ADVERTISEMENT

DG

Its best for UCF and his brand to be out there at an event like this. I don't see it as indicating anything in terms of him playing however. Also imagine the meltdown if he came into a game and took a bad hit.

Reactions: Yaes
He's going to leave to play behind a very suspect OL, learn an entirely new system. Yeah, okay. I don't see him leaving unless Gus tells him he won't be the starter next year under any circumstance. I also don't see that being the issue. He is QB 1 until he leaves and by that point Gus will have his next guy or a couple of guys in place.

He's going to leave to play behind a very suspect OL, learn an entirely new system. Yeah, okay. I don't see him leaving unless Gus tells him he won't be the starter next year under any circumstance. I also don't see that being the issue. He is QB 1 until he leaves and by that point Gus will have his next guy or a couple of guys in place.
Pretty sure the Dungeon started the rumor. Everyone should pay for those rumors. Patti being starter because team hated KZ was another rumor started by Dungeon. Brandon has connections.

He can play in 1 more game and take a redshirt....if he wants to do that, the bowl game with extra time and practices makes the most sense.
Sit out the bowl game, no need to injure for some terrible bowl…play and beat USF, that’s all I care about for rest of season.

But seriously, he's coming back next year, he’s never staying for the year after so who cares about a redshirt? Just enough time to hopefully give Gus some time to find a decent replacement or transfer qb.

On the broadcast they mentioned Gabriel has not participated in any practice so far and still no time table given for those expecting his comeback against SMU.

Reactions: Knight Strength
On the broadcast they mentioned Gabriel has not participated in any practice so far and still no time table given for those expecting his comeback against SMU.
I heard that. Kinda wonder if it is smoke and mirrors or the truth.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ADVERTISEMENT