ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Star Arrested for being a d!ck...

I dont get this either. The guy came out and said he was jumped, and initially people believed it (I mean, why wouldnt you), and then when more information came out people's opinions changed with the information. I dont understand why this some sort of "gotcha".

The future VP said this was a “modern day attempted lynching”,

Do you think these people should wait for a sliver of evidence before saying insane shit like this?

Reactions: Nautiknight
The future VP said this was a “modern day attempted lynching”,

Do you think these people should wait for a sliver of evidence before saying insane shit like this?

People react to shit all the time, its human nature. We talk about developing stories and situations on this board all the time, and some us end up being wrong about the eventual outcome. I dont find this anything other than reacting to a breaking story, and when details changed, peoples opinion changed.

There was video of workers putting the same ballots in multiple times, post office employees stealing ballots, etc.
Facepalm.jpg

There was video of workers putting the same ballots in multiple times, post office employees stealing ballots, etc. Let's not act like ballots all over the mail system isn't ripe for fraud. You go ahead and mail $500 cash.

It was funny to watch retards like you soil your panties over this from bullshit stories on Twitter. When that passed, you moved on to COVID vaccines. And here we are...

Reactions: Ucfmikes
People react to shit all the time, its human nature. We talk about developing stories and situations on this board all the time, and some us end up being wrong about the eventual outcome. I dont find this anything other than reacting to a breaking story, and when details changed, peoples opinion changed.

Taking about a story is different than openly declaring that a story is a clear example of "white supremacy" and a "modern day attempted lynching". That's projection of a narrative by using a story, in which you have absolutely no facts to back said narrative.

Has Kamala Harris retracted this asinine claim? Of course not, all that matters is the narrative!

A few posters here could learn a lesson from Jussie. He destroyed his whole life due to TDS.

Libertarians, both gay and straight, are utterly tired of this. Why he took the stand, we'll never know.

Libertarians, both gay and straight, are utterly tired of this.
Human beings, both gay, straight, Black, White, Latino, Native American, or Pacific Islander, male or female, are utterly tired of this.

This libertarian is glad he was held accountable for his crimes that caused a large amount of resources in Chicago to be wasted and sewed a great deal of mistrust in the public space. I will not tire of the rare occurrences when celebrities have to face Justice for their misdeeds.

Reactions: Crazyhole
You're tired of woke hoaxes finally?
Yeah, I've had more than my fill of Jussie's and Donald's stupid lies.

The thing I find hilarious about this board is that many of the people shaking their heads and laughing at Smollett's silly bullsh!t STILL BELIEVE Donald's equally far-fetched bullsh!t about a national election involving 50 individual states being 'stolen' from him.

The thing I find hilarious about this board is that many of the people shaking their heads and laughing at Smollett's silly bullsh!t STILL BELIEVE Donald's equally far-fetched bullsh!t about a national election involving 50 individual states being 'stolen' from him.
You are literally the only person on this board that talks about that.

You are literally the only person on this board that talks about that.
Huh? Once upon a time, (before you got on your anti-vax kick) you were breathlessly reporting every internet report to us about any trace of suspected voter fraud that was going to -- SHOCK THE WORLD -- and keep your boy in the WH.

I thought hope springs eternal.

Huh? Once upon a time, (before you got on your anti-vax kick) you were breathlessly reporting every internet report to us about any trace of suspected voter fraud that was going to -- SHOCK THE WORLD -- and keep your boy in the WH.

I thought hope springs eternal.
My boy? The guy I didn't vote for? Sorry , but no. I shared stories of strange reporting from districts and states of interest, never carrying any expectation or hope that the election would be overturned. You'd know that if you bothered to read what others actually say as opposed to immediately making them into a strawman.

Reactions: _glaciers

just to make sure, you're lumping the 2016-2019 Russian collusion hoax in with all that too? the one that ate up millions of taxpayer's dollars and dominated the news cycle for nearly half a decade because some far-left radicals were pissy?

I dont get this either. The guy came out and said he was jumped, and initially people believed it (I mean, why wouldnt you), and then when more information came out people's opinions changed with the information. I dont understand why this some sort of "gotcha".
Are you serious Clark?

When I heard the story the very first time I was like this just sounds like bull crap. Who in the hell walks around Chicago in the winter during a polar vortex with temps without wind chill around -20 ? Furthermore , toss in some random white guys wearing maga hats and carrying rope and bleach at 2AM as well, also the coldest night in a decade .

So, it never added up to me. I go winter backpacking in the Smokies with some decent technical gear and I wouldn't want to be out in that weather. Maga rednecks definitely wouldn't be out in it . Then you got the location. Chicago is just teaming with Trump supporters. Lol. I would have believed it if he was in Savannah and it was June and at midnight or something, maybe .

The guy is a lying peace of garbage setting up essentially a false political motivated hate crime. I hope he does jail time. As far as the media and politicians go, they are using race to divide us and label their political opposition for political gain. It's the history of now forget yesterday .

Reactions: _glaciers

“Many of the people… STILL BELIEVE… a national election… stolen from him.”

Who are those people? Go ahead and tag them and they can either say yes they believe the election was stolen and Donald Trump was the rightful winner, or you’re a moron. I’m not interested in posts from a year ago either, because your post says STILL BELIEVE in all caps and italics.

“Many of the people… STILL BELIEVE… a national election… stolen from him.”

Who are those people?
WTF? You're moving from your silly 'who still supports Matt Gaetz?' argument to 'who still believes Donald Trump'??? You mean the ex-Prez who has held rallies across the country this year where he's complained about 'The Big Steal' and is showered by "hell ya!"s and applause from the faithful?
I’m not interested in posts from a year ago either, because your post says STILL BELIEVE in all caps and italics.
How about this one from THIS PAST THURSAY in THIS THREAD:
Okay, what's your excuse for believing Trump?
There was video of workers putting the same ballots in multiple times, post office employees stealing ballots, etc. Let's not act like ballots all over the mail system isn't ripe for fraud. You go ahead and mail $500 cash.

Last edited:
WTF? You're moving from your silly 'who still supports Matt Gaetz?' argument to 'who still believes Donald Trump'??? You mean the ex-Prez who has held rallies across the country this year where he's complained about 'The Big Steal' and is showered by "hell ya!"s and applause from the faithful?

How about this one from THIS PAST THURSAY in THIS THREAD:
So tag @KNIGHTTIME^ and ask him if he still thinks Trump won the election. Then you’ll have one of the MANY on this board you said were here.

Never said he won the election. I said the way we do elections without verifying votes is ripe for fraud. Nothing else...I stand by that. No reason to have something this important to easily beat with fraud.
Weird that it worked fine until Trump, with zero evidence, told you it didnt.

Not even referring to Trump or past elections. And what does this have to do with the typical fake hate crimes against the conservatives?
You are referring to Trump because if he never brought this up you wouldnt be complaining about it either.

It has to do with your post I responded to.

I will be in favor of strong verification of votes regardless of the time or political victory or defeat.
Which is why Big Tech loves it ... and hates you, can will label you 'tin foil hat.'

Standardization, open interfaces, mean systems can interoperate, and multiple vendors can be involved ... so no control. I.e., no vendor lock-in. It used to be that Diebold, IBM and others would exploit this regularly, like with ATMs, voting machines, etc...

Now it's Google, Facebook and others.
Ever tie your Facebook login to various sites, only to be banned by Facebook? ;)

Not a shocker, that's why the US has dozens of different 'vaccine passport' systems.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), Free Software Foundation (FSF), Linux Foundation (LF), Linux Professional Insitute (LPI), and many other 'free software / open community model' advocates and non-profit organizations have been complaining that the US is literally being driven by 'Big Tech' control, and are being utterly ignored by politicians because they have actual solutions to inoperability.

Because what's going on is not actually 'saving lives.' It's all for profit, all while politicians love 'control' at their fingertips ... with interoperation, 3rd party validation and tracability utterly nuked. It's not conspiracy theory.

It's ****ing happening. 1st hand exposure here people ...
Yes, I'm exposed to it first-hand via several of those organizations, among others.

Hell, I've been through several of these 'profit-building exercises' at the taxpayer's expense. There's a reason I get job offers from these companies too, to get me the **** out of the way.

I'm utterly annoying to them as well, and cost them 8-9 figures at times too. It has nothing do with 'being an expert,' but merely being there ... and 'calling it out.'

I've purposely stayed out of this case, other than questioning why Smollett took the stand (but that's more of a question for his lawyers), including all the 'questions' that were raised early on. Due process exists for a reason, although I was concerned about 'double jeopardy' here, which I addressed in another post from many months ago. I've kinda just let others 'do the talking,' which brings me to this article at BET.

QUOTE: _'Chicago’s former top cop said, “I have to be honest, when I first saw the video of him in his apartment with the noose around his neck I was concerned because I don’t think there’s many Black people in America with a noose around their neck and wouldn’t immediately take it off.” ... “And the way he was so nonchalant handling it gave me cause for concern,” Johnson added. “But I would not let the police department make him an offender until the evidence just got to be so overwhelming.”'_

A lot of people have been critical of police, and even I -- as a Libertarian -- are regularly critical of 'police procedure' (the procedures that cause most issues) -- but police aren't without understanding. They see a lot of violence and a lot of crime, and they know how many people react.

I never respected Bin Laden because he was a spoiled, Saudi prince, and a hypocrite. He wasn't a freedom fighter, he never really 'struggled' in life.

I've felt that way about a lot of people, which is why I've often said the 'affluent' of any 'culture, creed or race' doesn't speak for others who have truly struggled.

In the end ... I think this says a lot, and I don't need to say anything else.

KNIGHTTIME is the Poster Boy for your "Nobody believes Trump's 'stolen election' whining anymore?"

You win. How could I possibly argue with THAT? :)
Where are all these posters here that you said still think Trump won? You said there were many of them. You haven’t produced a single one.

You and Trump are a lot alike.

Where are all these posters here that you said still think Trump won? You said there were many of them. You haven’t produced a single one.
Jesus Christ man, you must have a hard-on for me. Give it up. Read my last post: You. Win.

God knows, NOBODY here or elsewhere still believes Trump had the election stolen from him. You've got this!

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Bubba Smollett still getting attention over a garage door pull down rope.

Jesus Christ man, you must have a hard-on for me. Give it up. Read my last post: You. Win.

God knows, NOBODY here or elsewhere still believes Trump had the election stolen from him. You've got this!
I just enjoy pointing out how stupid you are. You say ridiculous stuff that isn’t true and I get a kick out of proving you wrong. You think you make these great points, and they’re always retarded.

So just to clarify, you do not actually believe that “many of the people shaking their heads and laughing at Smollett’s silly bullsh!t STILL BELIEVE Donald’s equally far-fetched bullsh!t about a national election involving 50 individual states being ‘stolen’ from him” as you stated above?

Reactions: UCFBS
Regardless of party / philosophy you associate with, please everyone just learn to sit back and let evidence speak for itself. The masses are asses, separate yourselves from the heards by being independent thinkers, take your own position before watching Hannity, Tucker, Maddow, Lemon, and the like.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Regardless of party / philosophy you associate with, please everyone just learn to sit back and let evidence speak for itself. The masses are asses, separate yourselves from the heards by being independent thinkers, take your own position before watching Hannity, Tucker, Maddow, Lemon, and the like.
But, but ... we independent thinkers 'sit the fence.' *

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT