ADVERTISEMENT

Did Saban even watch UCF vs Cincinnati tape?

I had the same thought. I didn't watch most of the game but I wonder if Heup has added a few more plays to his playbook?

To be honest Bama’s D started slipping last season

I was shocked how bad they played with all the penalties. Georgia won’t do that

Why would he watch tape from a completely different team when he has about 18 games at Tennessee?

This is true. They don’t go at break neck speed anymore either. It actually looks like a real offense. Who knew…

Don't worry, if Alabama doesn't make the Invitational, they will still go on to play in a NYD game. I'd suspect they end up knocking the "at large team" out of the competition because its Alabama and they deserve to play a NYD game even if they end the year with 2-3Ls.

Don't worry, if Alabama doesn't make the Invitational, they will still go on to play in a NYD game. I'd suspect they end up knocking the "at large team" out of the competition because its Alabama and they deserve to play a NYD game even if they end the year with 2-3Ls.
BAMA vs. UCF in the Cotton Bowl!

If that's even possible....but it would be an outstanding draw.

Alabama would definitely sit a ton of ppl. They are going to want that built in excuse plus I can’t imagine the draft able players risk injury playing us.

Reactions: OtterKnight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT