ADVERTISEMENT

DG is gonna be a stud

tenor.gif

If USC and Georgia were looking at him, he’s probably pretty damn special. Those schools have been hitting on their QB recruits.

Looking? They hosted him on official visits and OFFERED him....but DG wants to following in KZ's footsteps...can't blame him for that.

Looking? They hosted him on official visits and OFFERED him....but DG wants to following in KZ's footsteps...can't blame him for that.
Correct. I followed that quite closely. Sorry if my wording wasn’t up to standard

QB situation couldn't be better. Actually it can only get worse. We should still recruit one but I'm not even worried about a QB in the 2020 class.

We need to keep recruiting QBs.....If DJ falls to number 2 or maybe even 3, very good possibility he transfers

Reactions: Knight Strength
We're in uncharted territory with Milton's injury, to speculate on how effective he'll be if he comes back is pointless. As a fan I think you have to have the mindset that he's not coming back, and if he does attempt the comeback in 2020 he's the wild card in the QB Battle.

Quite the change in sentiment in regards to starting QB in a short period of time with no actual games played. Big difference in impressing in the off season vs. live games. Regardless of his physical condition Milton is the only one that has proven it on the field with his presence and decision making to go with his physical attributes.

It's a bit presumptuous to start assuming there is a line of QBs that will even match his production.

Quite the change in sentiment in regards to starting QB in a short period of time with no actual games played. Big difference in impressing in the off season vs. live games. Regardless of his physical condition Milton is the only one that has proven it on the field with his presence and decision making to go with his physical attributes.

It's a bit presumptuous to start assuming there is a line of QBs that will even match his production.
Well part of the production is tied to the offensive scheme. That hasn’t changed.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

It’s hard to imagine that a player who was a Rivals 5.9 or so in Winbush could even be in the same conversation as Quadry who wasn’t at all recruited heavily. Quadry is definitely a reach based on actual game production, but stranger things have happened

As far as MM, we may soon find out if he was truly special or we have an offensive system that works for more than one QB.

With DG we also could have found lightening in a bottle twice.

I'm 100% team Milton. I won't give up hope until he decides he's done. And if he can't come back I'm still going to be 100% team Milton.

I don't see our scheme as very special. No chance its so special that we make elite players out of average ones. The more likely possibility is that Milton was way under rated.

That said, I want to see more of Mack, DG, and Quadry. And Wimbush is a great insurance policy. Seems like BW would make a phenominal RB.

Feeling good about our QB future no matter what.

Yes I like what I've seen of Dillon I think he can be a good one for sure. This coming season I think Wimbush might edge out DJ for the starting job just because he's more experienced and has played against P5 competition. I'm not taking anything away from DJ he did a fantastic job last season in a tough situation.

Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
Yes I like what I've seen of Dillon I think he can be a good one for sure. This coming season I think Wimbush might edge out DJ for the starting job just because he's more experienced and has played against P5 competition. I'm not taking anything away from DJ he did a fantastic job last season in a tough situation.

Wimbush is so much more mature physically than the other QBs. Him in the read option with GM/AK should be very effective to create easy throws for him. I would like to see the other 3 QBs get bigger/stronger.

Wimbush is so much more mature physically than the other QBs. Him in the read option with GM/AK should be very effective to create easy throws for him. I would like to see the other 3 QBs get bigger/stronger.
Mack isn’t physically mature??

Kid is as legit as they come...hope he can RS this year....

Remember, he can play in up to 4 games this year and still keep his redshirt year.

I'm sure Heupel will play whoever gives UCF the best chance to win that week's game in 2019 vs worrying about who the QB will be in 2023 (which could be Gabriel's Senior Redshirt Season).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT