ADVERTISEMENT

Draft Kings

brahmanknight

Sep 5, 2007
Winter Park
Does anyone on here play fantasy football on that site?

I just wonder how different it is playing a week to week format as opposed to a full season league.

I created a Fanduel account earlier this year. Played mainly bball and baseball so far. It really is different than a season long league in that it really is a crap shoot as to what a player will do any given day. There are things you can account for like what defense players are going up against, who is throwing them the ball, etc. but in all honesty part of it is gambling. It can still be fun, but I wouldn't quit your day job or throw a ton of money into it.

but in all honesty part of it is gambling. It can still be fun, but I wouldn't quit your day job or throw a ton of money into it.
But, but, but, Drew from Indianapolis made $40,000,000 playing the daily fantasy leagues on [INSERT GAMBLING SITE HERE].

I love DraftKings, have accounts with both them and Fan Duel, but prefer Draft Kings because it has a "friend" option where you can find your friends and challenge them to games you are in.

Does anyone on here play fantasy football on that site?

I just wonder how different it is playing a week to week format as opposed to a full season league.
As far as how different it is, in the full season you pick a team and are pretty much stuck with that team all season, while in DK or FD you can have multiple games going each week with many different players, as long as you hit the salary cap. I remember one game last year I was sure that some relative nobody was going to have a big week so I picked him and he did and I had a ton of money left over because he was cheap so I was able to get Rodgers too and I easily won (I only play the 50/50 leagues)

Reactions: brahmanknight
guessing the $25 dollar play is how you get a shot at the big payouts they advertise. Not too steep for a week of entertainment (football, anyway).

I think a lot of those are relatively cheap buy ins but you have to beat like 15,000 people.

I definitely like fan dual though. I usually do 50/50 leagues (top half paid, bottom half loses) in the $1-$5 range, same as sucks

Reactions: ucflee
I have a co-worker who lives and breathes anything Fantasy Football. He is on Draft Kings and Fan Duel. Says they both have their own merits.

ADVERTISEMENT