ADVERTISEMENT

DELETE

Let's just break it down to the facts.

Anybody that wants to get vaccinated can.

If I don't get vaccinated and catch the virus and spread it to someone and they die, that's on them. They had the opportunity to get the shot and didn't.

vaccines have already greatly reduced death rates, which is the most important thing. 80+% of seniors have been vaccinated, and that was the group that was dying. We were never going to get rid of the Wuhan Flu and it variants. We just need to be thankful the Lab didn't create release something far more deadly than this was. Oh well, I guess there is next time.

As for the problems and complications of the vaccine, I knew and understood they were experimental at best.

vaccines + anti viral medications in pill form(hopefully by Winter) will weaken and kill
this thing in the U.S.

So, again ... what percentage will it take to achieve 'Effective Immunity?'

Let's get off the 3rd grader level, and start talking real numbers.
We are already there. We have been for months.

Glenn Beck had the guy who invented mRNA technology on his show this morning and he did confirm that this is not a vaccine, it is gene therapy and that there are legitimate concerns about spike proteins, particularly with the Moderna version. He said the Novavax one that will come out later is a traditional vaccine.

So in addition to my other thread on Vaccines Being Unprofitable before mRNA (from 2001-2002 scarcity, to SARS 2003+, and how mRNA is cheap'n fast) ...

Since we're all focused on 'effective immunity,' the medical journals have been quite 'active' in just the last 2 weeks. I'll try to break down many of the articles.

40-50% Reduction in Transmission with at least 1 mRNA Shot
- New England Journal of Medicine (aggregate 5 references)

Finally we have our first, actual, real study of transmission reduction, using near 1M households of 'index patients' (tracked), where over 10% were infected with SARS-CoV-2 and considered 'secondary transfers' (human-to-human from those 'index patients'), over 2 months earlier this year (took this long to compile the data) ...
'approximately 40 to 50% lower in households of index patients who had been vaccinated 21 days or more before testing positive than in households of unvaccinated index patients; the findings were similar for the two vaccines.'

But there's a catch ...
'Most of the vaccinated index patients in our data set (93%) had received only the first dose of vaccine.'

So, basically transmission should be half for those vaccinated with at least one shot. It will be interesting if fully vaccinated with 2 shots after 4-6 weeks improves much or a lot. But at least this is the first case where a 'normal' was used -- how many people were 'infected' by people they lived who were vaccinated v. unvaccinated.

But it does confirm that vaccinated adults are still passing on the virus, which doesn't bode well for vaccinating children. That's been my argument all along. But we'll have to wait for comprehensive studies of fully vaccinated individuals, as only 7% were in this early, but comprehensive, set of statistics of nearly 1M households of tracked individuals.

SARS-CoV-2 Variants: Alpha, Beta-Delta-Episilon, Gamma and Lamba - Alpha and Gamma are Worst
- Various Journals and Schools of Med (Harvard, UMinn, News Medical, Cell Reports)

While Delta (B.1.617.2) is getting all the attention for outbreaks, it's really the Gamma (P.1) in Brazil that is the most deadly among the new, along with the statistics of the initial Alpha (B.117) variant earlier this year that has sent far more to the ICU, than Delta has so far. As reported elsewhere, the J&J Ad26 is effective against the Delta, and mRNA has also now shown to be effective against the new Lamba (C.37). The good news is that T-cells are still good at fighting them all.

Cell Reports: T-cells are minimally impacted against SARS-CoV-2 variants
"The total reactivity against SARS-CoV-2 variants is similar in terms of magnitude and frequency of response, with decreases in the 10 to 22% range observed in some assay/VOC combinations. A total of 7% and 3% of previously identified CD4+ and CD8+ T cell epitopes, respectively, are impacted by mutations in the various VOCs. Thus, SARS-CoV-2 variants analyzed herein do not majorly disrupt the total SARS-CoV-2 T cell reactivity; however, the decreases observed highlight the importance for active monitoring of T cell reactivity in the context of SARS-CoV-2 evolution"
https://www.cell.com/cell-reports-medicine/pdf/S2666-3791(21)00204-4.pdf

[P]NAS: More Genome evolution studies, based on 300,000 mappings
A long, deep-dive, into almost a dozen of the variants that are of most concern.

[P]NAS: SARS-CoV-2 Variant Gamma (P.1) in Brazil
The dominate strain in Brazil, which is looking to be the most deadly of all. The only good news is that most of the mRNA and even Ad type vaccines seem to be more effective against the Gamma, like Beta, than the newer Beta, Delta, but that doesn't kill nearly as much.

Harvard: Genome more accurate identifies Gamma (P.1) as most deadly variant
Kinda an end-around way of taking the, at the time, previously unknown variant in Brazil, now Gamma (P.1), and comparing its results against genome association studies, including prior avian flu, and coming back to explain how Gamma (P.1) is the most deadly, which lines up well with reality many months later.
'The team looked for links between each mutation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus’s single-stranded RNA and mortality in 7,548 COVID-19 patients. Data for the study came from the global initiative on sharing avian influenza data (GISAID) database, which contains the genetic sequence and related clinical and epidemiological data associated with SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. The researchers found one mutation—at locus 25,088bp in the virus’s genome—that alters the spike protein and was linked to a significant increase in mortality in COVID-19 patients. The team flagged the variant with this mutation, which was later identified as part of P.1.'

Science (AAAS): SARS-CoV-2 Immune Evasion by Epsilon (B.1.427/B.1.429)
Looks to be 2-3.5x more resistant than Wuhan-1

UMinn: Alpha (B.117) more severe outcomes
Based on 200,000 patients earlier this year, making it the worst so far, although the Gamma (P.1) may surpass it.

News Medical: J&J Ad26 Effective Against Delta (B.1.617.2)
J&J Ad26 is still more effective against the earlier B-lineage Beta (B.1.351) as well as the most deadly Gamma (P.1), and pinning down an exacting efficacy against Delta has not been made.

News Medical: mRNA Effective Against Lambda (C.37)
Lamba (C.37) is still about 2.3-3x more resistant against mRNA, but still Effective.

Performance of SARS-CoV-2 lateral flow antigen tests (Why the Antigen Tests Suck)
- The Lancet
Because of all of the issues with the 'real-time' PCR (RT-PCR) tests, which when read correctly, still vary from under 50% to 90%. They are often read incorrectly, and everything 'positive' taken as 'COVID' when virtually everyone 'exposed' is 'infected,' but not 'ill' (much less 'diseased'). It was hoped that Lateral Flow Devices (LFD) would improve this over RT-PCR, but it's looking like that's not going to happen. They can be as bad, or worse. It's hard to summarize this without reading a lot of the journal entry, but the initial 2 statements basically are re-hashes of the problem with RT-PCR as well ...
"Lateral flow devices (LFDs) for rapid antigen testing are set to become a cornerstone of SARS-CoV-2 mass community testing, although their reduced sensitivity compared with PCR has raised questions of how well they identify infectious cases. Understanding their capabilities and limitations is, therefore, essential for successful implementation."
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmic/article/PIIS2666-5247(21)00143-9/fulltext

First Live-Attenuated SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (COVI-VAC)
- [Procedings of] the National Academy of Sciences ([P]NAS)

This is still in the preliminary stages, in clinical development now, and this is the pre-clinical testing. But the most potent SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine may be a intranasal (nose injection -- kinda like in the 2011 movie Contagion) Live-Attenuated one (COVI-VAC).
'Live attenuated vaccines (LAVs) are particularly attractive, as they activate all branches of the host immune system (humoral, innate, and cellular). Also, a vaccine that can present all SARS-CoV-2 antigens to the host is optimal because it can both induce a broad immune response and is less likely to lose significant potency due to the antigenic drift that we are already witnessing.'

Ultrapotent, Natural Immunity Against the Top 13 (and up to 23) SARS-CoV-2 Variants
- Science (American Association for the Advancement of Science)

One of the best ways we can help stem the tide of any pandemic that refuses to exit the populace, is to start identifying those with natural immunity. And that's what may now be possible. 2 of the 4 antibodies are the most potent and similar.
"The two most potent antibodies, A23-58.1 and B1-182.1, shared highly similar gene family usage in their heavy and light chains, despite being from different donors (table S1). Both use IGHV1-58 heavy chains and IGKV3-20/IGKJ1 light chains and a similarly low levels of SHM (<0.7%) (table S1). This antibody gene family combination has been identified in other COVID-19 convalescent subjects"

SARS-CoV-2 Can Infect Other Than Via ACE2
- Cell Reports

If the last journal was an upper, this one is a downer ... and a bit scary. Let's just hope it's rare. Apparently lung cancer and other patients have seemingly contracted SARS-CoV-2 through other means than the commonly understood ACE2 receptor.

https://www.cell.com/cell-reports/fulltext/S2211-1247(21)00762-2
Will posting the SAME manifesto in multiple threads and forums actually make anyone read them more?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This was a good post with a lot of information and little opinion.
Maybe it was. However, unless one has lots of free time, it’s useless He needs to learn how to consolidate, then people would read them more. Additionally, what’s with the bold, red, red bold and spoilers. Who does that? It’s like an illness

It’s just not conducive to normal debating
Props to you if you can. Good luck

Just like the Flu, the Wuhan/fauci virus is going no where in our lifetimes. It escaped from the lab, and China did its part to spread it world wise, While Dr. Fauci lied his ass off, from day one. Scientist played God, and the world must now pay the price for that. And now we need to learn how to live with it.

you know the flu exists while still having shots right?
From the link below:
In Alabama, state officials report 94% of COVID hospital patients and 96% of Alabamians who have died of COVID since April were not fully vaccinated.

“A few days later when I call time of death,” continued Cobia on Facebook, “I hug their family members and I tell them the best way to honor their loved one is to go get vaccinated and encourage everyone they know to do the same.”

“They cry. And they tell me they didn’t know. They thought it was a hoax. They thought it was political. They thought because they had a certain blood type or a certain skin color they wouldn’t get as sick. They thought it was ‘just the flu’. But they were wrong. And they wish they could go back. But they can’t. So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives.”

Last edited:
yOuz dOoOO kNoWz dAt dA fLu eXiStz!??!!!?! EFF THAT VACCINE!!!!
huh? what does pointing out the flu's existence have to do with "eff that vaccine"?
If you think we're gonna eradicate COVID because we have a vaccine you are sorely sorely mistaken.
You know how i know this, we got people who are vaccinated still wearing masks, why? If the vaccine works.

FYI before you make other ridiculous comments. I got the vax.

• Dislike
Reactions: hemightbejeremy
From the link below:
In Alabama, state officials report 94% of COVID hospital patients and 96% of Alabamians who have died of COVID since April were not fully vaccinated.

“A few days later when I call time of death,” continued Cobia on Facebook, “I hug their family members and I tell them the best way to honor their loved one is to go get vaccinated and encourage everyone they know to do the same.”

“They cry. And they tell me they didn’t know. They thought it was a hoax. They thought it was political. They thought because they had a certain blood type or a certain skin color they wouldn’t get as sick. They thought it was ‘just the flu’. But they were wrong. And they wish they could go back. But they can’t. So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives.”

got it, so 6% of people were vaccinated?
Like i said, if you think the vaccine is going to eradicate COVID, you are sorely mistaken.
It's here to stay boys, just like the Flu.
Take the shot, or don't, I don't really care.

huh? what does pointing out the flu's existence have to do with "eff that vaccine"?
If you think we're gonna eradicate COVID because we have a vaccine you are sorely sorely mistaken.
You know how i know this, we got people who are vaccinated still wearing masks, why? If the vaccine works.

Hey, you're the dope who brought up the flu. I was just filling in the blanks for you, brother.

Reading comprehension is SO underrated.

100% of the covid hospital patients - 94% of unvaccinated patients = 6% were vaccinated? Did i do the maths wrong?

• Dislike
Reactions: hemightbejeremy

100% of the covid hospital patients - 94% of unvaccinated patients = 6% were vaccinated? Did i do the maths wrong?
So your takeaway from the above is the 6% that al.com reported were vaccinated??!? Youse maths is right but your chud logic is screwy.

vaccines have already greatly reduced death rates, which is the most important thing. 80+% of seniors have been vaccinated, and that was the group that was dying. We were never going to get rid of the Wuhan Flu and it variants. We just need to be thankful the Lab didn't create release something far more deadly than this was. Oh well, I guess there is next time.

As for the problems and complications of the vaccine, I knew and understood they were experimental at best.
What is the Wuhan flu?

It’s possible that 6% only had one shot or caught Covid right after getting the shot.

It’s possible that 6% only had one shot or caught Covid right after getting the shot.
not true as the article specifically states "fully vaccinate". Fully vaccinated = 2 weeks after your last shot.
Therefore someone with 1 shot would fall into the 94%

not true as the article specifically states "fully vaccinate". Fully vaccinated = 2 weeks after your last shot.
Therefore someone with 1 shot would fall into the 94%
You’re right. I read that wrong.

This isn’t the flu bro and we aren’t trying to eradicate COVID. As far as the mask, I’m not wearing one when I don’t have to because I understand science. However, when over half of Americans aren’t getting vaccinated, it puts the vaccinated at a higher risk. Thought you were smarter than that

when over half of Americans aren’t getting vaccinated, it puts the vaccinated at a higher risk. Thought you were smarter than that
The sheer stupidity of the unvaccinated in this country is breathtaking. The rest of us can't help but shake our heads and wonder out loud WTF is wrong with these people.

The sheer stupidity of the unvaccinated in this country is breathtaking. The rest of us can't help but shake our heads and wonder out loud WTF is wrong with these people.
Let’s see. We have imbeciles who don’t get vaccinated and the same imbeciles who try to explain it all. So... at least it’s consistent.

By the way... you can be an anti-vaxxer and be vaccinated. So.. that’s a weak argument as well

Vikings can an assistant coach for being a stupid fetus and refusing to get the vaccine. Bravo. Bra-freaking-o.

• Love
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Be honest that it was lab created and that is the reason it isn't fading away with over 50% of adults vaccinated. Why is this regime and Fauci hiding the gain of function details. 🤔
Cute. So... a guy with “multiple technical degrees” is now the world’s leading expert on herd immunity and the efficacy of mRNA vaccines against COVID.

The vaccine doesn’t know if it was created in a lab or your mothers basement

Really...I never said that. I've only simply stated why we have a reluctant group with the vaccine. You can kick and scream but if people feel like the government is constantly feeding them bs, why are they going to trust government and big pharma? The government clearly isn't giving us pretty big details here.

bIG pHaRmAZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUBMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST!!!!!!!!!

The classic retorts of someone with multiple technical degrees and a room-temperature IQ.

The spread is not stopping, not even in Singapore that uses the same, two (2) mRNA vaccines we do, and are 75% fully vaccinated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT