ADVERTISEMENT

F*** Scott Frost

Some of the top 10 threads on there:

1). How much snow will we get this year?

2). Why is UCF so good and we suck?

3) Trolling 101: free lessons here

4) How do we assassinate Mikesi

5). Tractor for sale

6). How fast does corn grow when it’s under 20 degrees

7). Is the Frosty love wearing off?

8). Why are so many players transferring?

9). Iowa sucks

10). I’m Ok with UCF, but hate their fans

[roll]

Reactions: Mikesi
We know one thing. You must have big balls

It takes a big pair to embarrass yourself being a fan of a 4-8 team and talking smack

That’s pathetic! Can you at least come back after you go .500 or beat a MAC school? Maybe we will then take you seriously

[roll]

You’re just jealous. How many games has your team lost in the past two years? If it’s greater than zero you suck.

I'm a Knight, bruhs.

You two figure it out.

Frost has to prove himself to NGEbraska. No one else. He proved himself at UCF, but he’s a mediocre and inexperienced, yet improved Gameday coach.

He’s being paid 5 million a year to be the savior. So far he’s changed the culture, improved the offense and instilled hope. The team was still 4-8.

The next 1-3 years will tell us more. However, once again, if he’s not going to CCG’s, being competitive in it and going 10-2 fairly regularly, he’s a failure.

Yes. A mediocre coach leads a team to an undefeated season and national title. A feat that has rarely been accomplished, if ever.

Yes. A mediocre coach leads a team to an undefeated season and national title. A feat that has rarely been accomplished, if ever.
Conveniently, you didn’t read or address anything that I wrote. Where did I say that he was a MEDIOCRE COACH? He has been a mediocre GAMEDAY coach at best at NGEbraska and you know it.

Additionally, stop it with the undefeated National Championship BS. Now, you’re conveniently recognizing it, right?

You know damn well that you can do that one year and be fired 2-3 years later if the circumstances change.

Do I have to look up the list of coaches? Is it even necessary? It was at least as much of UCF’s roster and those players as it was Frost. He did recruit well (Florida), change the offense, and change the culture here.

Will it be good enough for NGEbraska? It’s apples and oranges. So far he went 4-8.

We just did a complete circle.

Last edited:
Conveniently, you didn’t read or address anything that I wrote. Where did I say that he was a MEDIOCRE COACH? He has been a mediocre GAMEDAY coach at best at NGEbraska and you know it.

Additionally, stop it with the undefeated National Championship BS. Now, you’re conveniently recognizing it, right?

You know damn well that you can do that one year and be fired 2-3 years later if the circumstances change.

Do I have to look up the list of coaches? Is it even necessary? It was at least as much of UCF’s roster and those players as it was Frost. He did recruit well (Florida), change the offense, and change the culture here.

Will it be good enough for NGEbraska? It’s apples and oranges. So far he went 4-8.

We just did a complete circle.

I don't agree that he was a mediocre gameday coach. There were 2 games where he had questionable gameclock management, but thats about it. All things considered he did pretty good as evidenced by the last half of the season. What's a coach supposed to do when he starts out with zero depth on offense? You keep your 1st string out there and try to protect their health. That doesn't facilitate opening up the playbook.

I will agree on the undefeated season BUT not on the National Title. while I will always maintain that UCF should have had a shot at the CFB Playoff.

again the CFB Playoff may be screwed up. BUT it's STILL is the only way a National Champion is determined.

I will agree on the undefeated season BUT not on the National Title. while I will always maintain that UCF should have had a shot at the CFB Playoff.

again the CFB Playoff may be screwed up. BUT it's STILL is the only way a National Champion is determined.
Couldn't disagree more. MNCs have always been and still are completely subjective. No single poll has more credibility than any other, some just have fancier trophies.

Not correct. The creation of the CFI did not repeal or replace the other selectors.

hawkeyereport. is where they hang out telling hawkeye posters about how great they are going to be.

Sounds to me like those dudes need to slow their roles, if what you say is true.

Or, they are just being optimistic. Oh, the horror of that.

from my vantage point they will have a long way to go just to catch Iowa.
Iowa will have 2 AA coming back and 6 All BT players back. and return these that were the top Skill players by their grades this fall on offense
JR QB Stanley
RSSO RB Young
SO RB Sargeant
SO RB Kelly-Martin
SO WR Brandon Smith
SO WR Smith-Marsette
RSSO TE Hockenson 2nd Team AA and Mackey Award winner
on defense these return
RSJR DE Anthony Nelson tied for the lead in sacks with 10
SO DE Eppenesa tied for the lead in sacks with 10 from a defense that tied for 1st in the FBS in total sacks.
DT JR Lattimore
OLB RSSO Niemann
MLB JR Welch
WLB RSFR Colbert
CB SO Hankins
CB RSJR Ojemudia
SS JR Hooker
FS SO Stone

that is what is returning from a top 10 defense. the offense is also returning both Tackles that were a RSSO and a True SO.

this is what Frosty has to over come just in Iowa.

Purdue class ranking so far is 24th
Wisconsin class ranking is 25th

not exactly garbage class rankings
Iowa's class only has 16 recruits is 45th by Rivals, 37th by 247 and 31st by ESPN. it looks like their class will have between 20 and 22 at most,

With all of that impressive talent you listed, Iowa still needed a last second field goal AT HOME to beat a Nebraska team that is underdeveloped, has little quality depth, and is on it's 3rd head coach in 5 years.

Oh, and Nebraska played an injured true freshman QB (who hadn't played in game since 2016) to boot.

Last edited:
I don't agree that he was a mediocre gameday coach. There were 2 games where he had questionable gameclock management, but thats about it. All things considered he did pretty good as evidenced by the last half of the season. What's a coach supposed to do when he starts out with zero depth on offense? You keep your 1st string out there and try to protect their health. That doesn't facilitate opening up the playbook.
There were at least a few 4th down calls, TD vs field goal attempt decisions, and clock management issues that were inexcusable. 2-3 games is A LOT in college football. There may have been another game or 2, but I haven’t followed NGEbraska close enough as they mirrored our schedule at times.

The NCAA disagrees with you. Check the record book bro.

Sounds to me like those dudes need to slow their roles, if what you say is true.

With all of that impressive talent you listed, Iowa still needed a last second field goal AT HOME to beat a Nebraska team that is underdeveloped, has little quality depth, and is on it's 3rd head coach in 5 years.

Oh, and Nebraska played an injured true freshman QB (who hadn't played in game since 2016) to boot.
look again most of those were were these by year class
RSSO TE Hockenson Mackey Award winner 2nd Team AA by one service and 1st Team AA by the AP. is returning
JR TE Fant 3rd Team AA is going pro
JR SS Hooker 2nd team AA is returning
then Iowa returns these for their top Skill players
JR QB Stanley
RSSO RB Young
SO RB IKM who missed 5 games due to injuries
SO RB Sargeant who led the team in rushing
SO WR Smith-Marsette
SO WR Brandon Smith
these were also
LT RSSO Jackson
RT SO Wirfs

that makes 8 RSSO/SO returning on offense
the defense lost just 2 SR Defensive players that finished in the top 10 in total defense, this seasons team was loaded with underclassmen. these were the starters by year class
CB SO Hankins
CB FR Brents/JR Ojemudia
SS JR Hooker
FR SO Stone/RSSR Gervase
WLB RSFR Colbert
MLB JR Welch/RSSR Hockady/JR Jones these constantly rotated due to injuries
OLB RSSO Niemann/RSSO Wade
DE RSJR Anthony Nelson who tied for 1st in sacks with 10
DE SO Epenesa who was the backup to RSSR Hesse.. tied for 1st in Sacks with 10
both of these were tied for 8th in the FBS
DT JR Lattimore
lose DT RSSR Matt Nelson these look to be battling out to replace him
RSJR Rieff
RSSO Nixon JUCO top 50
RSFR Linderbaum US Army AA

the defense brings back 9 starters
the offense return 8 starters.
as a whole they returns 17 starters. and more importantly their QB who is projected to be the 9th QB taken in the 2019 draft if he had come out.

under KF Iowa players improve year over year.

also since Nebbie fans like to brag about their Star ranking QB FR Petras was a 4* out of California that RS'd.

Iowa passed up a couple FG's by going for the 1st down on 4th down. they just kick those FG's they don't need that last 2nd FG to win.

also in the past Nebraska has had better success in Kinnick.

My favorite thing is that not only does frost have ZERO recruits from FL this cycle, but he can’t keep the FL recruits he signed in prior years

My favorite thing is that not only does frost have ZERO recruits from FL this cycle, but he can’t keep the FL recruits he signed in prior years
It takes a special kid to play in NGEbraska. In 2018, playing for NGEbraska isn’t cool to most Florida and California kids. It’s a different culture. The glory years were just too long ago. Outside of football, it’s just too cold and dreary and the women aren’t hot. There’s nothing to do that interests these kids. No beach, outdoor volleyball, pools, etc. It’s an ugly dump. The downtown is not exciting.

They were very lucky to get a stud QB in Adrian Martinez. That’s all Frost.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
It takes a special kid to play in NGEbraska. In 2018, playing for NGEbraska isn’t cool to most Florida and California kids. It’s a different culture. The glory years were just too long ago. Outside of football, it’s just too cold and dreary and the women aren’t hot. There’s nothing to do that interests these kids. No beach, outdoor volleyball, pools, etc. It’s an ugly dump. The downtown is not exciting.

Keep being the ignorant waste of butt mucus that you are.

Lincoln is a nice town. Been there for a game or two, and at least they can fill a real stadium unlike us Knights. Their game day atmosphere is far and away better than anything our state of Florida can provide for college football.

I'll agree, it does take a special player to go there..... it takes a man, not a scared little bitch, to play big boy football.

If going to Disney world is where it's at to players, then maybe you'll figure out why UCF is not relevant and can't make the playoffs, even after 2 straight undefeated seasons.

Reactions: huskersoup
Keep being the ignorant waste of butt mucus that you are.

Lincoln is a nice town. Been there for a game or two, and at least they can fill a real stadium unlike us Knights. Their game day atmosphere is far and away better than anything our state of Florida can provide for college football.

I'll agree, it does take a special player to go there..... it takes a man, not a scared little bitch, to play big boy football.

If going to Disney world is where it's at to players, then maybe you'll figure out why UCF is not relevant and can't make the playoffs, even after 2 straight undefeated seasons.
Trolling at 2:00 A.M. on another teams board you pathetic loser?

Lincoln, NGEbraska is the armpit of the earth
Someone should wipe it off the map. It’s a flyover city and state that nobody cares to vist
It’s a dump. Florida kids despise it. That’s why the population is so stagnant compared to places that are relevant

NGEbraska football is a dumpster fire. Recruits were born after NGEbraska last won a conference championship, let alone a Natty. NGEbraska has a 0.000000000% chance of making the playoffs and isn’t even in the CONVERSATION.

Funny that you mentioned “Gameday atmosphere.” Where was ESPN’s Gameday this year??? That’s right. UCF. A record crowd at that. Lincoln, NGEbraska??? Uh.....:.: no

Major fail chump

The reason that you’re hear is because you’re jealous, envious and want to be like us

We are one of the most relevant teams in college football right now and you know it. That’s why you are here. No other reason. If you don’t know it, it’s simply because you are living in your mother’s basement like most trolls

Last edited:
Beautiful

DrkijynU4AAkIv5.jpg

[roll]

The top 4 ranked classes have a total of 6 from florida, 3 of them only have 1 each. Georgia produced much better talent this year than Florida.

Reactions: Old_Gold_Knight

They were very lucky to get a stud QB in Adrian Martinez. That’s all Frost.

Think about what you just wrote. Would you rather have kids join your team because of football, or for social excitement? Give me the football player every time.

Reactions: Old_Gold_Knight
they are a reputable source and I congratulate UCF for being recognized.
now its time for the CFB Committee to get their act together, I will also say that what Frost did was a result of the past coaches recruits.

1 question what happened to make UCF to 0-12? this has to be considered since UCF had these for seasons before that season in 2015
2014 7-1 T-1st in the AAC 9-4 overall
2013 8-0 1st in the AAC 12-1
2012 7-1 1st Conference USA East Division

twice they finished 1st in the AAC before that 0-12 season. will someone please explain what happened?

like I keep stating Frost did not start a winning culture for your team as it had already been in place.

Reactions: Knight Strength
they are a reputable source and I congratulate UCF for being recognized.
now its time for the CFB Committee to get their act together, I will also say that what Frost did was a result of the past coaches recruits.

1 question what happened to make UCF to 0-12? this has to be considered since UCF had these for seasons before that season in 2015
2014 7-1 T-1st in the AAC 9-4 overall
2013 8-0 1st in the AAC 12-1
2012 7-1 1st Conference USA East Division

twice they finished 1st in the AAC before that 0-12 season. will someone please explain what happened?

like I keep stating Frost did not start a winning culture for your team as it had already been in place.
A lot of things happened. Most notably our head coach was also serving as our athletic director, and literally quit halfway through the season lol. Completely asinine. Others can explain better than me. I just want to say I felt bad for the players but I still enjoyed going to the games that year. Plus it gives an extra sweetness to our current success.

Trolling at .... on another teams board you pathetic loser?

Just because you can't handle the truth it doesn't make it a troll job.

I'm on my team's board.

Classic.

Yet you posted 2 responses to mine at 2:30ish.

Lincoln, NGEbraska is the armpit of the earth

Uh huh. While it's not the Paris of the Midwest, it certainly doesn't take a backseat to some of the sh!tholes we have in Florida.

Lincoln is regularly regarded as one of the best cities in the US to live.

Florida kids despise it.

Uh huh.....Better check on that. I believe that Frost snagged like 7 Floridians for their 2018 recruiting class.

You're too stupid to even troll effectively.

NGEbraska has a 0.000000000% chance of making the playoffs and isn’t even in the CONVERSATION.

Which is the exact same percentage as our beloved Knights.

We are one of the most relevant teams in college football right now and you know it.

Yet still can't get a sniff at the playoffs. <sigh>

If you don’t know it, it’s simply because you are living in your mother’s basement like most trolls

Lol. Nice try. Your stupidity really is an amazement.

Last edited:
look again most of those were were these by year class
RSSO TE Hockenson Mackey Award winner 2nd Team AA by one service and 1st Team AA by the AP. is returning
JR TE Fant 3rd Team AA is going pro
JR SS Hooker 2nd team AA is returning
then Iowa returns these for their top Skill players
JR QB Stanley
RSSO RB Young
SO RB IKM who missed 5 games due to injuries
SO RB Sargeant who led the team in rushing
SO WR Smith-Marsette
SO WR Brandon Smith
these were also
LT RSSO Jackson
RT SO Wirfs

that makes 8 RSSO/SO returning on offense
the defense lost just 2 SR Defensive players that finished in the top 10 in total defense, this seasons team was loaded with underclassmen. these were the starters by year class
CB SO Hankins
CB FR Brents/JR Ojemudia
SS JR Hooker
FR SO Stone/RSSR Gervase
WLB RSFR Colbert
MLB JR Welch/RSSR Hockady/JR Jones these constantly rotated due to injuries
OLB RSSO Niemann/RSSO Wade
DE RSJR Anthony Nelson who tied for 1st in sacks with 10
DE SO Epenesa who was the backup to RSSR Hesse.. tied for 1st in Sacks with 10
both of these were tied for 8th in the FBS
DT JR Lattimore
lose DT RSSR Matt Nelson these look to be battling out to replace him
RSJR Rieff
RSSO Nixon JUCO top 50
RSFR Linderbaum US Army AA

the defense brings back 9 starters
the offense return 8 starters.
as a whole they returns 17 starters. and more importantly their QB who is projected to be the 9th QB taken in the 2019 draft if he had come out.

under KF Iowa players improve year over year.

also since Nebbie fans like to brag about their Star ranking QB FR Petras was a 4* out of California that RS'd.

Iowa had a stout defense, but it's not like the offenses they were facing were some of the tops in college football.

And Iowa's offense is below the middle of the pack, even with all that talent. What happens if Hock or Stanley follow Fant into the NFL?

And their special teams aren't anything special, especially the punt team.

Last edited:
Whoa. Too much to read, but I agree with OP. F Scott Frost big time. Don’t care what he did before he turned into a back stabbing snake, that doesn’t change the fact that he is a back stabbing snake

Uh huh.....Better check on that. I believe that Frost snagged like 7 Floridians for their 2018 recruiting class.
And most have either transferred or soon will
Once they get a little more of the NGEbraska stench. 0 Florida recruits in 2019.

Think about what you just wrote. Would you rather have kids join your team because of football, or for social excitement? Give me the football player every time.
Well.., you’re 4-8 for 2 consecutive seasons, so obviously, you’re not getting kids who can play football OR enjoy social excitement

18 year old college football players don’t play football 24/7. They do things outside of football too. Obviously, you don’t follow UCF, but only live on our board

Hahahahahahahahaha. [roll][roll][roll]

Maybe for cockroaches and trolls.

Then why is the population so low? Major fail. Link?

Boy you are stupid.

Obviously it's subjective, but there are many publications/websites that list Midwest cities as some of the best to live in. Here are a just a couple:

https://www.newsweek.com/best-american-cities-raise-family-1106807?page=4

https://livability.com/list/top-100-best-places-to-live/2018/10?page=1

Midwesterners are glad that ignorant people like you haven't caught on to it.

And most have either transferred or soon will
Once they get a little more of the NGEbraska stench.

1 out of 7 isn't most.

Bright as pudding, are you.

But I really don't care about Nebraska's recruiting, not sure why your so obsessed with them.

I’m up that late working. It’s our board. What’s your pathetic excuse loser?

Weird that you're wanting to know what a dude is doing in the early hours of the morning.

Since you asked, if you'd have been home and not working, you would have heard me just get done delivering multiple orgasms to your mom. Good set of lungs on that old hag. I grabbed my phone just before heading out the door, and I noticed your post so I responded.

Just a bit of advice, you probably shouldn't be messing around on message boards when you should be working. The drunks want their chalupas and burrito supremes, they'll get pissed it you hold up the line.

I'd hate to see you get fired. Jobs are tough to come by for someone with your lack of intelligence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT