ADVERTISEMENT

Democratic Drinking Games - round 2

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/30/politics/watch-democratic-debate-time-schedule-lineup/index.html

CNN's Democratic presidential primary debates will be held on Tuesday, July 30, and Wednesday, July 31, starting at 8 p.m. ET and ending around 10:30 p.m. ET.

Tuesday, July 30:
Montana Gov. Steve Bullock
South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg
Former Maryland Rep. John Delaney
Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper
Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
Former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke
Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
Author Marianne Williamson

Wednesday, July 31:
Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet
Former Vice President Joe Biden
New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio
Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
California Sen. Kamala Harris
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee
Businessman Andrew Yang

On stage tonight you will find 10 candidates who haven't bragged about walking into a Miss Teen USA dressing room to look at underage girls changing. It should be refreshing.

Drink every time one of them tells brown skinned natural born American citizens to go back to where they came from. You'll be totally sober.

I've never seen a debate (Republican or Democrat) where one candidate's IQ is so much higher than the rest of the field. Pete Buttigieg is by far the smartest person in the field, not even close.

On stage tonight you will find 10 candidates who haven't bragged about walking into a Miss Teen USA dressing room to look at underage girls changing. It should be refreshing.
Drink every time one of them tells brown skinned natural born American citizens to go back to where they came from. You'll be totally sober.
Not sure being “Presidential” has anything to do with doing a great job running this country.
Trump has already proven that. The latter statement shows how much he cares about “America first.” I’ve yet to see any Democratic candidate who believes in that philosophy

Your TDS is running high

Not sure being “Presidential” has anything to do with doing a great job running this country.
Trump has already proven that. The latter statement shows how much he cares about “America first.” I’ve yet to see any Democratic candidate who believes in that philosophy

Your TDS is running high

Part of being "presidential" is being able to bring a majority of the country together. Trump continues to fail at this task daily. A divided country is a weaker country.

Part of being "presidential" is being able to bring a majority of the country together. Trump continues to fail at this task daily. A divided country is a weaker country.

lol oh is this something lefties supposedly care about now? I guess I missed that amongst the massive left wing culture war that's been raging for about 15 years now.

No one gave a shit about "unity" when it was one side throwing all of the punches and not giving a shit if anyone on the other side liked it. Trump and righties finally punch back and suddenly ya'll care about "national unity" again or whatever.

lol oh is this something lefties supposedly care about now? I guess I missed that amongst the massive left wing culture war that's been raging for about 15 years now.

No one gave a shit about "unity" when it was one side throwing all of the punches and not giving a shit if anyone on the other side liked it. Trump and righties finally punch back and suddenly ya'll care about "national unity" again or whatever.

Stay on topic. You are talking about these "lefties", I don't even know WTF that is. The "culture war" is in your head perpetuated by talking heads that you listen and watch daily. Nobody is attacking you! The POTUS (or the head of any organization) should try to bring a majority of the people (not all will be on board) together. Your feelings of grievance and wanting revenge at the other side only hurt this nation.

Stay on topic. You are talking about these "lefties", I don't even know WTF that is. The "culture war" is in your head perpetuated by talking heads that you listen and watch daily. Nobody is attacking you! The POTUS (or the head of any organization) should try to bring a majority of the people (not all will be on board) together. Your feelings of grievance and wanting revenge at the other side only hurt this nation.

[roll]

Big meanie Trump, denying national unity that lefties are so eager for but just can't achieve!

Biden declared in 2012 that Romney winning would mean black people go back into slavery, HRC declared that most Republicans are "deplorable", but you don't know what this whole "culture war" thing is and it's Trump driving division. Got it.

identity politics literally divides people up into groups, but somehow trump is the problem? lolololololo

[roll]

Big meanie Trump, denying national unity that lefties are so eager for but just can't achieve!

Biden declared in 2012 that Romney winning would mean black people go back into slavery, HRC declared that most Republicans are "deplorable", but you don't know what this whole "culture war" thing is and it's Trump driving division. Got it.

Why do you keep saying "national unity"? Everybody doesn't have to agree. Just get the majority of people to be with you, simple politics. Ron DeSantis is a great example.

Trump attacks people daily. He is the part of the problem. Have you guys ever run anything before?
i believe i just said i had a problem with alot of what he does on twitter. that said some of his attacks are warranted. but what gets me is that people like you pretend there is no truth to the things he says. bernie literally said baltimore was like a 3rd world country. then a liberal website said baltimore was a top 10 worst rat infested city in america. yet you focus on him being a racist instead of the message.

please keep doing this. dont change. i want you to do this because it will help get trump reelected.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
i believe i just said i had a problem with alot of what he does on twitter. that said some of his attacks are warranted. but what gets me is that people like you pretend there is no truth to the things he says. bernie literally said baltimore was like a 3rd world country. then a liberal website said baltimore was a top 10 worst rat infested city in america. yet you focus on him being a racist instead of the message.

please keep doing this. dont change. i want you to do this because it will help get trump reelected.

I just read that in the other thread. Let's just say that Trump is "keeping it real", what did he accomplish with that Tweet? Did he make the situation better or worse?

maybe get the voters to realize there are real problems in balitimore and have them held accountable for not fixing them.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Trump attacks people daily. He is the part of the problem. Have you guys ever run anything before?

So the anti-Semites in Congress aren't the problem? The Congresswomen outright lying about CBP, inventing heinous claims about them, staging propaganda, etc? The guy who went to the border to yell at CBP agents, again, with invented claims and outright lies aren't the problem?

maybe get the voters to realize there are real problems in balitimore and have them held accountable for not fixing them.
So hold Jared Kushner accountable for fixing them (or at least the 1000 apartments that he owns)?

So the anti-Semites in Congress aren't the problem? The Congresswomen outright lying about CBP, inventing heinous claims about them, staging propaganda, etc? The guy who went to the border to yell at CBP agents, again, with invented claims and outright lies aren't the problem?

I agree they are a problem and often don't help the situation. Personally, I think the house of representatives is garbage, just a bunch of bomb throwers on both side. I expect more from the POTUS.

i wasnt aware that jared kushner was an elected official in baltimore. you learn something new every single day.

So the elected officials should put pressure on Kushner to clean up his apartments?

Trump wants to bring this country together (America First), but from day 1, the Democrats have fought him on EVERYTHING. They have been outspoken about EVERY issue and one could say superficially by him not being quiet about the criticism that has divided the country.

Let’s go into this a little deeper.

The ridiculous Mueller report has divided the country. Where was that originated from? Unknown to this day.

Trump is being tough on ILLEGAL immigration.
Is that an issue that should divide a country?
So..., we should just let it continue?

No, it’s AOC and friends making up stories about concentration camps and drinking out of toilets. That BS is dividing the country

A puppet President who says and does nothing and is weak won’t “divide” the country. However, it’s THAT weak leadership that makes a “weak country.”

Reactions: UCFWayne
I just read that in the other thread. Let's just say that Trump is "keeping it real", what did he accomplish with that Tweet? Did he make the situation better or worse?
By calling him out on this problem, the Tweet exposed the truth. So., ultimately it SHOULD make the Baltimore situation better

So "unity" means just going along with the other side. That didn't happen the previous 8 years.

If the economy is doing well, that is enough unity for me. You will never make people with TDS happy.

ADVERTISEMENT