ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

This is not a usf hate post, but probably my first ever respect ✊🏼 post to a great usf player I actually respect and I respect even more after watching this…Quintin Flowers was an awesome talent, I was both at awe and frustrated at the same time watching him. His usf Hall of Fame induction speech was really, really good and I’m glad I watched it. I gotta root for the guy, seems like a tortured life he lived and he persevered and overcame a lot. I don’t know if I’d be that strong to do what he did, overcome what he overcame and still accomplish and play at such a high level. Having children definitely makes you a better man, I think him having a child during that time may have not been ideal but a blessing nonetheless. usf hate aside, I’m gonna root for him from now on.

This moved me. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: muckdawg24
In 2017 USF beats Texas Tech in a wild Birmingham Bowl, and earns the BUTT TROPHY. Interesting prize for a wild game. At this point over the last 5 years they only won 15 games: They may want to consider banishing this trophy.

Yeah, they should lose this like the Civil Conflict trophy.

Of course, if anyone likes male butts constructed from steel, it would be the guys from the Crap Pen, so they might not want to give it up.

Reactions: knight_tracker

Morgan: USF is in the abyss, lapped by UCF​

"everyone knows UCF, everyone is comfortable with UCF as a power 5 program"

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
This is how lowbrow this fanbase is..

Thread name: Smuggling chances at Tulsa

Friscobull said: "No metal detectors, visitors side is separated from the main entrance. In that weather you can smuggle in whatever the hell you want. They don’t really check you, I had a pint in my jeans and two beers in my jacket pockets and they just scan your ticket."

pacificd said: "Can you smuggle in a Win?" TKC: Free beer is one thing, miracles are a whole different ball game.

Skingraft said: "It's a glorified HS stadium with a high school atmosphere." TKC: So same atmosphere at usf but unlike usf they don't make payments to a landlord, okay...great dig (geniuses).

Friscobull said: "No metal detectors, visitors side is separated from the main entrance. In that weather you can smuggle in whatever the hell you want. They don’t really check you, I had a pint in my jeans and two beers in my jacket pockets and they just scan your ticket."

pacificd said: "Can you smuggle in a Win?" TKC: Free beer is one thing, miracles are a whole different ball game.

Skingraft said: "It's a glorified HS stadium with a high school atmosphere." TKC: So same atmosphere at usf but unlike usf they don't make payments to a landlord, okay...great dig (geniuses).

It's so stupid how jealous they get over other school's supposedly "inferior" stadiums when they don't even have one themselves.

Crazy cows.

Youre really sticking it to them lol

Where are they putting a gas station on campus?
I wonder if it is on the strip that runs the length of Alafaya from south of the old main entrance all the way to Greek Row. Kinda like The Celeste is located. Of course us old folks remember that as the disc golf course.

Last edited:
I wonder if it is on the strip that runs the length of Alafaya from south of the old main entrance all the way to Greek Row. Kinda like The Celeste is located. Of course us old folks remember that as the disc golf course.
I miss that disc golf course

I played it about 15 years ago and I hated it. I lost 2 discs in the first 6 holes. Just a sea of palmetto trees to eat your discs.. Has it changed since?
You’re absolutely correct. I’ve played it a couple times but it truly sucks compared to the original location. Way too easy to lose discs. The original location was a lot of fun but I think it pretty much was destroyed by Hurricane Charley. I believe UCF had alternate plans for that land anyway and therefore the new course was selected at/near the Arboretum.

• Love
Reactions: WeAreUCFamily
They had 2 signees from 2022 class. Add Bohanon and Marsh, easy math.

We only have 3 scholarship QBs, mostly b/c of DG transfer out and Joey Gatewood switch to WR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
They’ve got a chance to win. Down 6 with 1:17 left. QB has one incompletion and their RB has a bunch of yards

And of course they are crapping all over Timmy for “quitting” when in reality the coaching staff lied to him and tossed him aside like a misfit toy.

NEWSFLASH, he didn’t quit…he just didn’t want anything to do with the staff that treated him that way.

And all the pussies like gatorbull and awakening can STFU and look at the losers they see in the mirror.
Byrum Brown > than little Timmy

1909 is around the time that USF last beat an FBS school. Gotta love when the only happiness that they experience is when we lose.
that is true but they can still celebrate us not being relevant nationally by blowing another chance to return to a New Years Day Bowl . And our schedule will only get more difficult next year

• Sad
Reactions: Knight59
that is true but they can still celebrate us not being relevant nationally by blowing another chance to return to a New Years Day Bowl . And our schedule will only get more difficult next year
They can “celebrate” anything they want. It won’t change their current situation of being the dumpster fire of the AAC and being completely left behind. We can lose 6 games next year and still have more relevance than than them.

If them “celebrating” our bad days bother you then you might just want to step away for bit.

They can “celebrate” anything they want. It won’t change their current situation of being the dumpster fire of the AAC and being completely left behind. We can lose 6 games next year and still have more relevance than than them.

If them “celebrating” our bad days bother you then you might just want to step away for bit.
We celebrate Miami falling on their face when they have ‘been in the club’ . If we want to dish it then we can take it. it doesn’t bother me

ADVERTISEMENT