ADVERTISEMENT

Donald De La Haye reacts to UCF Peach Bowl win

Med_Knight

Four-Star Recruit
Oct 20, 2013

For those that don't remember, De La Haye was the UCF kicker who was ruled ineligible before the start of the season after he refused to give in to the NCAA's demand for him to stop monetizing his videos on YouTube.

Pretty funny reaction, especially our missed field goals lol. His channel has grown pretty significantly since the whole debacle. I remember he had around 30k subscribers when this all started and now he's up to 463k.

Last edited:
He may have a lot of subscribers but that doesn’t mean they watch the videos. Most are probably too lazy to unsubscribe. Just delete the notification when it pops up.

Reactions: ProAttitude
He may have a lot of subscribers but that doesn’t mean they watch the videos. Most are probably too lazy to unsubscribe. Just delete the notification when it pops up.

He's had a handful of videos at or around one million views and he's also had a handful that reached at least half a million.

For those that don't remember, De La Haye was the UCF kicker who was ruled ineligible before the start of the season after he refused to give in to the NCAA's demand for him to stop monetizing his videos on YouTube.

Pretty funny reaction, especially our missed field goals lol. His channel has grown pretty significantly since the whole debacle. I remember he had around 30k subscribers when this all started and now he's up to 463k.

It's all about opportunity costs. Windows quickly open and close. You only have 4 yrs to play college football and potentially earn a Natty, you'll have your whole life to do YouTube videos. Just my 2 cents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT