ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN.com not covering College Baseball

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
Does that alone cause you to not follow the Sport?

If Espn posted scores, gamecast, and espn3 streams to almost every game I would probably follow it more than College Basketball.

Reactions: Ace of Knights
I would watch if they changed the rules a bit. Maybe get rid of that bat and have them run with the ball. Maybe make the field more rectangular around 100 meters length or so. And let them hit each other too :sunglasses:

I’m a seam head naturally. I’ve never really cared about b-ball college or pro. Obviously I hope UCF does well and watch tournament games when they’re in them. But otherwise I just don’t care a lot.

I wish UCF baseball got more coverage altogether. They’re consistently a good squad and I love what Lovelady is doing. I couldn’t stand Rooney though. If UCF baseball games were broadcast anywhere I would watch them all the time.

Reactions: 80'sKnight
ESPN coverage of college baseball has always been a joke. D1baseball.com has always been the best site for scores, schedules, rankings, etc but it's now a pay site so baseball America is about the only option and it ain't much.

but their website doesn't even cover the scores for regular season.
See "College Sports" on the ESPN website. The scores are there.

Yes, I wish there were more upfront coverage and broadcasts, but at least one can get scores somewhere besides NCAA.com.

Partially(/largely?) due to the coverage issue, I just don't follow college baseball until the postseason. (For me, the same is true for college basketball, too.)

See "College Sports" on the ESPN website. The scores are there.

Yes, I wish there were more upfront coverage and broadcasts, but at least one can get scores somewhere besides NCAA.com.

Partially(/largely?) due to the coverage issue, I just don't follow college baseball until the postseason. (For me, the same is true for college basketball, too.)

If you get into it, college baseball is nearly as fun as college football. Going to games is a good time and it's not nearly as intense as going to football games, it's just a relaxed atmosphere and really enjoyable. If you guys ever get the chance to go to a CWS game I would highly recommend it, even if your team isn't playing.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
If you get into it, college baseball is nearly as fun as college football. Going to games is a good time and it's not nearly as intense as going to football games, it's just a relaxed atmosphere and really enjoyable. If you guys ever get the chance to go to a CWS game I would highly recommend it, even if your team isn't playing.
If you are passionate enough about painting custom projection screens it is just as entertaining to get a glass smooth finish, watching it dry is exciting. ive been to one baseball game maybe two in my entire life. they were saltdogs and was quite boring. ill stick to watching games that are played in omaha in july :D

I absolutely hope to get to Omaha for CWS sometime. I have enjoyed a lot of CWS on TV over the years.

I agree with this. Even though every game means so much more college football games are stressful when the expectations get raised[laughing]. College Baseball, Spring Training, and MLB have much a much more laid back & enjoyable vibe to them. MLB also usually has the best beer and food selection out of of Major Pro Leagues

Reactions: clmssun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT