ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

Auburn is getting serious about firing Harsin too, and it's not just talk. He's likely gone at the end of the year unless he wins the Iron Bowl by some miracle.

The entire SEC has Nebraska (Bo Pelini) syndrome, where they fire head coaches for not winning their rivalries, or the SEC, enough times ... because they want the next Nick Saban.
The SEC is the greatest conference in Collegiate Football... because they have Alabama who wins a lot. This year, it will be Alabama and Georgia, Oklahoma, and Ohio State? This will allow the SEC to brag that they got 3 teams in? Personally I believe the top 4 conference champions should get in or the top 8 conference champions get in but its not up to championships as the SEC will only allow changes to be made if it guarantees them more spots in the invitational.

I seriously doubt USF is ever going to build an OCS. Isn't their football program millions of dollars in debt ?
So much so their athletics has to take 8 figures from their university's general fund every year.
they are not acting like they are in debt. spending like they have more money than UCF. even paid that transfer QB. some of their Boosters are in reactionary mode
Indeed! But I don't think their RoI is going to end up doing very well.

back to usf the bulls pen has to be the worst main message board board for a CFB team. spam ads all over the place & a mod that doesn’t allow any outside discussion
I want to see a picture of Brad.. in my head he is a teenager still at home having fun on the internet.

In reality I think he is in his 40s and.. bans people from constructive conversation. The echo over there is louder than even most political sites.

I want to see a picture of Brad.. in my head he is a teenager still at home having fun on the internet.

In reality I think he is in his 40s and.. bans people from constructive conversation. The echo over there is louder than even most political sites.
Not sure a picture would help, but it may look something like this

I seriously doubt USF is ever going to build an OCS. Isn't their football program millions of dollars in debt ?
What will put on hold also is the AAC tv contract will pay even less than what currently exists because new teams coming really don't enhance that conference product. With that, the reconfigured AAC will draw less fan interest and less season ticket holders. With the teams coming into the AAC, it can no longer use the tag line, P6. In fact, the reformed AAC really does show a huge difference between G5 and P5 conferences.

Last edited:
What will put on hold also is the AAC tv contract will pay even less than what currently exists because new teams don't enhance but further shows the discrepancy between P5 and G5 teams. Also because the new AAC teams draw little fan interest, attendance will drop for all remaining AAC members.

Sucks to be them, doesn't it ?

usfmeme3.gif

Reactions: jackfs

Believe it or not, they actually let me post over there for a while as a UCF fan. However - and this is really funny here - they finally banned me the night USF lost to Marshall in the Gasparilla Bowl after I told them there that as a UCF fan and a fellow American conference supporter that I was pulling for them to win since it would make the conference as a whole look better.

They banned me right after the game because they thought I was being sarcastic and was screwing with them.

Believe it or not, they actually let me post over there for a while as a UCF fan. However - and this is really funny here - they finally banned me the night USF lost to Marshall in the Gasparilla Bowl after I told them there that as a UCF fan and a fellow American conference supporter that I was pulling for them to win since it would make the conference as a whole look better.

They banned me right after the game because they thought I was being sarcastic and was screwing with them.
This is amazing. Wow. They are so sensitive over there.

they are down to about 10-15 consistent posters now.

I haven’t been banned yet, but it’s been getting close. It’s getting a little boring over there anyway with the same people posting the same things over and over again. I’m going to try to avoid getting banned until after someone in Tampa puts pen to paper and realizes they can not afford a $300MM stadium. Then I’ll watch that meltdown for a bit and just leave on my own after that.

Auburn is getting serious about firing Harsin too, and it's not just talk. He's likely gone at the end of the year unless he wins the Iron Bowl by some miracle.

The entire SEC has Nebraska (Bo Pelini) syndrome, where they fire head coaches for not winning their rivalries, or the SEC, enough times ... because they want the next Nick Saban.
Speaking of Harsin, have any of y'all seen that little piece of work he supposedly had an affair with ? If true, I can't say I blame him.

Hahahahaha that’s what stores do on overstock items. Pretty pathetic, I’ve never heard of a sporting event doing this. Just drop the price or do a giveaway, geez this is embarrassing.
We did buy 1 get 1 15 years ago.....

Halfway through the 2nd quarter and Louisville has scored more against usf than they did the whole game against our team.

And the crap pen, especially that mental midget bullcrap awakening, have been talking trash about us all week and how this was the first game on their road to dominance.

Love this game and following along in the crap pen, and of course all the crap talkers are no where to be seen

South West Central High School now has a field goal to close the "gap" to 28 points

Moral victory for these idiots.

Final 41-3.....HUGE moral victory for a bad High School team trying to play college teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT