ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump Jr. tests positive for COVID-19

Is he going to parachute out of a helicopter and land on the White House lawn in triumph? Dude needs to start thinking about his own political future.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
Rick Scott tested positive while we are giving updates
The more people that get this and recover, the more it’s going to be called a freaking overrated panic. Especially, the elderly

250,000 Americans have not died FROM COVID. 250,000 Americans that died most likely HAD COVID AT THE TIME OF DEATH

I’m glad that Desantis is our governor. I have the most clients on Monday in several months during a “PANDEMIC.”

My brother has it. Runny nose and a headache so far. He's not exactly in the best shape so it'll be interesting to see how much it affects him.

Edit: he's a teacher and is required to mask up all of the time. I honestly don't remember the last time I saw him without one on.

The masks won't prevent you from getting covid. Silly to think a cloth stops micron sized viruses. Honestly makes people not distance because they think it does something.
He has to take 3 weeks off from work, and when he finally goes back he'll still have to wear a mask. That seems pretty silly.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
I suppose its to help keep the kids from wanting to take theirs off.
[/QUOT

Its probably because his immune system will still be weak. He catches another virus and it may literally kill him. Better safe than sorry..

Last edited:
My brother has it. Runny nose and a headache so far. He's not exactly in the best shape so it'll be interesting to see how much it affects him.

Edit: he's a teacher and is required to mask up all of the time. I honestly don't remember the last time I saw him without one on.
Update: he's fine now.

It’s funny how we read a story about every celebrity that tests positive but never the corresponding recovery story. Wonder why that is?
Because the fake news doesn’t want you to know the details about how healthy people of all ages usually recover easily and how the majority of unhealthy people recover as well. The media loves to make people panic and sensationalize stories. It makes better ratings. The media in this country is a joke.

The mask thing is a joke. A doctor said wearing a mask is like putting a chain link fence between you and a mosquito.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
The mask thing seems to be working well. Almost like a cloth mask can't stop a micron size virus. In stores I do the nazi compliance deal if that helps you. When at training centers nobody wears a mask and there can be 100-150. Never an issue with covid. Shhhh!

I wear the N-95 ones, Dr. Knighttime. Do better.

ADVERTISEMENT