ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

The Gator fans that I know have all turned from hoping we do well, we aren’t a threat to being pure hate triggered with anything UCF. Of course those are the Orlando Gator fans (tons of them) who have to go to work and deal with us in our backyard everyday. That might have them extra triggered, but seems like the SEC across the board hates us. Like REAL hate. It tells you we’ve made it!
I love it when the Alabama and Georgia fans tell the Gators to suck it up as they've made their own bed complaining about us since 2013.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

BullsFanInTX

Posted 10 hours ago

• On 5/11/2022 at 9:43 PM, BDYZR said:
Or, maybe he is, being it’s the AAC talent vs the BIG12 talent. If that matters.
The AAC usually has somewhat close the number of Big 12draft picks in the NFL draft. The talent gap between the two leagues is not large.

👆🏻Lmfao sure this WAS true, but the majority of those draft picks came from Cinci, UCF and Houston/Memphis. Certainly not from usf. The talent gap of the AAC and usf is large however lol. I continue to love the attempts to discredit the Big12 by these delusional losers, yet circle jerking over OCS talk in hopes to join the league in 5 years. Jealousy is a stinky cologne, and they wreak of it.

TeamRecord
Syracuse20-46
Duke30-52
Wake Forest29-50
Virginia31-50
NC State36-41
Louisville (2014)29-30
Georgia Tech40-41
North Carolina42-40
Pittsburgh36-30
Virginia Tech48-34
Miami48-33
FSU51-29
Clemson73-9
2021 - ACC Last Ten Seasons (Conference Games Only) - 7 teams under .500

Oof...
Bill Sutton, director of the Vinik Sport & Entertainment Management Program at the University of South Florida, previously told Orlando Business Journal. "it puts UCF on a whole other stratosphere of perception nationally and regionally."

Beating them in Tally is near to impossible.
Might be getting ahead of ourselves a little bit considering we still need to win today in order to advance to Tally.
But Coach Bear says her team doesn’t care where they play because we know we can beat anyone, anywhere!
Reminds me of Lee Corso, when talking about KNIGHT NATION… “These people don't give a shit!” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
And all of those coaches received extensions. Stellar athletic program that Michael Kelly is leading.

Edited 17 hours ago by USFRaider

GKCO
He might as well just tell the fanbase…..“We’re not going to change a thing. We’re just going to try harder.”

Might be getting ahead of ourselves a little bit considering we still need to win today in order to advance to Tally.
But Coach Bear says her team doesn’t care where they play because we know we can beat anyone, anywhere!
Reminds me of Lee Corso, when talking about KNIGHT NATION… “These people don't give a shit!” 😜
Think they were talking about the cows getting demolished by them in Tally.

Cincy fan looking for something to be mad about. Mad at us for making fun of the cows. Strange bedfellows. Do they have a rival?

They (UCF) have a long, juvenile thread on their Rivals board trashing USF. Even after they were lucky to hold on and win on their home field against the Bulls last fall, they continue to spout their vast superiority. I am usually only concerned about how the Bearcats are doing, but after learning that we owe all of our success to them, and noticing their childish ranting, I hope USF serves up to them a big helping of crow this fall. It’s too bad, because I like Gus Malzahn.

Oh yeah, they also have a thread titled something like “Did Cincinnati’s poor performance in the CFP hurt UCF’s chances in 2022?” I guess they are a shoo-in this year. To be fair, there are a few of their fans who defended UC in that thread, but the overall arrogance over there is Louisvillian.

Cincy fan looking for something to be mad about. Mad at us for making fun of the cows. Strange bedfellows. Do they have a rival?

They (UCF) have a long, juvenile thread on their Rivals board trashing USF. Even after they were lucky to hold on and win on their home field against the Bulls last fall, they continue to spout their vast superiority. I am usually only concerned about how the Bearcats are doing, but after learning that we owe all of our success to them, and noticing their childish ranting, I hope USF serves up to them a big helping of crow this fall. It’s too bad, because I like Gus Malzahn.

Oh yeah, they also have a thread titled something like “Did Cincinnati’s poor performance in the CFP hurt UCF’s chances in 2022?” I guess they are a shoo-in this year. To be fair, there are a few of their fans who defended UC in that thread, but the overall arrogance over there is Louisvillian.

I would make the same assumption if I was outside looking in without the history of being GenShafted from the Big East. I wouldn't expect a Bearcat fan understand. It's a story of USF doing everything to hurt the growth of UCF, while taunting their number 2 ranking, which lasted a week in the polls 2007 with a billboard.

NIPPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Cincy's defense, we didn't have a really good team in 2021 with so many players out/gone by then.

The team that beat Boise after going down 21 points was long gone.
This is true. Also, I've noticed a few Cincy and UCF fans on twitter who bicker back and forth the past few year. So I understand people seeing those exchanges and getting mad about things that are said.

Bearcat_Nippert I did a search and has not been seen since 2019. He was the most popular Bearcat on this board from 2014 through 2016. How things have changed over the years.​

If I remember correctly he came on here talking lots of trash before Game Day in 2018 lmao. He basically stopped coming here when they got good in 2019.

Has anybody posted the Tampa suicide hotline number to their rivals board yet? Haha

also, this thread needed to be put back up in the pecking order.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
  • Haha
Until you hear they had to go to a payday advance place to get it.
But that would require they had jobs and paystubs. They had to borrow that from their moms… but on the bright side, all they had to do was come up from the basement to get the cash

• Haha
Another nugget of interest, since the terms of our leaving the AAC were so favorable and the AAC ridiculed by the National media, likely the the terms will be much tougher the next time, assuming the AAC won’t let teams go on a year to year plan or agree to reduced buyout fees.

So assuming there will be more expansion in the next 4-5 years you have little usf building a $250M Taj Mahal they clearly can’t afford, also maybe having to come up with another $20M+ for a exit fee.

They really should consider scrapping the whole idea of moving up, considering they seem to average less than 20,000 per game

Under the category of “Oh no we suck again”

The former Taj Mahal that the “intellectually superior” usf was going to build is now being reduced to a Texas high school size 35,000 seat stadium, and will only be the 6th largest in the newly watered down AAC.

And of course they are saying that stadium size won’t matter in the next wave of expansion......gotta love ‘em, caviar dreams, trailer park budget.

Under the category of “Oh no we suck again”

The former Taj Mahal that the “intellectually superior” usf was going to build is now being reduced to a Texas high school size 35,000 seat stadium, and will only be the 6th largest in the newly watered down AAC.

And of course they are saying that stadium size won’t matter in the next wave of expansion......gotta love ‘em, caviar dreams, trailer park budget.
How very poetic, LOL! Where was this announced?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT