ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Star Arrested for being a d!ck...

do go on...

The congressional baseball team shooter was a Sanders supporter. Wouldnt it have seemed odd if during his shooting he was yelling campaign slogans?

This story seemed legit until, once again, Trump was invoked. If it was just a couple of white conservative rednecks i probably wouldnt be as skeptical, but that aspect of the story is just a little bit over the top.

Newsflash: Trump hasnt emboldened anyone, which is what the narrative will be on this one. More than likely they are redneck idiots that lean right, but that would have been the case if anybody else had been elected.

Newsflash: Trump hasnt emboldened anyone, which is what the narrative will be on this one. More than likely they are redneck idiots that lean right, but that would have been the case if anybody else had been elected.

This is a complete fabrication on your part and is in no way based on any sort of facts or evidence other than your will for it to be true.

Reactions: fried-chicken
Just checked. Even CNN and the NYT dont include the part about the perps yelling "this is maga country"

Thats hard to believe if it wasnt verifiable by those 2 media outlets.

This is a complete fabrication on your part and is in no way based on any sort of facts or evidence other than your will for it to be true.
No, its based on the fact that every time one of these stories comes out that implicates Trump we later find out that it wasn't a factual part of the story.

No, its based on the fact that every time one of these stories comes out that implicates Trump we later find out that it wasn't a factual part of the story.

Sorry, you don't know what thought process was going through these deranged peoples heads, and therefore your statement is proven to be false.

Sorry, you don't know what thought process was going through these deranged peoples heads, and therefore your statement is proven to be false.

Wait, are you talking about the unreliable media outlets who reported something that even CNN omitted?

Wait, are you talking about the unreliable media outlets who reported something that even CNN omitted?

No, I'm talking about the statement that I already quoted that you clearly invented out of thin air. Need me to quote it again?

No, I'm talking about the statement that I already quoted that you clearly invented out of thin air. Need me to quote it again?

The statement about not knowing what was going through these guys minds? No, i totally agree with that and its why I'm going to wait on this story until there is better evidence. Seems like we just did this about 10 days ago.

The statement about not knowing what was going through these guys minds? No, i totally agree with that and its why I'm going to wait on this story until there is better evidence. Seems like we just did this about 10 days ago.

Guess I need to quote it again:

Again: you can't possibly know the inner workings of the brain of every single one of the countless right wing hate crimes committed, so this statement is of course false.

I'm sure these homophobes and racists were Bernie voters anyway*

Just checked. Even CNN and the NYT dont include the part about the perps yelling "this is maga country"

Thats hard to believe if it wasnt verifiable by those 2 media outlets.
The Chicago Police Department has reportedly released a statement denying claims of MAGA involvement and are not committed to confirming the assailants’ race at this time.

“According to the victim, the offenders’ faces were concealed,” a police spokesperson told Reason.com. “We have no record indicating that [they shouted ‘MAGA’], we only have record of them shouting racial and homophobic slurs at him.”

The incident is still currently under investigation.

“We have no record of The MAGA Country comment,” added the police spokesperson. “We have racial and homophobic comments documented.”

Guess I need to quote it again:

Again: you can't possibly know the inner workings of the brain of every single one of the countless right wing hate crimes committed, so this statement is of course false.

I'm sure these homophobes and racists were Bernie voters anyway*
Its possible. They could be Trump supporters or Bernie Supporters. The whole thing could be made up as well. Is there any sort of video evidence on this event?

The Chicago Police Department has reportedly released a statement denying claims of MAGA involvement and are not committed to confirming the assailants’ race at this time.

“According to the victim, the offenders’ faces were concealed,” a police spokesperson told Reason.com. “We have no record indicating that [they shouted ‘MAGA’], we only have record of them shouting racial and homophobic slurs at him.”

“We have no record of The MAGA Country comment,” added the police spokesperson. “We have racial and homophobic comments documented.”

Weird. I guess the only thing left to believe is that the perps were straight white trump supporters, because lord knows that no black man has ever called another black man a term that is deemed racist, and that all gay people are immediately loving to all other gay people. And clearly violence isnt possible from a leftist.

Weird. I guess the only thing left to believe is that the perps were straight white trump supporters, because lord knows that no black man has ever called another black man a term that is deemed racist, and that all gay people are immediately loving to all other gay people. And clearly violence isnt possible from a leftist.
Ah yes, the old black folk classic of putting a rope around someone's neck as they beat the shit out of them.

Get your head out of your ass.

So basically, the OP linked us to a site that felt such a need to directly implicate Trump in this that they manufactured a comment IN THEIR STORY from the assistants that the police totally refute ever was said.

Jesus Christ

So basically, the OP linked us to a site that felt such a need to directly implicate Trump in this that they manufactured a comment IN THEIR STORY from the assistants that the police totally refute ever was said.

Jesus Christ
Why are you surprised by this?

Just as an FYI - I said not
Why are you surprised by this?

I never mentioned Trump in my post. I just copied one of several links that were running with the story.

What I personally was trying to make a point on was that people continuously keep saying gays are perfectly accepted into society and no one has a problem with it.

Meanwhile, stuff like this happens still and more often than you think. This just happened to be someone famous so it got picked up more.

I never mentioned Trump in my post. I just copied one of several links that were running with the story.

What I personally was trying to make a point on was that people continuously keep saying gays are perfectly accepted into society and no one has a problem with it.

Meanwhile, stuff licum ke this happens still and more often than you think. This just happened to be someone famous so it got picked up more.
You're 100% correct. Gays are used in the media way too much and it creates a narrative of hate. The whole gay society is just considered a political pawn.

You're 100% correct. Gays are used in the media way too much and it creates a narrative of hate. The whole gay society is just considered a political pawn.
Remember when you tried to convince this thread that 2 black men beat up another black man and put a rope around his neck?

Meanwhile, stuff like this happens still and more often than you think. This just happened to be someone famous so it got picked up more.

Just saying, it doesn’t feel like a coincidence that amongst the many articles on this, you pick the single article that contains a manufactured quote that implicates Trump. Maybe this was unrealized prejudice and bias but it’s not s coincidence

Just saying, it doesn’t feel like a coincidence that amongst the many articles on this, you pick the single article that contains a manufactured quote that implicates Trump. Maybe this was unrealized prejudice and bias but it’s not s coincidence

In his defense that is definitely the narrative that was being spread initially but I'm not sure of its origin. In fact, I first heard of it from my brother via an Instagram post citing a TMZ report. To your point though our first comment to each other was that we thought the MAGA part sounded weird.

Remember when you tried to convince this thread that 2 black men beat up another black man and put a rope around his neck?
Nope. Remember when you immediately accepted the idea that this had to be white Male Trump supporters even though there was no evidence to prove it?

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Nope. Remember when you immediately accepted the idea that this had to be white Male Trump supporters even though there was no evidence to prove it?
The noose on a black man was enough evidence along with the racial slurs. Its actually pretty obvious isnt it? You think black folk are flexing on each other with nooses?

Jesus Christ

YIKES
I
K
E
S

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Seriously? Is this supposed to be some form of proof?
I thought the problem is that the police weren't confirming it, now they are. Or are you sticking with this being 2 black dudes pouring bleach on someone and tying a noose around his neck and shouting slurs.

Definitely sounds like a Bernie bro attack. Those damn free healthcare scoundrels.

Randomly yelling maga...sure

It isn't like Trump is doing anything anti gay or black either so it makes zero sense, but everything has to be political with the news.

And guess what, a few months ago some idiot shot up a Temple outside of Pittsburgh. There will always be haters of every group.

TMZ stands for Too Many Zi......and the reports that one of their staged show monkeys just happened to be targeted by late night MAGA marauders are about as believable as anything else the anti U.S., manhanttan run lugenpresse has to report.

The mob of easily influenced... brooklyn created... rabid anti White Leftists that inhabit their preferred safe space on Twitter have already added this incident to their ever expanding injustice collection., prior to any actual evidence or arrests.....

Even if this hysterical African Queen was targeted and there's every reason to suspect that this incident is another hoax put forward by Harvey Levin to increase White guilt, ( that's his job btw attacking White culture from Hollywood ).....those on the Left who are decrying this incident are blaming Trump?

Guess the pink hatted children of Lenin on the anti U.S., anti White Left missed the fact that Trump is currently in charge of Federally protecting Africans and gays and the rest of the Federally protected jew pets on the Left,.....and he's done just that as President while eroding the Constitutional protections of Whites in the U.S........ look for israeli firster Harvey Levin, the Left's professors and the rest of the globalist lugenpresse to omit that fact going forward into another tiresome jew ginned up anti White media circus.

Until its proven otherwise, this incident is another hoax directed at Whites in a strategy of tension designed by manhattan elites.... who came from Russia to run Hollywood and Chicago are the historical manufacturers of hoaxes and a lot worse.

It's not working....the National shivvergitter concerning the endless self imposed problems of the Federally protected and their elite massas is permanently broken.

This thread was popping yesterday when you all thought the media created the MAGA taunt and were shitting on BQ for posting a source that included it. Today this thread is totally dead.

Weird.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT