ADVERTISEMENT

Do you SJW's chit your pants ....

The drugged up Hollywood celebrity freakout has been a pleasure to watch.

Even CONSIDERING this nomination will cement the first American dictatorship #KavaNO

— Joss Whedon (@joss) July 10, 2018

OK Ladies and Gentlemen who care for and respect ladies, it is official. The move back to Medieval Values, Shariah Law even, where old, bitter men get to tell women what is best for their bodies, lives, and well being is as done a deal as this is Twitter. Unless we say NO! NO!

— Ron Perlman (@perlmutations) July 10, 2018

*barrister whenever anyone makes a political post he disagrees with: "hurr Durr stop ruining muh board with ur politics (btw banged your mom last night)!!!"

*Barrister when he makes a political post: "haha Stoopid liburals we are winning!!!"

*barrister whenever anyone makes a political post he disagrees with: "hurr Durr stop ruining muh board with ur politics (btw banged your mom last night)!!!"

*Barrister when he makes a political post: "haha Stoopid liburals we are winning!!!"
I'm just having some fun. Not going to insult anyone or get personal ... except with your mom.

Im just WINNING.

images

google searches for her age and health have gone way up recently....

I'm just having some fun. Not going to insult anyone or get personal ... except with your mom.

Im just WINNING.

Have all the fun you want. Winning is great. Our country is winning. Things are great. Enjoy it.

Ginsburg shouldn't get the joy of retiring or the fortune of dying while sitting on the bench. She should have been impeached years ago based on her statements in Egypt and her tendency of falling asleep during trials

Ginsburg shouldn't get the joy of retiring or the fortune of dying while sitting on the bench. She should have been impeached years ago based on her statements in Egypt and her tendency of falling asleep during trials

Nah brah

Kavanaugh is a threat to millions of people because he reads and adheres to the Constitution too damn strictly!

RGB is AWESOME because she doesn’t even attempt to fake any affinity for our Constitution. Fairness and “what’s right” is all you need!

Watching butthurt liberals melt down into hysterics and insanity on a daily basis

It’d awesome
So you're team is winning but you've personally gain nothing substantial yet you act like your life has turned around. You should be at least aware you treat politics as if it were sports.

So you're team is winning but you've personally gain nothing substantial yet you act like your life has turned around. You should be at least aware you treat politics as if it were sports.

My paycheck is significantly larger thanks to Trump and the GOP. On top of many other policy things I love.

Getting to watch butthurt liberals cry is just icing on the cake

Reactions: UCFWayne

Its always this way. Conservatives get excited when progressive liberalism isnt moving forward in washington. Liberals get much more to get excited about because they take advantage of the situation to move their agenda forward. Republicans just focus on getting reelected and act like they are doing something.

Well, Clarence Thomas routinely falls asleep too. And didn’t he ask his first question in 11 years or something like that?

Well, Clarence Thomas routinely falls asleep too. And didn’t he ask his first question in 11 years or something like that?

Ive never heard that he falls asleep, but yes he just asked his first question in years after scalia died. He said something like he alsways knew scalia was going to ask the question he wanted an answer to and phrase it better than he thought he could personally. I was always surprised at that because he really went after the senators who were prodding him during his confirmation hearings. I expected him to be much more involved.

until there is proof that the woman is a trump supporter its stupid to make that claim. but you do like to make claims without proof....

Ah yes, because "go back to Mexico" is the campaign slogan of Bernie Sanders.

until there is proof that the woman is a trump supporter its stupid to make that claim. but you do like to make claims without proof....

Liberals on Monday: "Trump is a RACIST and KKK MEMBER who HATES black people! They will never respect or listen to this RACIST!! Never!!"

Liberals today: "Black people look up to and listen to what Trump says! His words matter to them! He has single handedly inspired black folks to rail against Mexicans because that's how he wants it! Trump's America!!"

[roll]

Sick, sick gargoyle creature.

A prime example of corruption (and arrogance) in the Supreme Court.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg advocated lowering the age of consent to 12 years old.

She belongs in a chamber but not in the supreme court!!

Last edited:
I never said that. Nor implied it.

Backpedaling pretty hard there bud, we can all see your comment where you immediately assumed that women could not be a MAGAt, despite her chanting what is basically the unofficial Trump Campaign slogan.

SJW is a term co-opted buy the godless minions on the left, so I would not claim that mantle.

Also, 'Justice' connotes a fairness or equal standing and treatment before the law and society. In 'my passion' I am neither fair nor just when dealing with those who seek our demise and harm. So, I cannot claim that attribute in the SJW context either.

Backpedaling pretty hard there bud, we can all see your comment where you immediately assumed that women could not be a MAGAt, despite her chanting what is basically the unofficial Trump Campaign slogan.
I’d get all upset but you’re not worth it. You are everything that you constantly rail against. And I’m done with you.

I’d get all upset but you’re not worth it. You are everything that you constantly rail against. And I’m done with you.

I understand, it's got to be tiring to be habitually shown to be a disgusting racist.

Like I said, some people just can't held but be miserable. Must suck going through life that way.

More lies and personal attacks . Show me where I said anything similar to that . You can’t because I didn’t . But keep on keepin on

I will, as soon as you answer the question I've now asked you half a dozen times. Way to consistently dodge it and then show up in other threads. Consistently a hypocrite.

More lies and personal attacks . Show me where I said anything similar to that . You can’t because I didn’t . But keep on keepin on
not to mention he constantly complains that the "red hatters" in the wc completely buy into and follow trump 100% even though most have come out to complain about various things trump has done.

of course hes completely incapable of applying that logic to himself. its ok for him to follow 100% of the dem policies and talking points.

not to mention he constantly complains that the "red hatters" in the wc completely buy into and follow trump 100% even though most have come out to complain about various things trump has done.

of course hes completely incapable of applying that logic to himself. its ok for him to follow 100% of the dem policies and talking points.

Aww, boohoo Wayne has his feelings hurt again because he posted something incredibly stupid/wrong (again) and got called out (again). Just admit you were joking, I gave you an out, you should take it.

Aww, boohoo Wayne has his feelings hurt again because he posted something incredibly stupid/wrong (again) and got called out (again). Just admit you were joking, I gave you an out, you should take it.
i hope whatever happened in your life to make you suck a negative person changes. its actually sad.

ADVERTISEMENT