ADVERTISEMENT

Entrepreneurship and business is dying

We had a thread on this a while back. More business are closing than are being started. Not a good trend.

Anyone can be a man in business, not everyone can be a business man.

Originally posted by Malthus Doctrine:
Correct, the concept of self-reliance, individualism and the value of supporting one's self and others by providing jobs is giving way to the collective ideology. Which is funny because the last I checked, we aren't burrowing insects or schools of fish.
Correct, we are flocks of sheeple.

Originally posted by cnsaguy:
Anyone can be a man in business, not everyone can be a business man.
I disagree. Only men can be a man in business. Women don't belong.

Originally posted by goodknightfl:
Originally posted by Malthus Doctrine:
Correct, the concept of self-reliance, individualism and the value of supporting one's self and others by providing jobs is giving way to the collective ideology. Which is funny because the last I checked, we aren't burrowing insects or schools of fish.
Correct, we are flocks of sheeple.
Some might be due to collectivism propaganda, but many of us sure are not. Last I checked we don't hyper-ionize our surrounding immediate environment to make everyone around us turn left at the same time. Humans are very territorial, violent primates that thrive when we have space to do so.

Originally posted by brahmanknight:
Originally posted by ucfchris1285:
I hardly post, but this thread delivered.

Nicely done.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
It delivered, that much is true.

What exactly it delivered is what I'm still trying to figure out.
You're just a hyper-ionized collectivist. I've been to Sweden and all of those racist collectivist sheep wear the same shoes and don't have free thought. They just believe what the collective believes, because they are coerced into leftist extremism, as it has infected their culture like a parasite. Collectivism!!! ...and rap isn't music.

ADVERTISEMENT