ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats vote in favor of infanticide

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
In what should have been a unanimous vote to not let babies who are born alive to be intentionally killed, 44 democrats said no. Even if it was just a reaffirmation of preexisting law or just a toothless jesture, there is no way any person shouldnt have voted in favor of letting babies die.

Reactions: UCFWayne
In before 85:

8bp47bhhfxi21.png

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
They’ve fully embraced it as a party platform. They’re passing it nearly into law in several states.

These are morally bankrupted shit tier human beings who can’t vote to protect a BORN CHILD. It is utter fuking insanity

They’ve fully embraced it as a party platform. They’re passing it nearly into law in several states.

These are morally bankrupted shit tier human beings who can’t vote to protect a BORN CHILD. It is utter fuking insanity

:joy::joy:

Baby on the table clinging to life and you are laughing?

Yep, democrat.

Why do I need to spoon feed you everything?

I'm not laughing at infanticide, I'm laughing at the fuking moron 85 who did EXACTLY what I predicted.

I of course think this is disgusting.

Last edited:
Baby on the table clinging to life and you are laughing?

Yep, democrat.
Phew, it's a good thing we have an identical law on the books to protect these children.

You have to be functionally insane to think the democrats platform has been expanded to legalizing murdering a living child. I kind of expected a more rational thought process from you vs the other nut jobs here.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
This is dangerous rhetoric by the way. I'm sure none of you actually give a shit but perpetuating the idea that democrats are somehow pro-child-murder is the type of shit that causes right wing terror attacks. Most Republican nut jobs can't tell the difference between a political stunt vote and meaningful legislation. Since every single extremist murder in 2018 was caused by a right wing nut job it's not hard to see how they develop such a twisted view of their fellow Americans that they are willing to take their lives. They are convinced that democrats are dangerous and they have taken action by ending hundreds of lives due to their derangement. You know that this law is already on the books. You know this legislation was a stunt. So why are you choosing to be part of that problem that endangers Americans? So you can win a political thread on a message board?

Phew, it's a good thing we have an identical law on the books to protect these children.

You have to be functionally insane to think the democrats platform has been expanded to legalizing murdering a living child. I kind of expected a more rational thought process from you vs the other nut jobs here.

So just for shits and giggles, murdering a living baby is “wrong” but abortion (see: murdering) a 38 week baby is a protected right?

This is dangerous rhetoric by the way. I'm sure none of you actually give a shit but perpetuating the idea that democrats are somehow pro-child-murder is the type of shit that causes right wing terror attacks. Most Republican nut jobs can't tell the difference between a political stunt vote and meaningful legislation. Since every single extremist murder in 2018 was caused by a right wing nut job it's not hard to see how they develop such a twisted view of their fellow Americans that they are willing to take their lives. They are convinced that democrats are dangerous and they have taken action by ending hundreds of lives due to their derangement. You know that this law is already on the books. You know this legislation was a stunt. So why are you choosing to be part of that problem that endangers Americans? So you can win a political thread on a message board?

Aw someone’s upset that his party is now openly embracing late term abortion on viable babies and in some cases outright infanticide

But that’s right- bitch and whine about us raising this as an issue while you give a pass to your beloved child killing leaders

All they had to do was say they were against letting a baby die and this wouldnt be an issue. But they didn't, so its reasonable to question them about whether they want to let a baby die.

All they had to do was say they were against letting a baby die and this wouldnt be an issue. But they didn't, so its reasonable to question them about whether they want to let a baby die.

The VA Governor has already declared that letting a delivered baby live is a choice for the parents

A sitting US Democratic Governor

Aw someone’s upset that his party is now openly embracing late term abortion on viable babies and in some cases outright infanticide

But that’s right- bitch and whine about us raising this as an issue while you give a pass to your beloved child killing leaders
Dangerous, and you know it's not true. I'm as liberal as they come and I'm more conservative on this issue than some redhats on here. I'm sure there's a right wing nut job out there reading a message board just like this and he's deciding that enough is enough.

If you actually think democrats are wanting to see babies die then there's no hope for you and you're an absolute festering pile of hatred.

Dangerous, and you know it's not true. I'm as liberal as they come and I'm more conservative on this issue than some redhats on here. I'm sure there's a right wing nut job out there reading a message board just like this and he's deciding that enough is enough.

Lmao

Democrats supporting the death of unborn children is not new. No one is shocked to find this out. Extending this to killing infants on the table is really a sad next step for those who have watched this party on the issue

25 years ago it was “safe, legal, and rare” for the DNC

Today it’s something that liberals cheerlead and mandate as a right of feminist passage

Lmao

Democrats supporting the death of unborn children is not new. No one is shocked to find this out. Extending this to killing infants on the table is really a sad next step for those who have watched this party on the issue

25 years ago it was “safe, legal, and rare” for the DNC

Today it’s something that liberals cheerlead and mandate as a right of feminist passage
If you actually think democrats are wanting to see babies die then there's no hope for you and you're an absolute festering pile of hatred.

Actually we don't. We have a law that defines that a child who is born alive is a person with constitutional rights. This bill would have mandated explicitly that the baby couldnt be left to die. 44 democrats decided that they didnt want a law that would mandate life preserving assistance for babies. Gosnell would be proud.

Democrats have already passed late term abortion laws where they legalize aborting babies that would survive child birth

Sorry the truth hurts for you and your party

If this bill said "a doctor must treat a patient who has a life threatening condition at least to the point of stabilizing the patients vital signs", would 44 democrats have voted against that?

chicken is a troll and all around terrible person. if you stick around the wc long enough you will come to realize this. he did admit that he considered a late term abortion because of his wifes health.
She was 9 weeks pregnant.

chicken is a troll and all around terrible person. if you stick around the wc long enough you will come to realize this. he did admit that he considered a late term abortion because of his wifes health.
We arent even talking about abortion now. We are talking about whether a doctor should be prosecuted for actively allowing a baby to die

Nurses in long term care facilities lose their licenses and are prosecuted for failing to adequately monitor patients who are near death. Why shouldnt we hold a doctor to at least that same standard for newborn babies that survived an abortion?

Nurses in long term care facilities lose their licenses and are prosecuted for failing to adequately monitor patients who are near death. Why shouldnt we hold a doctor to at least that same standard for newborn babies that survived an abortion?
Uncle Wayne contemplated killing his own grandmother in a long term facility.

ADVERTISEMENT