ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

Yeah, but we all have to recognize that every time they beat us in anything, it is their Super Bowl…..unbelievably they had a 40 page thread about this one backwater NIT basketball game…..

Gotta contextualize it:

40 pages on their archaic, 1990's-technology board is like 4 pages around here. Brad, or whomever the genius is who runs that place, should be ashamed that that board represents their online contingency. Coupled with bullmatrix, who is seriously mentally handicapped, and it's like watching a collection of insane people throwing human feces at one another.

Last edited:
The problem with duh*bulls nowadays is if one of their coaches shows any kind of positive progress this year, and/or, one of the star players excels...then boom...they just a farm league for the bigger conferences, and they will transfer-portal/coach-carousel out. Then back to the bottom of the rebuild pit. It sucks to be a bool....

In other news, it looks like the AAC Mike Aresco has been replaced. Good riddance.

The problem with duh*bulls nowadays is if one of their coaches shows any kind of positive progress this year, and/or, one of the star players excels...then boom...they just a farm league for the bigger conferences, and they will transfer-portal/coach-carousel out. Then back to the bottom of the rebuild pit. It sucks to be a bool....

In other news, it looks like the AAC Mike Aresco has been replaced. Good riddance.
Yeah, that douchebag Aresco can pound sand in hell.

And nobody cares…..you beat us 6,8,10 times in a row in football like we have done to your sorry ass program (honestly our winning streak has been so long I’ve forgotten the last time we lost…..maybe during the Clinton administration, who knows) and some respect will be earned.

But bragging on a win in a 2nd rate basketball tournament, when you lost the next one at home is certainly a Bulls PEED Ahead moment. Yet another reason no P4 conference wants you. The ACC even chose SMU and 2 crappy west coast teams over you. usf adds ZERO value.
The last time the Bulls beat us in football was the year we were 0-12 so that would have been 2015ish? I don't recall if we beat the Bulls in Frost's first year, I know that we have won the last 6 games. I believe we lead the series 8-6 with USF winning the first 4 games.

Reactions: beelit47
The last time the Bulls beat us in football was the year we were 0-12 so that would have been 2015ish? I don't recall if we beat the Bulls in Frost's first year, I know that we have won the last 6 games. I believe we lead the series 8-6 with USF winning the first 4 games.
Pepperidge Farm doesnt even recall when USF was relevant

Reactions: jackfs
Gotta contextualize it:

40 pages on their archaic, 1990's-technology board is like 4 pages around here. Brad, or whomever the genius is who runs that place, should be ashamed that that board represents their online contingency. Coupled with bullmatrix, who is seriously mentally handicapped, and it's like watching a collection of insane people throwing human feces at one another.
I'm convinced BowelMovement has less than a dozen chromosomes...and that's what I to do after LOL'ing at their delusional rhetoric trying to convince themselves of existence in college athetics.

Cro-magnon:

FLqmy0vWUAcozXD.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CBlackwellRN
If a "super" Big 4 Conference was setup, UCF would be one of the 80 teams. We are already in one of the Big 4 conferences and there are less than 20 teams in each of the 4 conferences. The Big10, SEC, and Big12 could add 4 schools each to hit 20. The ACC could add 5 teams to hit 20. They would currently need to add 17 schools to hit the 80 mark. That would leave 40 schools remaining in D1. If the conferences were only 15 teams each, then 3 teams would need to be dropped and I still don't see UCF being one of the teams dropped.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT