ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Ciaramella - is not a whistleblower

Imagine being a grown ass adult and using the words "deep state" unironically.

:joy::joy::joy:

Reminder to everyone that @Sir Galahad is the same stupid sack of racist shit that thought the democrats were running a pedo ring out of the basement of a DC Area pizza parlor that doesn't even have a basement.

edit:
its the exact same link that crazy posted...
[roll][roll][roll]

hoooooooooly shit this is legit amazing. Ya'll are seriously dumber than a pile of rocks.

Imagine being a grown ass adult and using the words "deep state" unironically.

Reminder to everyone that @Sir Galahad is the same stupid sack of racist shit that thought the democrats were running a pedo ring out of the basement of a DC Area pizza parlor that doesn't even have a basement.

edit:

[roll][roll][roll]

hoooooooooly shit this is legit amazing. Ya'll are seriously dumber than a pile of rocks.

Imagine grown adults calling themselves woke. Easier term is lazy slackers.

Reactions: UCFWayne
its the exact same link that crazy posted...
By the way, doesn’t change the FACT that is guy is just another insider that has an agenda to push. The FACT that he also worked with two current Schiff staffers shows the coordinated effort of Schiff. As I said from the very beginning, he was no whistleblower, this was laid out for a long time. If not Ukraine, it would have been another call. Remember Trumps calls with other leaders were being leaked last year, no doubt this douche was doing that was well. He deserves to be brought up for treason.

By the way, doesn’t change the FACT that is guy is just another insider that has an agenda to push. The FACT that he also worked with two current Schiff staffers shows the coordinated effort of Schiff. As I said from the very beginning, he was no whistleblower, this was laid out for a long time. If not Ukraine, it would have been another call. Remember Trumps calls with other leaders were being leaked last year, no doubt this douche was doing that was well. He deserves to be brought up for treason.
The whistleblower is a 'douche' who 'had an agenda' and 'deserves to be brought up for treason'???!? Seriously?

Responding to you is like responding to a Second Grader. FACT: Trump was observed by a bunch of people violating his oath to defend the Constitution. FACT: A 'whistleblower' reported it. FACT: A number of the people involved have confirmed it.

But this is really about the secret scheming of Adam Schiff??? Good grief.

I think I remember reading that Sir G has a good amount of money because his wifes family is rich or something and he's the exact poster child that you don't need to be smart to get rich in America, you just need a rich family. His posts read like all the other 80 IQ maga folk at trump rallies and he routinely falls for hoax conspiracy theories. In all honestly he's proof that no matter how dumb you are, you'll be able to be "successful" if you're a boomer and your family has money.

I think I remember reading that Sir G has a good amount of money because his wifes family is rich or something and he's the exact poster child that you don't need to be smart to get rich in America, you just need a rich family. His posts read like all the other 80 IQ maga folk at trump rallies and he routinely falls for hoax conspiracy theories. In all honestly he's proof that no matter how dumb you are, you'll be able to be "successful" if you're a boomer and your family has money.

Summed it up rather well

Hey @Sir Galahad you might be on to something with this deep state/pizza parlor/black kids burning down that school info.

You should take some precautions to keep the government from tracking you since you have all the answers, I recommend the following to be safe:

0aqon0ncebw31.png

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Legit question: how does one become a whistleblower in Washington without an agenda to push? Everyone in that city has ties to D's and/or R's and, thus, could be deemed as having an "agenda". I mean, hell, even if I was a Trump whistleblower you could say that I have an agenda because some of my family has donated to Democratic candidates/nominees/elected officials and some have donated to Republican candidates/nominees/elected officials. Heck, my father worked on Goldwater's campaign in the 60's so I guess I better never "say something" if I "see/hear something".

Look, I'm not saying that this guy doesn't have an agenda - who knows for sure? - but, your confirmation that he does is because he has ties to two Schiff staffers? Seems like an awfully weak argument iyam.

Last edited:
Legit question: how does one become a whistleblower in Washington without an agenda to push? Everyone in that city has ties to D's and/or R's and, thus, could be deemed as having an "agenda". I mean, hell, even if I was a Trump whistleblower you could say that I have an agenda because some of my family has donated to Democratic candidates/nominees/elected officials and some have donated to Republican candidates/nominees/elected officials. Heck, my father worked on Goldwater's campaign in the 60's so I guess I better "say something" if I "see/hear something".

Look, I'm not saying that this guy doesn't have an agenda - who knows for sure? - but, your confirmation that he does is because he has ties to two Schiff staffers? Seems like an awfully weak argument iyam.

Even if he does have an agenda, unless he is just flat out making this up, which doesn't appear to be the case, then I fail to see why it matters. What matters are the facts of what happened, and this guys "agenda" doesn't change those facts.

havent you admitted to your own family having a lot of money? doesnt you grandma have like $2 million in savings? i seem to recall you saying that wasnt a lot.

Even if he does have an agenda, unless he is just flat out making this up, which doesn't appear to be the case, then I fail to see why it matters.
Of course it doesn't matter!!! But when the whistleblower's account can't be refuted, the idea is to characterize him as a wild-eyed liberal who has it out for Trump. Then the story can be painted as "typical Beltway politics" rather than the serious abuse of power that it is. If it's the 'same old, same old,' then Trump is able to survive being voted out of office for all the stupid crap he's doing.

And that's all that is needed to win the day because the Red Hats have told us Trump will win reelection by a landslide. Yippie-tie-yo, baby!!!

havent you admitted to your own family having a lot of money? doesnt you grandma have like $2 million in savings? i seem to recall you saying that wasnt a lot.
Yeah, I'm successful... I'm a straight, white, christian, male who was raised by a family that is fairly well off. That's exactly my point. It would be very hard for me to struggle in life. I don't ever claim that its because I'm smarter than anyone else or because I work harder than poor people.

Graduated UCF in 2000. I'm not that old lol. Go ahead and continue your hate though.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you could blame leaded gasoline for lowering your IQ....now what is your excuse?

Imagine grown adults calling themselves Trump supporters out loud.

yeah it rates right there with Epstein killed himself. Biden not doing quid pro quo/bribe when firing prosecutor looking into his son, and Hillary having her server bleach bit and destroying all the sim cards out of old phones was not obstruction of justice.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Beta males on message boards

Hoooooly shit you are a fuking joke.

[roll][roll]

Imagine being such a little bitch you use the words "beta male" unironically. This is why I love this board. Stupid sacks of shit providing endless hours of free comedy.

Yeah, I'm successful... I'm a straight, white, christian, male who was raised by a family that is fairly well off. That's exactly my point. It would be very hard for me to struggle in life. I don't ever claim that its because I'm smarter than anyone else or because I work harder than poor people.
lol at $2 million dollars only being "fairly well off." you are exactly the people that bernie hates, the 1%.

i think we need to tax you at 70%. in fact, i know you are all for this as youve claimed in the past. the great news is you can simply write a check to the us treasury department to make up the amount from your tax return. i can set up a webex after the new year once your taxes are done and we can do the math together. Im sure youll feel much better at writing that check! i look forward to it. shall we say mid feb?

lol at $2 million dollars only being "fairly well off." you are exactly the people that bernie hates, the 1%.

i think we need to tax you at 70%. in fact, i know you are all for this as youve claimed in the past. the great news is you can simply write a check to the us treasury department to make up the amount from your tax return. i can set up a webex after the new year once your taxes are done and we can do the math together. Im sure youll feel much better at writing that check! i look forward to it. shall we say mid feb?

Take his money until he is down to the standard savings level. Maybe let him keep $100k as his fair share. Maybe...the government needs to decide though.

Take his money until he is down to the standard savings level. Maybe let him keep $100k as his fair share. Maybe...the government needs to decide though.
gov should definitely decide to do what is best with his familys money that they stole from other hard working people who were likely minorities.

chicken and his rich white straight family are the worst kind of people. they should be ashamed of themselves.

lol at $2 million dollars only being "fairly well off." you are exactly the people that bernie hates, the 1%. i think we need to tax you at 70%.
The irony of a Wanna-be 1 Percenter laughingly asking for more taxes from a Real 1 Percenter is priceless. :)

My grandma shouldnt have $2M. She doesn't need it, she hasn't paid taxes on it and she isn't spending it. While I support taxing people like that who have a small amount of wealth, unfortunately the person I'm supporting for president is only interested in taxing the wealth of $50,000,000 and above and only at 2%.

Such a small tax only pays for childcare for every baby in america from birth to K. It also only eliminates 95% of student loaned debt. Imagine what a more aggressive tax plan would accomplish.

It cracks me up that Wayne thinks a retirement account of 2M is some sort of elite. That's a lifetime of savings and is also probably what Bezos makes each day.

He is focused on the wrong "elite."

Reactions: NinjaKnight
My grandma shouldnt have $2M. She doesn't need it, she hasn't paid taxes on it and she isn't spending it. While I support taxing people like that who have a small amount of wealth, unfortunately the person I'm supporting for president is only interested in taxing the wealth of $50,000,000 and above and only at 2%.

Such a small tax only pays for childcare for every baby in america from birth to K. It also only eliminates 95% of student loaned debt. Imagine what a more aggressive tax plan would accomplish.

Imagine being such a shit human being that you openly profess to wanting to confiscate money your own elderly grandmother who saved for decades in order to retire and eventually pass money down to her own family. Money that has already been taxed multiple times.

You’re a goddamn lunatic. And a hypocrite since when this money someday flows to you as inheritance I Guarentee you won’t write it all over to the IRS

It cracks me up that Wayne thinks a retirement account of 2M is some sort of elite. That's a lifetime of savings and is also probably what Bezos makes each day.

He is focused on the wrong "elite."
if you want, we can all join a conference call and we can help your grandmother write a check to the treasury department come tax time. the gov knows what to do best with that money.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
if you want, we can all join a conference call and we can help your grandmother write a check to the treasury department come tax time. the gov knows what to do best with that money.
This is too perfect. One person should donate to the government vs. fixing the issue via tax law.

This is too perfect. One person should donate to the government vs. fixing the issue via tax law.
you literally said she doesnt need the money. she likely stole that money off of hard working minorities.

what about instead of writing a check to the gov, why not a charity that helps minorities? maybe we could do a search for a good charity. would you consider that?

you literally said she doesnt need the money. she likely stole that money off of hard working minorities.

what about instead of writing a check to the gov, why not a charity that helps minorities? maybe we could do a search for a good charity. would you consider that?
Why does someone like you who's obviously struggling financially keep supporting the party that changes the rules so the ultra wealthy can get richer? You're going to benefit dramatically when we elect Warren. Why are you voting against your own interest?

Why does someone like you who's obviously struggling financially keep supporting the party that changes the rules so the ultra wealthy can get richer? You're going to benefit dramatically when we elect Warren. Why are you voting against your own interest?

He's not a dumbass like you who believes that she can install a MFA plan while not taxing the middle class one cent. That's why.

And that's before even considering that an award winning Emory PhD economist just released a study trashing the entire "cost savings" premise of MFA as a lie.

thank you for making my afternoon better. i had a good laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT