSU/UCF game in 2012 (BTW, Bortles....you can't take a sack there buddy) and the place could have been an OSU museum or hall of fame......found out after a couple of years he graduated from Bowling Green.....What?

I assume it is that way because it is the only blueblood in the state.

In the 80-90s and even 00's did you meet a lot fans in Florida that wasn't UF, FSU, Miami fans?
Is that a serious question? To this day everyone i know likes a different school. I actually know a guy thats a big UConn basketball fan. Duke and UNC has a bunch of fans down here. Coincidentally, a lot of them are FSU Football fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT