ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Drumpf sucks thread but come in and watch Sir Gal and Coke kneel before the dumbass

http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-21/trump-s-never-managed-to-be-a-manager

The Trump Organization doesn't appear to have grown much since I last checked in several years ago. It has contractors and others on its payroll, of course (and used to add its Atlantic City employees to its ranks when trying to top lists of New York's biggest private employers), but as Politico's Michael Kruse recently noted, "key staffers" at the Trump Organization "number around only a dozen."

The Trump Organization juggles a handful of tidy golf courses. It processes paperwork associated with its management, development and ownership of a clutch of valuable skyscrapers and retail spaces. But first and foremost, it's a licensing machine that serves as the promotional springboard for someone who's been more entertainer than executive.

What the Trump Organization isn't is a complex bureaucracy with a huge budget, public accountability and legions of employees with a global footprint and a multi-faceted mission. In other words, it's nothing like the federal government -- and nothing during Trump's tenure there or elsewhere has prepared him to take the managerial reins in Washington.

LOL. So what qualifies Hillary?

Bump. Just giving the lefties and never Trumpers an idea of why they lost. This is what a primary thread should look like. This thread is what democracy looks like. The lefties anointed their candidate without opposition or debate and suffered one of the largest upsets ever. TDS is only helping Trump. Keep it up nutjobs.

Bump. Just giving the lefties and never Trumpers an idea of why they lost. This is what a primary thread should look like. This thread is what democracy looks like. The lefties anointed their candidate without opposition or debate and suffered one of the largest upsets ever. TDS is only helping Trump. Keep it up nutjobs.
Yikes.

LMAO, the last gasps of the GOP.

LMAO, the last gasps of the GOP.

The last gasps of the old pussified PC GOP that was losing elections and was afraid to stand up to the hypocrisy and double standards of the left. Now we're sick of winning all the time and the hypocrisy and biases are being ripped open.

Well it finally happened. Bob has gone completely insane. We all knew this was coming, just didn't think it would happen so soon.

Solid bump. Nice to see the former cucks who used to bash Trump cheering for Trump now like I was BEFORE it was cool ie before Trump cucked (bombed Syria, no wall)

The last gasps of the old pussified PC GOP that was losing elections and was afraid to stand up to the hypocrisy and double standards of the left. Now we're sick of winning all the time and the hypocrisy and biases are being ripped open.

More TDS.
Anti-Trump FOX NEWS Executive Investigated For Killing Stories on FBI Corruption & Obama Scandals; “He Hates Trump’s Guts”
https://truepundit.com/anti-trump-f...ories-on-fbi-corruption-he-hates-trumps-guts/

Awwww... such a strong oppressed bunch you are.

11:12pm on a Friday night and boob is at home, all alone, 35 beers of douche lite in his gut, and he's posting about Donald. Smh. I don't know which is more pathetic: people wasting their days bitching about Trump or boob posting drunken rants in support of him on a Friday night.

Yes, TDS is a sad condition but so is what you do. Please seek female companionship.

Last edited:
11:12pm on a Friday night boob is at home, all alone, 35 beers of douche lite in his gut, and he's posting about Donald. Smh. I don't know which is more pathetic: people wasting their days bitching about Trump or boob posting drunken rants in support of him on a Friday night.

Yes, TDS is a sad condition but so is what you do. Please seek female companionship.

Yeap, it's not like I just got home from helping my mom take my step dad to the emergency room because his legs were swollen to five times their size and he couldn't walk. You're right, I was sitting at home alone getting drunk. Douche.

Yeap, it's not like I just got home from helping my mom take my step dad to the emergency room because his legs were swollen to five times their size and he couldn't walk. You're right, I was sitting at home alone getting drunk. Douche.

Yeah, not buying it. Nor do I really care.

So after a family emergency the first thing you think about doing is reviving an old thread and raging about Trump and politics. Uhh huh. Ok.

So after a family emergency the first thing you think about doing is reviving an old thread and raging about Trump and politics. Uhh huh. Ok.

Nah. I was home at 10:00 after being in the emergency room waiting room for a few hours and dealing with my mom breaking down. I needed a little escape. I honestly don't care what any of you think. I hope if something terrible happens to any of your parents you are treated better. It's sad because this isn't an anonymous message board, most of us know each other IRL.

Last edited:
Nah. I was home at 10:00 after being in the emergency room waiting room for a few hours and dealing with my mom breaking down. I needed a little escape. I honestly don't care what any of you think. I hope if something terrible happens to any of your parents you are treated better. It's sad because this isn't an anonymous message board, most of us know each other IRL.

Dude, all you do is bait, troll, and flame all day long and have admitted numerous times to it. My apologies for not taking you seriously but honestly, who in the hell in here really knows when you're serious or not? You resurrect a thread from two years ago late on a Friday night with your usual Trump-loving schtick? Gee, what on earth would we think you were up to...

That said, I hope your stepfather recovers ok, your mom is ok, and I do mean that.

In all seriousness, hope your step dad is ok.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
going back and reading some of this has been entertaining

I agree with that.

I'm not joking when I say that I think Donald Trump is mentally unstable. Like, there's a disorder not diagnosed in there that is causing a form of dementia.

^^Back before 85 went literally insane.

For Gods sakes, recall these people pushing disgusting claims that Trump is mentally ill? Remember the leftie celebrities pushing for his removal from office? I do.

^^And today. Literally the definition of a hypocrite. Does anyone know if 85's diet was replaced by 100% paint chips during the last 24 months?

ADVERTISEMENT