ADVERTISEMENT

Disturbing video

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004

Trump came out and said the guy fell harder than he was pushed.

The thing that I don't understand is how blood was coming out of his ears that quickly. Maybe someone can explain. It seems like it should take several seconds for that amount of blood to be on the sidewalk.

Trump came out and said the guy fell harder than he was pushed.

The thing that I don't understand is how blood was coming out of his ears that quickly. Maybe someone can explain. It seems like it should take several seconds for that amount of blood to be on the sidewalk.

He has ketchup packets ready to squeeze and deploy

What are you suggesting? Lets hear it.
I'm not suggesting anything. It just seems crazy that a person can bleed out of their ear that quickly and that bad. I would have thought it would take a few seconds but it was pouring out after one.

I'm not suggesting anything. It just seems crazy that a person can bleed out of their ear that quickly and that bad. I would have thought it would take a few seconds but it was pouring out after one.
It was a flop and he had a half open zip lock bag of blood taped to the back of his head

These people are terrible. He was an antagonizer. He was out past curfew and was warned a few times and in the past. He reached for the cop as well. He was old, but bad news. Play bad games and get bad outcomes. He’s a piece of shit that good cops suffered over

I was home and guess what happened to me??? Nothing. See how this works

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I looked again at the video. He moved towards the cop in an aggressive manner and impeded their progress. He had something in his right hand and reached towards the cops. They should have opened fire and spattered his white brains (not racist here) all over the sidewalk with real blood. Riot over. This didn’t get under control until the police were allowed to do their jobs and the thug criminals got the message

He was not pushed hard, but clearly lost his balance and fell backwards, and hit his head hard enough to cause damage. Was he exaggerating the fall, and trying to make it look worse? I have no idea. What I am sure of was the officer was not trying to injure him, nor was the man expecting to be dead in a couple of minutes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT