ADVERTISEMENT

Dutch shooting: Utrecht police arrest suspect after three killed

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry

Gokmen Tanis, a 37-year-old Turkish man, was detained several hours after the attack. It is not yet clear where he was arrested.

The incident sparked a city-wide manhunt and the closure of schools.

Care to take a guess and tell us why?

Why does everything have to be spoon fed to you. The entire point of FC's post was that these sort of terrorist attacks are nearly always carried out by islamic extremists or right wing extremists.

Looks like it was an islamic extremist this time, we don't have to worry about 85 for now.

If only he didn’t kill anyone and merely wounded 22 people, FC and liberals could have let him off the hook and declared that there’s nothing to see here

As they excused their left wing would be mass assassin in 2017

Reactions: UCFWayne
If only he didn’t kill anyone and merely wounded 22 people, FC and liberals could have let him off the hook and declared that there’s nothing to see here

As they excused their left wing would be mass assassin in 2017
0 deaths and several years ago. That's the biggest left wing terrorist you can find? Lol. Yall kill like 200 per year.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
0 deaths and several years ago. That's the biggest left wing terrorist you can find? Lol. Yall kill like 200 per year.

Care for me to provide the number of unborn children slaughtered every year? Or do those not get attributed to liberals?

Itt: 85 gets logically demolished, moves the goalposts, and gets demolished again. Repeat ad nauseum.

Care for me to provide the number of unborn children slaughtered every year? Or do those not get attributed to liberals?
You only want those children to be born so your priest can rape them, limpdick.

Haha sure buddy. Democrats are the real terrorists! What a clown.

Is this your deflection to the question?

Since your party is firmly in the Late Term and Til Birth abortion game, can you tell me the moral difference between homicide w/ firearm and elective abortion at 38 weeks? 40 weeks?

And just so we're setting the FC rules straight: shooting 22 GOP congressmen in a mass assassination attempt is something not even worth him being concerned about, since the shooter was a left winger with Facebook ramblings similar to what FC posts here daily. No one died! However, electively aborting a baby at or til bith where the child is killed is also no big deal. So apparently the standard of "I don't care 'til someone dies" really only applies when it has the right political component for you.

Is this your deflection to the question?

Since your party is firmly in the Late Term and Til Birth abortion game, can you tell me the moral difference between homicide w/ firearm and elective abortion at 38 weeks? 40 weeks?

And just so we're setting the FC rules straight: shooting 22 GOP congressmen in a mass assassination attempt is something not even worth him being concerned about, since the shooter was a left winger with Facebook ramblings similar to what FC posts here daily. No one died! However, electively aborting a baby at or til bith where the child is killed is also no big deal. So apparently the standard of "I don't care 'til someone dies" really only applies when it has the right political component for you.
You can't just casually link terrorism and abortion and expect that you won't get called out. You've lost your mind.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT