ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointed

Why are Nebraska fans still here? Seriously?

This is a good question, and I'd like to know the answer, but I have all of them ignored.

I'm going to take a guess. Jealousy? Envy? A desperate need to be a part of a successful program? The only problem with the last one is that they have ruined it for themselves by trolling here to the point that we hate them all. They want to feel part of UCF because Frost got his big break at being an HC here, so the Cornholes want to be our friends now. Too late. Should have thought of that before you trolled us since October. Right when Nobraska hung it up for 2017.

hahaha conference title game appearances? that's your metric? how about 1 in 8 years in the big 10 and getting steamrolled 70-31 by a 6 loss Wisconsin team in the conference title game. 1 BCS title game appearance 18 years ago after you got curbstomped by Colorado 62-36 and somehow stayed ranked 4th and made it to the "title game" where you got shellacked by Miami 37-14. Congrats on getting to those big games and showing the world how overrated you are. Fact is UCF has more wins over ranked teams in the past decade than Nebraska while playing in far less games against ranked teams and while playing teams ranked on average much higher. Nebraska has more wins over the 10 years, but is stringing together 9-4 seasons while losing to 80% of the ranked teams you play that impressive?

I can tell the difference between 10 years and 20+ Years.
You obviously cannot. Nobraska is all about 20+ years ago. You’re very good historians.
That’s the time period you all live in

Maybe time has flown by so fast for them they don't realize 20+ years have passed by...

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi
I can tell the difference between 10 years and 20+ Years.

You obviously cannot. Nobraska is all about 20+ years ago. You’re very good historians.
That’s the time period you all live in
The poster I was referring to was discussing the last 20 years. So again, you’re not very bright.

Lastly, subtract the National Title game and everything I stated above the last 10 years is true.

The poster I was referring to was discussing the last 20 years. So again, you’re not very bright.

Lastly, subtract the National Title game and everything I stated above the last 10 years is true.
The last video is clearly the last 10 years. Click on it and worship us.

The last video is clearly the last 10 years. Click on it and worship us.
giphy.gif

Yes. Disneyland in Orlando. Hahahahaha. Who doesn’t know that? Time to get your head out of the snow

Or get a map since that’s what they used in the 90’s. The period that you’re stuck in
[roll]

How many times do we have to tell those ignoramus' that Disneyland is in California?

Reactions: Mikesi
They don’t listen very well and aren’t very intelligent. You would think they would know this since it’s not recent. Knowbraska knows history
Hahahahaha [cheers][roll]

Why would we expect the Cornholes to get anything right if they can't get which Disney park is in Orlando?

I’m 10 years??? National titles and conference title appearances? You’re such a moron. Major fail. Give it up.

It is amazing that he continues to ignore the facts and make bullshit statements. Can he really be this ignorant???

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
It is amazing that he continues to ignore the facts and make bullshit statements. Can he really be this ignorant???
Yes. He’s the most stubborn Cornholio in history. It’s amazing. I bet if he was hit over the head with a corn stalk or a baseball bat he wouldn’t even feel it.

Yes. Disneyland in Orlando. Hahahahaha. Who doesn’t know that? Time to get your head out of the snow

Or get a map since that’s what they used in the 90’s. The period that you’re stuck in
[roll]
Still have accomplished more then UCU since the 90’s lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT