ADVERTISEMENT

Excited about the TE Group

KnightVision82

Diamond Knight
Jan 26, 2004
Great interview by Brandon on the tight end with the unspeakable name JH :)

I believe this group is going to step up nicely for our team with transfers and youth maturing under Heup's offense.

Danny White did a nice job bringing in Heup and Heup has built a great staff. Time will tell if their better than the last or perfect for what we needed at this stage in UCF's history.

Forget about Politics and 2020, let's focus on 2018 and running the table again :)

Great interview by Brandon on the tight end with the unspeakable name JH :)

I believe this group is going to step up nicely for our team with transfers and youth maturing under Heup's offense.

Danny White did a nice job bringing in Heup and Heup has built a great staff. Time will tell if their better than the last or perfect for what we needed at this stage in UCF's history.

Forget about Politics and 2020, let's focus on 2018 and running the table again :)

Jake is gonna be a stud!

2018 is going to be interesting. I can't make the spring game so hopefully you guys can recap it. I think the coaching staff is an upgrade from last one. Frost regime seems like they were flying by the seat of their pants. Heupel seems to already have it down and figured out. At least that is my impression. Go knights!

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi
2018 is going to be interesting. I can't make the spring game so hopefully you guys can recap it. I think the coaching staff is an upgrade from last one. Frost regime seems like they were flying by the seat of their pants. Heupel seems to already have it down and figured out. At least that is my impression. Go knights!
The one thing that i can tell you is that Heupel is coming across as having a higher football IQ than Frost IMO. However, Frost is a great motivator and leader. Hard to be as passionate as Frost was, so we will see what attributes are most important to have a successful football team.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT