ADVERTISEMENT

East-West Shrine Bowl

Today 3pm NFL Network. Hope AK breaks one like he did against Michigan freshman season. Break the tape!!!
"HE GOOOOOOOOOOONE! Cheese and bread he's fast! Don't chase him, you're not gonna catch him! Don't even run behind him!"
Hahaha great memories of what AK did here.

Malcolm Perry and AK running the option to the house. Malcolm kept it. Go Navy!!! Go Knights!!!

Coaches that know how to use AK in the short passing game , was 1 reception shy of his season total in one game.
8 receptions in the regular season and 7 yesterday. Something just isn’t right there. No wonder someone posted on here a few months ago that appeared to be a Killins relative. I’m going to post this in the Dungeon

8 receptions in the regular season and 7 yesterday. Something just isn’t right there. No wonder someone posted on here a few months ago that appeared to be a Killins relative. I’m going to post this in the Dungeon
NFL Coaches watching his tape: ‘why are these UCF coaches running him up the middle like Derrick Henry? We’re putting him in Slot Man!’-Jon Gruden voice

‘why are these UCF coaches running him up the middle like Derrick Henry?
Because he breaks a 40-70 yarder every 15-20 times. That’s if we didn’t have a holding penalty.

Waiting patiently for the “but we had a top 10 offense, won 10 games, and were playing a true freshman QB” responses

Reactions: Knight Strength
The defensive rules are not the same as a real game. No stunts and no blitzing. Also the best defensive players didn’t play in this game. You have to be a Sr to play. I wouldn’t put too much stock into a game that favors the passing game.

Coaches that know how to use AK in the short passing game , was 1 reception shy of his season total in one game.
Guess he’s a receiver now. He lost playing time this year for sure on UCF. He had 43 catches in 26 games under frost and 19 catches last year as the starter, but his touches across the board were only about half this year as the previous two.

I'm hoping AK clocks a sub 4.3 at the combine and creates a buzz!
That would assume he gets invited..........
I’m watching the NFC championship game right now and Mostert ran a 10.15 100 meter at 205lbs and I’m not even sure he is the starter. He’s a journeyman who’s been on like 6 teams in 4 years. He easily runs a 4.2

The NFL is a tough league to crack. Can’t underestimate it.

He’s not the starter. But he gets reps. Scores TDS and gets 100 yards. Coleman hurt. Breida was starting and he’s 3rd string now. Circumstances change.

ADVERTISEMENT