ADVERTISEMENT

Does Trump Pardon the Capitol Terrorist?

I'd say yes, but somehow I doubt anybody in the White House is willing to write up the pardon for him to sign.

Only if they can but don’t implicate him in a crime like Manafort, Stone, etc. If they flip and turn rat like Michael Cohen then “no pardon for you”.

soupnazi.jpg

Reactions: NinjaKnight
They killed a cop. I doubt he pardons any of them and he'll likely be impeached this weekend.

Correct
Dumb
He’s not going to be removed from office before the 20th. It is a distinct possibility that he pardons some if those involved. Law enforcement will have to consider this and are before the bring charges forward

He’s not going to be removed from office before the 20th. It is a distinct possibility that he pardons some if those involved. Law enforcement will have to consider this and are before the bring charges forward
Stop being stupid. He’s not pardoning them. You’re having a nervous breakdown. A meltdown.

Does Trump Pardon the Capitol Terrorist?
I think that’s a lead pipe certainty!

But as far as I’ve heard, there is far from consensus among constitutional experts whether a President can pardon himself.

I think that’s a lead pipe certainty!

But as far as I’ve heard, there is far from consensus among constitutional experts whether a President can pardon himself.
He’s not pardoning anyone. This is ridiculous talk. They would have to be charged, arrested and sentenced. Do you think this is all happening in 10 days?

Nixon resigned in something like August of 1974. Apparently, Ford didn’t want to deal with the aftermath. Since we don’t even know who these people are yet, Trump is going to simply run out of time. He’s not going to pardon horned helmet man, etc

Nixon resigned in something like August of 1974. Apparently, Ford didn’t want to deal with the aftermath. Since we don’t even know who these people are yet, Trump is going to simply run out of time. He’s not going to pardon horned helmet man, etc
A blanket pardon was used for Vietnam draft dodgers. He could just issue a pardon for anyone involved. It won't happen, but its possible

Pardon power should be revoked or greatly reduced. It’s a remnant from the British monarchy. As is there is no protection from a president pardoning criminal coconspirators. I don’t have problems with most pardons, but when there is actual connection to the president doing the pardoning is just legal corruption. There is technically nothing standing in the way of a president hiring an assassin to kill a political adversary in return for a pardon. Nothing but the theory that is seems too crazy for someone to try it. This is actually what Putin has done on 2 separate occasions.

According to White House aides, while the riot was happening, Trump was "delighted" (that comes directly from Ben Sasse who spoke to aides), but also disappointed because he thought the people looked low class. Imagine committing federal crimes and ruining your life in support of a president who thinks you are low class.

Well being he has said he wants them charged and convicted, I would say the answer is no.

According to White House aides, while the riot was happening, Trump was "delighted" (that comes directly from Ben Sasse who spoke to aides), but also disappointed because he thought the people looked low class. Imagine committing federal crimes and ruining your life in support of a president who thinks you are low class.
Low class or deplorables?

Great. Now we are relying on 3rd hand sources. That’s the very definition of
TDS

Great. Now we are relying on 3rd hand sources. That’s the very definition of
TDS
The very definition of a gutless Trump supporter is someone who is still whining "TDS" to anybody who dares to criticize his boy even after Trump openly encourages insurrection last week.

The very definition of a gutless Trump supporter is someone who is still whining "TDS" after his boy encourages an open insurrection last week.
The weak minded cowards like yourself will probably be mentally scarred by him for the rest of your life. You’re literally obsessed with him 24/7

He told them to protest and they did. Did he encourage violence?

How many people voted for Trump and how many people protested? What percentage is that?

The weak minded cowards like yourself will probably be mentally scarred by him for the rest of your life. You’re literally obsessed with him 24/7
You'll be surprised then. I could care less about Trump once he's out of the White House.
He told them to protest and they did. Did he encourage violence?
When he literally spent all of his waking hours (when he wasn't playing golf) whining to all of his devoted followers that the election was "STOLEN" from him, what do you expect? And instead of a party that could have defused the situation that this delusional old fool created -- they knowingly ENABLED him and his bullshit -- which directly led to this week's violence.

You'll be surprised then. I could care less about Trump once he's out of the White House.
When he literally spent all of his waking hours (when he wasn't playing golf) whining to all of his devoted followers that the election was "STOLEN" from him, what do you expect? And instead of a party that could have defused the situation that this delusional old fool created -- they knowingly ENABLED him and his bullshit -- which directly led to this week's violence.
There it is. The new boogeyman. Now its not Trump but the Republican party.

Well I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the Republicans have no power now so life should be perfect, right?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT