ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump speaks out on behalf of White South African farmers

knightsagainstblmandzog

Four-Star Recruit
Jul 17, 2016
Quote:
Trump Bemoans 'Persecuted White Farmers' in South Africa - The ...

President Trump says he has instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to look into alleged violence against white farmers in South Africa and ...

Most Republicans, cuckservatives and Democratic racists would not even mention this problem. Hopefully Trump does something soon.

• Michael Savage calling for White farmers to be taken into the U.S.
  • South Africa on its way to becoming another Haiti
  • Farms in South Africa are now worth $0. because of new government land seizure program.

Quote:

President Trump says he has instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to look into alleged violence against white farmers in South Africa and ...

Most Republicans, cuckservatives and Democratic racists would not even mention this problem. Hopefully Trump does something soon.

• Farms in South Africa are now worth $0. because of new government land seizure program.

This is South Africa's problem. Let them deal with it.

Quote:

Why are you still posting under this account?

This is South Africa's problem. Let them deal with it.
they absolutely need to deal with this problem. however i think there are some things the us can do to help. with policies and sanctions if needed. property rights need to be protected. otherwise why would we want to do business with a country that doesnt protect them?

So fake stories now outweigh real genocide?
it was a legit question. how long has the genocide in sudan been going on? i wasnt aware of it.

and no, its not a fake news story. south africa is changing its laws to take land from white people.

it was a legit question. how long has the genocide in sudan been going on? i wasnt aware of it.

and no, its not a fake news story. south africa is changing its laws to take land from white people.

It's in the constitution.

but i thought you said it was fake before... so do you agree that taking peoples land away based on the color of their skin is bad?

also how long has that genocide been going on?

Taking peoples' land away based on their color is bad. Who's land is it anyway?

if it were as important as he claimed it to be, he probably shouldve put it in one of his replies. if he doesnt feel that its important, why should i?

Because you're going to Google it anyway.

It's been happening since 2017 on trumps inauguration day and 200 million Christians have been killed so far.

Taking peoples' land away based on their color is bad. Who's land is it anyway?

taking peoples land away based on the color of their skin is wrong, plain and simple. this was a racist policy and you cant legitimately claim otherwise.

2003.... so what your saying is that bush didnt do shit. then another 8 years of obama looking the other way? but some how its trumps fault? sounds more like it might be a civil war to me. why not get some regional help vs us?

taking peoples land away based on the color of their skin is wrong, plain and simple. this was a racist policy and you cant legitimately claim otherwise.

2003.... so what your saying is that bush didnt do shit. then another 8 years of obama looking the other way? but some how its trumps fault? sounds more like it might be a civil war to me. why not get some regional help vs us?
The irony of this thread. You probably wrote this on stolen land about people getting their land stolen that was previously stolen.

The irony of this thread. You probably wrote this on stolen land about people getting their land stolen that was previously stolen.
LOL if you feel so bad, why dont you donate your property away to some native americans?

there is difference between stolen and conquered, and i dont feel any guilt what so ever.

LOL if you feel so bad, why dont you donate your property away to some native americans?

there is difference between stolen and conquered, and i dont feel any guilt what so ever.
There is zero difference.

These were land purchases? Not stolen? So like eminent domain.
essentially eminent domain at a fraction of market price. they wouldve gotten pennies on the dollar. except they were just going to redistribute the land based on color of skin. not like they were going to build a hospital or something.
There is zero difference.
please tell me where in the entire world that wasnt conquered at some point?

essentially eminent domain at a fraction of market price. they wouldve gotten pennies on the dollar. except they were just going to redistribute the land based on color of skin. not like they were going to build a hospital or something.

please tell me where in the entire world that wasnt conquered at some point?

So the issue is that the government isn't paying enough for the land that was originally taken because of race? I'm sure that it is more than what the Indians received. If the land is 100% owned by white people (who are 9% of the population) and redistributed randomly to the rest of the population that is 80% black, odds are in favor that it will be based on color of skin.

I'm not arguing that land wasn't conquered at some point, it just isn't different than stealing. I guess you could call this a form of conquering too. It's hard to make a strong moral argument here.

So the issue is that the government isn't paying enough for the land that was originally taken because of race? I'm sure that it is more than what the Indians received. If the land is 100% owned by white people (who are 9% of the population) and redistributed randomly to the rest of the population that is 80% black, odds are in favor that it will be based on color of skin.

I'm not arguing that land wasn't conquered at some point, it just isn't different than stealing. I guess you could call this a form of conquering too. It's hard to make a strong moral argument here.
i cant do shit about something that happened 100 or 1000 years ago right or wrong. i do care about things that are happening today. is that a hard concept to grasp?

i cant do shit about something that happened 100 or 1000 years ago right or wrong. i do care about things that are happening today. is that a hard concept to grasp?

How is that any different than the people from 100 or 1000 years ago that couldn't do shit either? It's a shaky argument defending people who received things by nefarious means that are now losing those same things by nefarious means.

How is that any different than the people from 100 or 1000 years ago that couldn't do shit either? It's a shaky argument defending people who received things by nefarious means that are now losing those same things by nefarious means.
You don’t know how those lands were acquired 100s of years ago. Tribes in every place conquered other tribes relentlessly. Some lands were actually purchased or traded for with indigenous tribes or shared by treaty; not all of them were necessarily conquered. You seem to imply that all lands not held by indigenous peoples was stolen from them.

Reactions: UCFWayne
You don’t know how those lands were acquired 100s of years ago. Tribes in every place conquered other tribes relentlessly. Some lands were actually purchased or traded for with indigenous tribes or shared by treaty; not all of them were necessarily conquered. You seem to imply that all lands not held by indigenous peoples was stolen from them.
No. I'm implying that if everybody was taking land from everybody for 100s of years, why does it matter now? Technically, it's not taking as they are being compensated.

No. I'm implying that if everybody was taking land from everybody for 100s of years, why does it matter now? Technically, it's not taking as they are being compensated.
they werent even going to give them fair market value. they were going to give them a fraction of market value. past wrongs dont make that right. i thought the idea was that we were moving to a more fair society. you are just trying to justify this because of your white guilt.

A lot of folks are going to see it as those evil perpetrators of Apartheid getting their comeuppance. We allow blacks here in the US to murder us wholesale, with barely a peep. But, making the populace aware is at least a step in the right direction.
I'd like to see the Boers fight. Being outnumbered is not a problem if one has superior organization, discipline, and supplies. There are 4.5 Million white people in South Africa. If they organized they would likely receive foreign aid from sympathetic governments and easily take out a larger but disorganized kaffir resistance. Blood and Iron might be the only way to resolve the issue of land rights in South Africa.
Blacks have never won a War against Whites. But Whites often lose the Peace.

@UCFWayne predictably, the negative responses basically to boil down to: whites did terrible things in the past, so we deserve whatever comes to us. Wake up white people. They hate us. They want to destroy us. And no amount of progressive wishful thinking is going to save you or your loved ones once they get the upper hand.

they werent even going to give them fair market value. they were going to give them a fraction of market value. past wrongs dont make that right. i thought the idea was that we were moving to a more fair society. you are just trying to justify this because of your white guilt.

Matthew 7:26-27

26 “But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

A people have to be 'settled' on a land to lay claim to it, the only people to precede the white Dutch settlers presence in the country we call 'South Africa' today were the San and the Khoi ...then numbering a few hundred black skinned nomadic bushmen. Very much like the Abos in Australia who never even piled one stone upon another to construct a permanent dwelling, they were permanently jammed up in the neolithic.

These wandering Bantu who make up the overwhelming majority of the black population there today (and the ANC) migrated to SA after the whites began to settle there in the mid 1600's-1800's and have absolutely no legitimate claim to the land as the 'original people'. In fact, most were drawn to the area primarily by Afrikaner industry because these opportunists couldn't manage to settle down and supported themselves by warring with just about every other tribe while wandering around Africa before being chased south to SA, at first in very small numbers and later like a flood of ****ing locusts.

This is a ****ing outrage, the white Euros who today comprise 9% of the population are 100% responsible for creating modern South Africa's culture and infrastructure and it will surely collapse without them there same as Rhodesia/'Zimbabwe' did without the Rhodesians. And that is the ANC's game here, to cut their own throats and drive the whites out and loot their property. Or maybe massacre them, same as they did numerous times with smaller and less aggressive tribes they fought with in Central Africa from the Middle Ages onward.

I wish valuable metals and gemstones were never discovered in SA. Likely the descendants of the original Dutch settlers would be there today peacefully farming, building their large families, raising cattle and profitably trading through one or two of the large ports that they are wont to build wherever they establish themselves. All over this planet the trading outposts they established have bloomed into huge mega cities that today are the engines of the world's economy.

And they certainly would be living there happily without the swarm of pet savages who might have interacted with the Afrikaners in the past somewhat but would have long ago been driven out north by the whites same as the descendants of our former west african slave population were from the South and for much the same reasons I reckon.

This is the ultimate insult to us whites, some of the finest people our race has ever produced are at risk of genocide surrounded by primitives who seethe with hatred for them, and the world is silent ..
No way this is just someone troll account. Look at the effort put into this post that no one will read.

Matthew 7:26-27

26 “But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”
there are some people out there seeking reparations. perhaps i can help you to get in touch with them so you can donate some of your property to them to dispel some of your white guilt.

there are some people out there seeking reparations. perhaps i can help you to get in touch with them so you can donate some of your property to them to dispel some of your white guilt.
Nice deflection but this has nothing to do with white guilt or reparations, it's about karma. If your life is built upon deceit or the mistreatment of others, don't b*tch when you get deceived or mistreated.

Nice deflection but this has nothing to do with white guilt or reparations, it's about karma. If your life is built upon deceit or the mistreatment of others, don't b*tch when you get deceived or mistreated.
so those people who owned the land were the ones that stole or conquered the land hundreds of years ago?

so those people who owned the land were the ones that stole or conquered the land hundreds of years ago?
I don't know how the land was passed down. They are benefiting from the land that was stolen or conquered.

I don't know how the land was passed down. They are benefiting from the land that was stolen or conquered.
so you think it would be great if your own property would be given to some black people or native americans? if it helps you could sell it to them at a fraction of the current value.

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
if you live in florida you benefit from the land that was stolen and conquered from the seminole tribe.

https://www.semtribe.com/ContactUs/

Address:
6300 Stirling Road
Hollywood, Florida 33024

Phone:
(954) 966-6300
(800) 683-7800

i urge you get in contact with them and see what you can donate to the tribe in reparations for the past in which you benefit from.

if you live in florida you benefit from the land that was stolen and conquered from the seminole tribe.

https://www.semtribe.com/ContactUs/

Address:
6300 Stirling Road
Hollywood, Florida 33024

Phone:
(954) 966-6300
(800) 683-7800

i urge you get in contact with them and see what you can donate to the tribe in reparations for the past in which you benefit from.

Oh, I've donated plenty to the Seminole tribe, believe me. :joy:

That is a pretty slippery slope. Using that logic, nobody has any claim to what they own and it is back to the wild wild west.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT