ADVERTISEMENT

Did something for the first time today thanks to the cooler

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
Voted for a Democrat.

3 of them actually.

One for 85, for the vast number of outright lies he pushes on a daily basis. Really can't bring myself to vote for a party that he's a part of if he needs to lie to make his point.

One for Wayne, just for the sheer ignorance shown in his posts. It scares me people like him are allowed to vote, based on the incredible ignorance and outright racism displayed by most of his posts. Really can't justify belonging to the same party as him when it's terrifying how outdated his viewpoints are.

Last was for bt and fan, for the incredible amount of hypocrisy shown by their posts. Really disgusted me, and almost glad to vote for a D in their name.

3 Democrats at the national level received votes, all at the national level, as a direct result of the posts made on this board.

The rest of my votes were for local Republicans or Libertarians, as i always did in the past.

Voted for a Democrat.

tenor.gif

Voted for a Democrat.

3 of them actually.

One for 85, for the vast number of outright lies he pushes on a daily basis. Really can't bring myself to vote for a party that he's a part of if he needs to lie to make his point.

One for Wayne, just for the sheer ignorance shown in his posts. It scares me people like him are allowed to vote, based on the incredible ignorance and outright racism displayed by most of his posts. Really can't justify belonging to the same party as him when it's terrifying how outdated his viewpoints are.

Last was for bt and fan, for the incredible amount of hypocrisy shown by their posts. Really disgusted me, and almost glad to vote for a D in their name.

3 Democrats at the national level received votes, all at the national level, as a direct result of the posts made on this board.

The rest of my votes were for local Republicans or Libertarians, as i always did in the past.
So what you're basically telling us is that you wasted your vote.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT