http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings

I think this was posted before

We are at 9.0 wins
Cows at 7.4 wins
Memphis 9.7 wins? No way
Pitt. 4.5
North Carolina. 6.4
FAU. 7.7

Not sure if that includes the CCG and a Bowl game.

Games we COULD lose IMO:

at North Carolina, Pitt, at Memphis, FAU, Navy, CCG, a Bowl game.

However, we COULD win them all.

Last edited:
We COULD lose, doesn’t mean we will. It’s just a list since we were predicted at 9 wins.

This is my guess as to who we could lose to. My heart tells me we can go undefeated again but my brain knows it's way harder than just being the better team.

Reactions: Mikesi
What is the Memphis circle jerk about? They lost two of the best players in school history and have no QB or the ability/desire to play defense.

Same thing with FAU, they don't have the talent to beat the champs
You might want to read up on Memphis’ qb situation. It’s better than you think

Reactions: Mikesi
Memphis couldn't beat us with the veteran players they had this year and we gave them 2 chances.
FAU is not going to have the defense to stop us.
It’s on the road. That may make it a little more
challenging. For whatever reason the so called experts think that they will be good. Possibly because they kept their coach

What is the Memphis circle jerk about? They lost two of the best players in school history and have no QB or the ability/desire to play defense.

Same thing with FAU, they don't have the talent to beat the champs
I Agee totally, why are we sweating
Memphis? There losing a ton of production on both sides

Memphis still has 4 Qb's battling for the starting spot coming out of Spring(splitting reps). Either they have 4 absolute studs or they have 4 guys that can't separate themselves from everyone else.

Memphis still has 4 Qb's battling for the starting spot coming out of Spring(splitting reps). Either they have 4 absolute studs or they have 4 guys that can't separate themselves from everyone else.
Most coaches that don’t have a starter from previous year don’t name a starter until late Fall so kids don’t transfer. If a guy gets job 2 may transfer tomorrow. Make it as late as possible so kid may wait it out.

Most coaches that don’t have a starter from previous year don’t name a starter until late Fall so kids don’t transfer. If a guy gets job 2 may transfer tomorrow. Make it as late as possible so kid may wait it out.

True, but 4? Somebody would have an indication on who is leading the race. By everything I could find, no one has any idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT