ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats: The Party of the Incel (STUDY PROVES)

YourWifesBoyfriend

Four-Star Recruit
Mar 28, 2019
Incel, a term coined by a neoliberal feminist to describe why men thought she was ugly, refers to an "involuntary celibate."

So it comes as no surprise that the party who thinks an invisible set of societal rules, like the "patriarchy" or "implicit bias", and hates the idea of a traditional nuclear family has such a hard time finding happiness or value due to their own conspiracy theories.

In an attempt to make themselves more attractive, or sexually viable, some of these incels lop their penis off and start taking female hormones, disguising their mental illness as "transgender."

The study conducted by Professor Nicholas H. Wolfinger can be found here

Reactions: Ucfmikes
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ahahaha hahaha hoooooly shit our resident incel is upset about never getting laid. Glad you are still around, thought for sure you were that Dallas fuk up who got shot in the face after failing to do anything correctly.

I can't express how happy this thread makes me, you are so unbelievably butthurt about being an incel that you posted this.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: what a fuking loser. Back to ignore you go.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs

Ahahaha hahaha hoooooly shit our resident incel is upset about never getting laid. Glad you are still around, thought for sure you were that Dallas fuk up who got shot in the face after failing to do anything correctly.

I can't express how happy this thread makes me, you are so unbelievably butthurt about being an incel that you posted this.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: what a fuking loser. Back to ignore you go.
1) multiple smiley emojis—— check
2) shit—- check
3) fuk—- check
4) incel—- check
5) the same repetitive BS with nothing to offer—- check

Professor @NinjaKnight Snowflake can’t take the heat, “back to ignore you go.”

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
Back to ignore you go.
lmao
so much of a little bitch he got tired of getting destroyed by my posts so he had to put me on ignore. Now he still can't stop talking about me. [roll]
such a special little snowflake that he puts people on ignore for pointing out his hypocritical ways :joy:

slide_2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT