ADVERTISEMENT

Epsteins list

beelit47

Silver Knight
Dec 4, 2017
Orlando,FL
So looks like trump was completely vindicated again.

But Clinton apparently “likes em young” according to unsealed testimony. This is problematic given that Epstein was the democrat’s biggest donor and that several other tards…i mean libs were on the list notably Jimmy “blackface” Kimmel, David copperfield, and a former FBI Director.

Looks like another one of those conspiracy theories turned out true

• Haha
Reactions: KnightHatter2020

But Clinton apparently “likes em young” according to unsealed testimony. This is problematic given that Epstein was the democrat’s biggest donor and that several other tards…i mean libs were on the list notably Jimmy “blackface” Kimmel, David copperfield, and a former FBI Director.

I thought Jimmy Kimmel was NOT on the list.

Absolutely no surprise Bill Clinton made the cut.

Kimmel was not on the list. What has been released so far is just mostly one victims deposition, that doesn't exonerate anyone, because we know there were many more victims than just her.

Last edited:

Quit following those stupid MAGA websites and get your facts right. Kimmel NOT on this list. Also Trump spent a great amount of time with Epstein, photos every where. Only difference he paid off his hookers, and that is an actual, provable fact. Everyone knows Clinton was a dog so no news there.

That's a lot of wrong in one post, holy shit lol

There can't be anything to this damn Epstein list thing --- My God, former presidents, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are on it!!!!!!!!!! It's gotta be fake news!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT