ADVERTISEMENT

Easter Brunch

firm_bizzle

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2008
I've been calling every restaurant. The economy is supposed to be open (churches filled) this weekend. Nobody seems to be open. What's going on? Anybody else able to make reservations?

I've been calling every restaurant. The economy is supposed to be open (churches filled) this weekend. Nobody seems to be open. What's going on? Anybody else able to make reservations?
TDS

All the unemployed Americans and businesses that will never recover appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

#HappyEaster

When May Day rolls around, this date will be put in the box with Trump's other after-the-fact, "aspirational" goals.

It isn't like he would be against opening up in May. Assuming we are already on the decline we should do it. Universal in Orlando is tentatively looking at a may 31st open by the way.

As the Shookster sits on his rocking chair counting his retirement money

Hoping they will open at the beginning of May with distancing and extreme caution.
400 dead in a state of nearly 20 million and I can’t even put a chair down on an empty beach, get a haircut, or get contacts renewed. What’s wrong with this picture? There’s not another option?

Reactions: AAC6800

This idiot is actually bragging about TV ratings of his press conference that showed America has surpassed Italy for the most deaths.

Goddamn reality TV show president and his literally inbred supporters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT