ADVERTISEMENT

Did low energy Jeb

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Get elected and I didnt notice? How in the hell did Kavanaugh get the nomination for SCOTUS?

So much for energizing the base

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Get elected and I didnt notice? How in the hell did Kavanaugh get the nomination for SCOTUS?

So much for energizing the base

Yawn. He’s the most accomplished of any of the candidates and he has 10 years on the bench proving he is an actual conservative Jurist.

Meanwhile the red state Dem Senators will now be given a simple choice- vote for Brett or be trounced in November

He’ll be confirmed swiftly and cement the court leaning conservative for another 20-30 years

The abortion advocates must be having big angst tonight. This guy is Catholic.
They definitely are very worried, and several pundits are saying that, if confirmed, Judge Kavanaugh will make the difference in overturning Roe v. Wade in as little as two years. [cheers]
The consequences of sjw blm commie libtard feminazis getting back alley abortions sounds lovely

DRAIN THE SWAMP!*

*Except when it comes to arugably the single most important person the president appoints.

The Roe v Wade issue is just a straw man raised by democrats and the media to try to mobilize democrat women to vote in the midterms. There’s no actual effort in play to overturn it. Although, maybe it’ll end up being a self-fulfilling prophecy, as their nonstop injecting that issue into every political space might just end up renewing the issue.

The Roe v Wade issue is just a straw man raised by democrats and the media to try to mobilize democrat women to vote in the midterms. There’s no actual effort in play to overturn it. Although, maybe it’ll end up being a self-fulfilling prophecy, as their nonstop injecting that issue into every political space might just end up renewing the issue.

Slaughtering the unborn is the Democrat’s National past time

I don't see the Supreme Court taking up Roe again. Very happy to have it leaning right again though. Now just need the activist judges to retire.

Reactions: UCFWayne
As much as I can't stand Trump's behavior, I am very glad the court remains 5-4 conservative. If HRC would have won, the court would be 6-3 liberal right now. Yikes.

Reactions: UCFWayne
A Yale Law Professor and self proclaimed HRC fanboy and leftie wrote in the NY Times today that Kavanaugh's credentials are being reproach and he should be confirmed.

Game over.

The lefties and D's can fly into hysterics all they want- the guy is getting confirmed.

And best of luck to any red state Dem Senator that votes against him and then goes to mid terms the month after.

As much as I can't stand Trump's behavior, I am very glad the court remains 5-4 conservative. If HRC would have won, the court would be 6-3 liberal right now. Yikes.

Kennedy was a right leaning judge and the alt-left is FREAKING out about a right leaning replacement.

Just imagine their reaction if Ginsberg retired (or died like Scalia). Their tiny heads would explode.

Kennedy was a right leaning judge and the alt-left is FREAKING out about a right leaning replacement.

Just imagine their reaction if Ginsberg retired (or died like Scalia). Their tiny heads would explode.

The funny thing is, with trumps 2 appointments the court has probably moved to the left. Even if Kavanaugh is identical to Kennedy, there's no way Gorsuch will end up being as far to the right as Scalia.

Reactions: The Branch
Didn't W consult this guy for his opinion on who to select for a seat, and he recommended John Roberts?

I'm really hoping 85 gets paid to search the dregs of the internet for left wing stories to post on here and faux rage about... Otherwise holy hell you are one pathetic person

Womens-March-XX.sized-770x415xb.jpg

LOL the womens march couldnt remember to edit their prewritten statement about the scotus pick.

Reactions: Knight_Light
I love the rhetoric flying around, especially when it comes to abortion. Schumer tweets about a woman’s right to “make her own reproductive choices” as if making the choice to engage in the reproductive act in the first place is being taken away and all other options are being stripped as well. Someone else tweets that “employers will control their employees reproductive choices” because, obviously, employers are going to decide when women can reproduce or can’t.

And people wonder why there’s division. When even US Senators craft phrases in such a way that any disagreement paints you as misogynist and un-American, there is little room for common ground. The second statement is worse than the first, because it presupposes that women are entitled to having a third party pay for their birth control or their abortions. Any move by an employer to not pay for that is labeled as them controlling women’s reproductive choices and health and we demonize companies yet again when this never should’ve been something they paid for in the first place.

I love the rhetoric flying around, especially when it comes to abortion. Schumer tweets about a woman’s right to “make her own reproductive choices” as if making the choice to engage in the reproductive act in the first place is being taken away and all other options are being stripped as well. Someone else tweets that “employers will control their employees reproductive choices” because, obviously, employers are going to decide when women can reproduce or can’t.

And people wonder why there’s division. When even US Senators craft phrases in such a way that any disagreement paints you as misogynist and un-American, there is little room for common ground. The second statement is worse than the first, because it presupposes that women are entitled to having a third party pay for their birth control or their abortions. Any move by an employer to not pay for that is labeled as them controlling women’s reproductive choices and health and we demonize companies yet again when this never should’ve been something they paid for in the first place.

I'm personally enjoying the insane left wing freakout going on.

It's even better knowing that these people have absolutely no way to stop Kavanaugh being confirmed.

You need more MSM. It’s the current year, you have to either be holocaust denying stormfronter or antifa! DRRRRUMPFFF!!!

I definitely don’t wonder why there’s division. That’s half of the conquer plan. As always who benefits? Easy obvious answers? (MSM, political machine related etc). And who controls that? It is really all barely a tier above sportsball, comic book movies & the kardashians.

I'm personally enjoying the insane left wing freakout going on.

It's even better knowing that these people have absolutely no way to stop Kavanaugh being confirmed.
but they are vowing to fight it! hows that nuclear option looking now?

They can and they will.

Everyone knows that was a seat suposed to be filled by the legally elected Democrat President. Republicans won't like it but they won't be able to stop it and dems voters will feel its justified.

Again- lmao

He's not going to overturn Roe v. Wade, he's made that clear.

But he will defend the right of faith-based healthcare to have a say in what they cover, and there will have to be alternates.

He's Libertarian-leaning, like a lot of right-political lawyers. Not as Federalist-radical of a Libertarian as the other, male candidate.

But yes, he's Libertarian. Roe v. Wade isn't going anywhere, and he's said so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT