ADVERTISEMENT

Elarbee

Maybe whatever time he spends doing "assistant head coach" duties would be better spent breaking down film on our opponents 3-3-5 defenses and working with our linemen on snap count discipline.

It's like the entire team and coaches took the week off and phoned it in for some aspects of this game.
Hats off to Tulsa for playing their butts off, we failed completely on our own.

I read that Tulsa had 7 sacks on the season and we gave up 6

I also read that they were 2nd to last in rushing defense

Additionally; we have given up 23 sacks. Most since 2016

if this is all true and this was supposed to be our best offensive line ever, something is definitely wrong. I mean, those first 2 stats are hard to believe

No way in hell this our best offensive line. I would put a majority of the blame on the OL for our 3 losses.

if this is all true and this was supposed to be our best offensive line ever, something is definitely wrong. I mean, those first 2 stats are hard to believe

Yes Tulsa had 7 sacks on the year. Then our oline came to town and made them look like world beaters.

At Pitt & Cincinnati the OL's excuse for poor communication was the loud crowd, at Tulsa I guess it was too quiet?

Amazing how he went from a finalist for National Asst. Coach of the year one year to leading our poorest performing position group the next.

Something must be wrong with Sam Jackson. They moved him to LT and he didn’t seem to play as well there as he did at G in the past. He got injured a few weeks ago but seems fine (no listed injury and he dresses out) but doesn’t start at G over Boudreaux. I don’t get it.

Something must be wrong with Sam Jackson. They moved him to LT and he didn’t seem to play as well there as he did at G in the past. He got injured a few weeks ago but seems fine (no listed injury and he dresses out) but doesn’t start at G over Boudreaux. I don’t get it.

Heupel said the bye week was a chance to get guys back suggesting multiple but other than McCrae who knows who he is talking about. So hard to get any injury information. For all we know Charlton gave half the team mono sharing water bottles.

8 OL recruited for 2019 and 2020. He must knew we needed help. #70 had three penalties all by himself. Bordeaux had that bear hug holding call on the Killins td run, like wtf was that?

8 OL recruited for 2019 and 2020. He must knew we needed help. #70 had three penalties all by himself. Bordeaux had that bear hug holding call on the Killins td run, like wtf was that?
Boudreaux trying to get his best moves on film for that post-graduation WWE audition tape.

The guy looked real skinny or was turned sideways. You hardly ever see a guy able to wrap around someone so easily.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT