ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Fucti has a message for the Shookster

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Fauci says extended stay-home orders could cause ‘irreparable damage’

Stay-home orders that extend too long could cause the U.S. “irreparable damage,” Dr. Anthony Fauci warned Friday.

Strict crackdowns on large gatherings and other orders, such as for home quarantines, were needed when the coronavirus first hit the nation, but those rules can now begin to be lifted in many parts of the country, Fauci said during an interview on CNBC.

“I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for a prolonged period of time is the way to go,” the member of the White House coronavirus task force said

“But now is the time, depending upon where you are and what your situation is, to begin to seriously look at reopening the economy, reopening the country to try to get back to some degree of normal.”

Strict crackdowns on large gatherings and other orders, such as for home quarantines, were needed when the coronavirus first hit the nation, but those rules can now begin to be lifted in many parts of the country, Fauci said during an interview on CNBC.

“But now is the time, depending upon where you are and what your situation is, to begin to seriously look at reopening the economy, reopening the country to try to get back to some degree of normal.”

I live in Nebraska where the state's covid-19 numbers are still on the rise. The wifey and I had an outdoor picnic 'birthday party' for our granddaughter this past week so neither of us are cloistered away.

But on the other hand, I find it ridiculously stupid to be getting my haircut or going to the gym or eating at a restaurant when the local numbers are still going up, not down. The word from the health professionals in Lincoln is that the local numbers are likely to start declining in June and we'll return to some semblance of normal by the middle/end of June.

Fauci says extended stay-home orders could cause ‘irreparable damage’

Stay-home orders that extend too long could cause the U.S. “irreparable damage,” Dr. Anthony Fauci warned Friday.

“I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for a prolonged period of time is the way to go,” the member of the White House coronavirus task force said

Obviously Fauci must be a YouTube doctor, because this is exactly what those 2 quacks out in California said.

A lot of people owe those guys an apology.

Obviously Fauci must be a YouTube doctor, because this is exactly what those 2 quacks out in California said.

A lot of people owe those guys an apology.
Fauci has 1023 published papers. YouTube doctors have none.

Fauci has 1023 published papers. YouTube doctors have none.
Weird how it took fauci over a month to catch up with those YouTube doctors. Ya know, with all the published papers and such.

Regardless, now that he agrees with those California doctors, will you admit that they were correct in their assessment? Or is Fauci wrong now?

It was amazing reads in 1951. Medical advancements passed him by 30 years ago.

What is a YouTube doctor? Meaning Stanford medical doctors?

I'm a doctor and I have a YouTube account. Will you believe anything that I post?

I'm a doctor and I have a YouTube account. Will you believe anything that I post?
If what you say is correct and maintains common sense, yes. Are you willing to admit that the California doctors were right yet? Fauci says they were.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Are you willing to admit that the California doctors were right yet? Fauci says they were.
First things, first, Crazy.

Is Bizzle willing to swallow his pride and admit that he and the FDA were dead wrong about hydroxychloroquine being the Miracle Covid-19 Cure? Trump says they were.

First things, first, Crazy.

Is Bizzle willing to swallow his pride and admit that he and the FDA were dead wrong about hydroxychloroquine being the Miracle Covid-19 Cure? Trump says they were.

Miracle cure? I don't think anybody is willing to characterize it as such. Its still proven to be the most effective treatment.

Miracle cure? I don't think anybody is willing to characterize it as such.
Are you sure?

I seem to recall a thread you started entitled, "Just like that, a cure!"

Since you changed the thread title later on, did that make it go away??!?

Are you sure?

I seem to recall a thread you started entitled, "Just like that, a cure!"

Since you changed the thread title later on, did that make it go away??!?
You may notice that I wasn't even referring to HCQ in that post.

I know of people that it’s helped them recover faster.

“A potential game changer? Maybe?”

Nothing has changed. Trump never said it was a cure. TDS

Reactions: Crazyhole
If Shookster got sick and they offered it or death, he would ask for a double dose

"The Virology Journal - the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health - published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading - get ready for this - “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report...that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”

ADVERTISEMENT