ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

There is a spot for G6 teams in the playoffs. So we both have the access to the playoffs. Im actually grateful (all jokes aside) for UCF's contribution to the AAC. You, Houston and Cincy kept us relevant. Hopefully our future new coach brings us success. I wish u guys well in the big12. If you have success, it will help open opportunities 4 USF. Im not butt-hurt about nothing. CFB is entertainment and nothing else 2 me.
I lurk over at the Bullspen every so often and can't help but ask: could that Brad dude who runs the place be more of a douche? Holy shit.

A fresh thread featuring the most myopic posters that are left.....some really classic stuff here, multiple National Championships, making the invitational every year, looking forward to FAU being their rival, of course stadium smack from a program that can't afford one.

Wow. Such a fun read. That Brad guy 😂😂😂. His thoughts on Miami being a usf rival is hilarious. Why stop there, Brad? Usf could be rivals with Bama, Texas & Notre Dame too! 😂

Wow. Such a fun read. That Brad guy 😂😂😂. His thoughts on Miami being a usf rival is hilarious. Why stop there, Brad? Usf could be rivals with Bama, Texas & Notre Dame too! 😂
Brad strikes me as bitchy 56-year old who still gets a wet spot over their 4-day #2 ranking. Dude really thinks UCF isn't a rival and usf is above it. According to him, UF was his rivalry game this year.

LOLOLOLLLLLLL

giphy.gif

And also that tard Bull Awakening. Dude has serious delusions.
At least with that JCHEM guy, you know any post after about 3:00 is because he is drunk. But that Bull Awakening guy I think is about 23 years old and posts crazy stuff about ACC/Big12 competing for USF to join and the 'fact' the OCS and Deion Sanders will get them that invite. But while his posts are idiotic, at least he seems sober most of the time. Just stupid.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
The real problem with Brad is that he thinks he is the smartest person in the room when in all actuality, his IQ is about 30-35 points lower than the result he received from whatever bullshit internet IQ test he took. It was probably just one of the ads on their site that he clicked on that popped up just below the one for Ekaterina: 24 y/o blonde, love you long time, Ukrainian babe. Only $24,000 Rubles, BUY NOW!!!

Case in point: https://www.thebullspen.com/topic/164190-stepping-stone-school/

I cracked up when I saw their interim coach last night. The dude looked like he was there to mow the grass.

I'll just have to take you word on it, although I asked Mom and she said you were terrible and very small, 3" of disappointment.
Yet the whore still comes back for more..... And you are right. My d**k is only 3 inches......................................................................from the ground :) Have a great life "internet tough guy"

Yet the whore still comes back for more..... And you are right. My d**k is only 3 inches......................................................................from the ground :) Have a great life "internet tough guy"
You just won’t stop bragging about trying to bang 80+ year old women will you? Does that somehow impress all your fellow usf alumni at your fast food job?

McClain >>> Brown

So you're saying you're a little person, with 3 inch legs?

edit- changed a word, haven't kept up on all the correct language, to me, 'little' seems derogatory, but it's up to them, so be it. Didn't want to offend anyone other than the original moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shark19
At this point, I don’t think Bull Awakening is a real person….the writing is coherent but the content is so bizarre and non-factual that this has to be a troll account, just not sure who is being trolled.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Current speculation is that Chadwell is their hire…..better than the last hire, but will be on the first train out if he gets some wins in the watered down AACUSA.

Current speculation is that Chadwell is their hire…..better than the last hire, but will be on the first train out if he gets some wins in the watered down AACUSA.
Jeff Scott was viewed as a good hire but at least this guy is a head coach and not a coordinator. I don’t think he is a big recruiting hire though ..fun offense but that really isn’t their issue right now

I don't see why Chadwell would make a lateral move from a winning G5 to a dumpster fire G5, but maybe it is all about the money. He has taken a team no one even heard of 4 years ago and made them relevant, so the cows can do no better.
Conference wise may be a step down, but more money and better recruiting area might be enough. And some guys love building programs.

Now the rubber will hit the road when they try to get a stadium financed. Assuming he gets $3M per year with his assistants, that is nearly half of their TV contract.

Say they build a $300M stadium and get lucky enough to get $100M in donations (no way they get that). They finance $200M for 30 years at 5%. The payments are nearly $13M per year. So just a stadium plus coaching staff is $16M per year.

Conference wise may be a step down, but more money and better recruiting area might be enough. And some guys love building programs.

Now the rubber will hit the road when they try to get a stadium financed. Assuming he gets $3M per year with his assistants, that is nearly half of their TV contract.

Say they build a $300M stadium and get lucky enough to get $100M in donations (no way they get that). They finance $200M for 30 years at 5%. The payments are nearly $13M per year. So just a stadium plus coaching staff is $16M per year.
And they will only be getting 7Million per from the AAC for football. That's it.

And they will only be getting 7Million per from the AAC for football. That's it.
Its $7million because of the 9% inflation when the estimate was initially prepared back in June. It will adjust when inflation begins to contract. Possibly closer to the $6million mark.

Well...in the CrapPen they are convinced Deion is in the building, getting $5M/year, demanding complete control of the Football program ala Saban, and the OCS being built right away. Would be a great hire for them, but wonder where all that money is coming from?

Well...in the CrapPen they are convinced Deion is in the building, getting $5M/year, demanding complete control of the Football program ala Saban, and the OCS being built right away. Would be a great hire for them, but wonder where all that money is coming from?
Well they're also convinced they're getting an ACC invite in a couple years, probably the most delusional fanbase in all of CFB. So I'd take anything said there with a huge grain of salt.

Yeah, on a 100 page thread. With the number of better jobs available right now, if Sanders goes with them it is a clear indication that no one running a program with half a brain wants to hire him.

Well they're also convinced they're getting an ACC invite in a couple years, probably the most delusional fanbase in all of CFB. So I'd take anything said there with a huge grain of salt.
Mountain of salt, they continue to be so delusional about their place in college football. You would think 1-11, 2-10, and 1-11 would wake them from their 2007 slumber….when they were like a .500 team.

Hold on now. It's quite possible UCF leaves Miami in the dust in a few years. So, why can't Miami find a new rival in sf in recruiting and in games. Maybe duh bulls win a game or two with the new Miami rival ? 😆.

Welcome to the next delusional topic in the crap pen. They haven’t even made their uninspiring coach hire yet, and yet the invitational better save them a place every year. They are convinced the AAC will continue as the 5th-6th best conference WITHOUT the teams that did all the work. The Sun Belt has improved itself greatly and the Mountain West is better just because the AAC is watered down with poor CUSA castoffs.

The idiot usf fan base just can’t realize that a conference getting worse is not a good thing for them. Have fun reading…

Welcome to the next delusional topic in the crap pen. They haven’t even made their uninspiring coach hire yet, and yet the invitational better save them a place every year. They are convinced the AAC will continue as the 5th-6th best conference WITHOUT the teams that did all the work. The Sun Belt has improved itself greatly and the Mountain West is better just because the AAC is watered down with poor CUSA castoffs.

The idiot usf fan base just can’t realize that a conference getting worse is not a good thing for them. Have fun reading…

Even if the AAC is the anointed conference and gets that coveted 6th berth, it's only the conference champion that advances. When was the last time that happened for USF? I believe it dates all the way back to the first of Neveruary.

Even if the AAC is the anointed conference and gets that coveted 6th berth, it's only the conference champion that advances. When was the last time that happened for USF? I believe it dates all the way back to the first of Neveruary.
Once we all leave, I see the Sunbelt taking over at the 6th berth. I know Tulane has been a good team this year, but they haven't done much in 20yrs. I don't see them being competitive after their coach bolts providing no continuity or consistency to the conference. The Sunbelt has had competitive teams such as Coastal, LaLa, and App State, all of which have been in the top 25 for the past couple yrs. USiF in true form (we could...we should....maybe) claiming they'll compete for a 12-team playoff soon is a pipe dream that simply has no substance and a viewed as a joke.

From cowboard..........
4 hours ago, GoBulls84 said:
Houston beating Florida State, UCF beating Auburn and giving LSU a run, Cincy hanging with Georgia and then making the playoff last year have all given the AAC that rep
bullstampede9922: All our rep left for another conference.....

Typical article talking about Deion's choices for schools. Even when trying to be nice and neutral, usf always gets genshafted:

"The pros and cons of each program are interesting.

Colorado has a rich history of football success but they’ve fallen on hard times. It’s tough to imagine Sanders recruiting players to Boulder the way he’s managed coaching in the south. At the same time, USC and UCLA leaving the Pac-12 will create opportunities for teams like the Buffaloes to rise quickly.

Cincinnati has been incredibly successful under Luke Fickell. It wouldn’t take a rebuild to find success with the Bearcats, who could also benefit from Texas and Oklahoma leaving for the SEC. Ohio is not a familiar recruiting ground for Sanders though and expectations will be high considering the current strength of the program Fickell is leaving behind

USF is not a Power 5 program, so Sanders won’t find that kind of prestige there. However, the Bulls are a more obvious fit for Prime, who is from Florida and has spent much of his football life in the south. USF could be a stepping stone to bigger opportunities."

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride 🤣🤣🤣

https://fansided.com/2022/11/30/deion-sanders-coaching-rumors-3-choices-colorado-cincinnati/

ADVERTISEMENT