ADVERTISEMENT

epstein girlfriend arrested

Okay so we have no flight log proof either have been, just their association with the guy. So both Trump and Biden are stellar people you’re saying?
Im saying there is no connection of Epstein to Biden. No significant connection of Trump to Epstein that shows Trump raped any children. Also saying that Epstein had casual connections with a ton of people. It doesnt mean they all knew about his sex life. Some did, some didnt.

The elite are all connected, thats how they stay elite. Clinton I would believe but Joe Biden doesnt have any substantial ties with a dude who seems to have ties with everyone.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Im saying there is no connection of Epstein to Biden. No significant connection of Trump to Epstein that shows Trump raped any children. Also saying that Epstein had casual connections with a ton of people. It doesnt mean they all knew about his sex life. Some did, some didnt.

The elite are all connected, thats how they stay elite. Clinton I would believe but Joe Biden doesnt have any substantial ties with a dude who seems to have ties with everyone.
But what did he know and when did he forget it?

Reactions: DAiello18

You are right, Biden is a free lance sniffer. He did his child groping right out in public.

Finished watching the documentary last night. I really thought there would be some revelations in it but it was pretty much just generic info. I still have my doubts on the Dershowitz claims.

Finished watching the documentary last night. I really thought there would be some revelations in it but it was pretty much just generic info. I still have my doubts on the Dershowitz claims.

I have no doubt that piece of shit banged minors.

I have no doubt that piece of shit banged minors.
He's been pretty aggressive in defending himself. I would think that someone who is guilty of something like this would shut up and hope it gets lost in the fray. I know that i get pretty pissed off when I'm accused of something I didn't do and fight back.

He's been pretty aggressive in defending himself. I would think that someone who is guilty of something like this would shut up and hope it gets lost in the fray. I know that i get pretty pissed off when I'm accused of something I didn't do and fight back.

He wouldn't exactly be the first person in the history of human existence who vehemently defended themselves and were guilty AF.

Prince Andrew Sweating was pretty funny

Yeah, no doubt. Alan has about 50 IQ points on the Prince and is one of the best lawyers in the world. That he can look straight into a camera and lie is 100% not surprising to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT