ADVERTISEMENT

epstein girlfriend arrested

She gonna kill herself.

I don’t know if she’s going to kill herself but I do know the cameras will malfunction, the guards will leave their post, and she will be found unresponsive.

I'm surprised she was even still in the country, had to expect that this was coming

I’m sure she has some money hidden and could’ve gone anywhere she wanted. Not a good move by her but I’m glad she was arrested finally.

So, if she commits suicide-- and she has Covid-19, what's the cause of death going to be?.......

Here’s the former Reddit CEO and now venture capitalist casually admitting that Maxwell was at their parties in 2011 and everyone knew she was trafficking young girls

Here’s the former Reddit CEO and now venture capitalist casually admitting that Maxwell was at their parties in 2011 and everyone knew she was trafficking young girls

If this was in nebraska, she would be arrested shortly. Hopefully they have the same type of law wherever she lives.

Watch the Netflix Documentary. She 100% was a recruiter and trafficker.

Oh I know. But here, we have a powerful and very wealthy person casually admitting that "everyone knew" what Maxwell did and yet she was hanging out at all of these ritzy parties anyways. If everyone knew and no one went to the police then it makes you wonder what leverage existed.

Oh I know. But here, we have a powerful and very wealthy person casually admitting that "everyone knew" what Maxwell did and yet she was hanging out at all of these ritzy parties anyways. If everyone knew and no one went to the police then it makes you wonder what leverage existed.

I want her to name names so bad. Just like I wanted him to. Sink EVERYTHING

Reactions: Crazyhole
With as probing and aggressive as the media has been with Trump over the last several years I'd have to think by now there would be something solid. That could change at any time i suppose, but I have my doubts.

He and Bill compared hand sizes all the time and you know it.

Reactions: DAiello18
He and Bill compared hand sizes all the time and you know it.
Can you imagine the kind of chaos we would have if we found out that all of these powerful men and women actually were involved or knew about a child sex trafficking ring? All of a sudden things like Pizzagate might not sound so crazy. Bohemian Grove becomes a huge story. If a legitimate news source actually reported this stuff as truth (looking at you CBS), people would flip out.

The fact that both Presidential Candidates have Been to Pedo Island should be reason enough to just eliminate them both and start over.
I agree with the sentiment though. We should eliminate those that went to pedo island and start over. Or is that just something you believed while you thought you could eliminate both sides and now that you realized you were wrong about Biden being involved you no longer feel that way and support #maga again?

Biden went to Pedo Island? Wheres the source for this?

Joe Biden was close to George Mitchell, who Raped Virginia Roberts. Biden also made the BCCI scandal go away for the Israeli Russian oligarchs. The same oligarchs who fronted Jeffrey Epstein.

Also let’s not forget Larry Summers.

So being a man of logic I’m sure you can connect the dots.

You keep saying I support MAGA when I’ve said several times I don’t. I love that you’re still trying to make that a thing when It is not.

oh also, Biden’s biggest Donor

“The Unite the Country PAC, which launched in late October while Biden was posting low fundraising totals, hauled in $4.2 million in February, its newest records show.

Its largest donation was $1 million from LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman, who previously apologized for “helping to repair” Epstein’s reputation and for funding a pro-Democrat disinformation campaign in Alabama.”

Reactions: _glaciers
Joe Biden was close to George Mitchell, who Raped Virginia Roberts. Biden also made the BCCI scandal go away for the Israeli Russian oligarchs. The same oligarchs who fronted Jeffrey Epstein.

Also let’s not forget Larry Summers.

So being a man of logic I’m sure you can connect the dots.
So no Pedo Island?

So yeah, I would say both Trump and Biden ran in the same circles with Epstein and therefore even though there isn’t a definitive log, I think based on their connections both went to Pedo Island or had some knowledge of It. Therefore we should eliminate them both and start over.

Nobody will know about anyone’s full involvement unless Maxwell flips but we all know that will never be allowed to happen

So no Pedo Island?

I love that you’ll ignore all the connections to protect your guy. That’s hilarious. Okay, how about letting children play with his leg hair. Is that not pedophile behavior? Or since you don’t have a photo of him On the island you’re cool with looking the other way?

You keep saying I support MAGA when I’ve said several times I don’t. I love that you’re still trying to make that a thing when It is not.

oh also, Biden’s biggest Donor

“The Unite the Country PAC, which launched in late October while Biden was posting low fundraising totals, hauled in $4.2 million in February, its newest records show.

Its largest donation was $1 million from LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman, who previously apologized for “helping to repair” Epstein’s reputation and for funding a pro-Democrat disinformation campaign in Alabama.”
Its not hard to play 6 degrees of separation with the global elite and if this is the closest you come to linking Joe Biden to pedo island then I think your post is pretty disingenuous. You made a mistake. Its ok to admit it without going fishing on Google for sketchy justification.

You said both presidential candidates have been to Pedo Island.

Okay so we have no flight log proof either have been, just their association with the guy. So both Trump and Biden are stellar people you’re saying?

You’re allowed to vote how you want, I’m just glad you’re telling everyone you’re cool with overlooking ties to pedophile rings and most likely people who visiting his island.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT