ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis

I knew Cuomo was eventually going to be screwed by his own downplaying

What I didn't expect was ...
1) His brother blatantly showed his conflicts-of-interests, shamelessly, as a journalist (no one called that out)
2) He utterly covered up at least half of the statistics, and virtually admitted why he did it (that is totally wrong)

#1 was bad enough. It was worse than Stephanopoulos with the Clintons. Journalistic integrity = 0

#2 was literally like ... wow! I mean, the answers he gave ... wow! He basically admitted he didn't want to get caught by the feds, when Trump was in office, so that's why he did it ... I was like, "That's your defense?"

I think it proves how bad the Progressive 'echo chamber' has become.
Trump does it, and a good 20% of the GOP do it too ... but no one in the US Media excuses it, they vilify it.
But Cuomo is pretty much how you can have someone worst than Trump, and he'll be celebrated.

I've never understood the demonizations of DeSantis though ... let alone saying Cuomo was 'better.'

Reactions: sk8knight

Article has a lot of good points and I read this from another source a month or so ago:

The dry air in California may also be a challenge, especially compared with humid Florida. Researchers are still learning about how climate affects the coronavirus, but some studies suggest that when the air is humid, virus droplets fall to the ground faster, so people are less likely to become infected.

also data on overcrowding of homes which has double the rate of Florida which explains East LA getting slammed

Article has a lot of good points and I read this from another source a month or so ago:

The dry air in California may also be a challenge, especially compared with humid Florida. Researchers are still learning about how climate affects the coronavirus, but some studies suggest that when the air is humid, virus droplets fall to the ground faster, so people are less likely to become infected.

also data on overcrowding of homes which has double the rate of Florida which explains East LA getting slammed
Just remember, in the big COVID response bill, there's a bunch of money for foreign country and illegal immigrants, but there is no money (that I've seen) for the multitudes of homeless Americans that are being ravaged by this disease and who would actually be affected by the outdoor conditions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT