ADVERTISEMENT

Engineer tried to crash train into USNS Mercy in Los Angeles thanks to Conspiracy Theory

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
Investigators arrested a California train engineer Tuesday after he allegedly derailed a train in a bid to crash into the USNS Mercy, the hospital ship treating non-COVID-19 patients at the Port of Los Angeles to lessen the burden on area hospitals, prosecutors said.

"While admitting to intentionally derailing and crashing the train, he said he knew it would bring media attention and 'people could see for themselves,' referring to the Mercy."

In an interview with FBI agents, Moreno stated that "he did it out of the desire to ‘wake people up,’" according to the complaint.

Can we get a wellness check on wayne or sir galahad? Our resident Q Anon guys have been MIA for awhile.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/engineer-allegedly-crash-train-usns-mercy-los-angeles/story?id=69926172

Kind of funny. I took you off of ignore last week when joe gave me shit and you still havent posted anything that was worth responding to.

Kind of funny. I took you off of ignore last week when joe gave me shit and you still havent posted anything that was worth responding to.
Dawg, you shouldn't act defensive when someone insults a crackpot. It just makes you look like more of a crackpot. Why would you be mad that someone is mocking this insane individual? Do you take Q conspiracy jokes personally?

Dawg, you shouldn't act defensive when someone insults a crackpot. It just makes you look like more of a crackpot. Why would you be mad that someone is mocking this insane individual? Do you take Q conspiracy jokes personally?
Meh. If she could actually post a link and give her own commentary on the subject without using it as an opportunity to attack people that have nothing to do with the topic, you'd have a point. She said nothing about the crackpot, instead she deferred to referencing people who have nothing to do with it as if they are complicit.

Lol oh no, the flat Earth inbred thinks I'm not very smart [roll]

I honestly could not think of a greater compliment from someone on this board. This is the same guy who thinks we should end social distancing right now.

You have absolutely nothing of value to offer this board, other than overt racism and quite honestly some of the dumbest takes I've seen in recent memory on this board. It's not even worth explaining that Wayne and gal have referenced Q anon conspiracy theories in the past.

I won't miss seeing your idiot takes on this current situation, I'll check back in a few weeks after taking you off ignore to see if you've gotten any smarter, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Investigators arrested a California train engineer Tuesday after he allegedly derailed a train in a bid to crash into the USNS Mercy, the hospital ship treating non-COVID-19 patients at the Port of Los Angeles to lessen the burden on area hospitals, prosecutors said.

"While admitting to intentionally derailing and crashing the train, he said he knew it would bring media attention and 'people could see for themselves,' referring to the Mercy."

In an interview with FBI agents, Moreno stated that "he did it out of the desire to ‘wake people up,’" according to the complaint.

Can we get a wellness check on wayne or sir galahad? Our resident Q Anon guys have been MIA for awhile.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/engineer-allegedly-crash-train-usns-mercy-los-angeles/story?id=69926172
engineer must have been a red-hat

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
engineer must have been a red-hat
Or, the more likely scenario is that he's a liberal idiot who watches rachel maddow and is convinced that trump is trying to become a dictator. Or was that 3 weeks ago, before liberal idiots were clamoring for trump to be a dictator? I lose track of what position inbred morons take from week to week.

Or, the more likely scenario is that he's a liberal idiot who watches rachel maddow and is convinced that trump is trying to become a dictator. Or was that 3 weeks ago, before liberal idiots were clamoring for trump to be a dictator? I lose track of what position inbred morons take from week to week.

California... enough said. They like to sh!t on the sidewalks. Crazy libs

Reactions: Crazyhole
Lol oh no, the flat Earth inbred thinks I'm not very smart [roll]

I honestly could not think of a greater compliment from someone on this board. This is the same guy who thinks we should end social distancing right now.

You have absolutely nothing of value to offer this board, other than overt racism and quite honestly some of the dumbest takes I've seen in recent memory on this board. It's not even worth explaining that Wayne and gal have referenced Q anon conspiracy theories in the past.

I won't miss seeing your idiot takes on this current situation, I'll check back in a few weeks after taking you off ignore to see if you've gotten any smarter, but I doubt it.

~ 100+ words
0 value

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT