ADVERTISEMENT

Fact check: Trump's (Pychos') false claim on PR deaths

You're joking right? Are you saying these things in hopes that we can't scroll up 15 messages and find what you said?

Nice try but there is a Grand Canyon-wide difference between what you said I wrote and what I actually posted.

Now if you want to move past your 'straw man' quote to the one I actually posted 15 messages back, be my guest. I'm sure you know much more about its 'true' meaning than moi, the actual author. :)

Nice try but there is a Grand Canyon-wide difference between what you said I wrote and what I actually posted.

Now if you want to move past your 'straw man' quote to the one I actually posted 15 messages back, be my guest. I'm sure you know much more about its 'true' meaning than moi, the actual author. :)

Ok bud. You’re caught and embarrassed - it’s fine

Go for it, dude! :)

If you wanna talk embarrassment, you might want to reread some of 'the gems' you've posted in this thread.

I did not assert that FEMA is responsible for restoring power so I score that one big embarrassment for you and zero for me

I like how you’re always whining about civility here yet you’re utterly incapable of admitting when you’re wrong. Quite the charade you’ve got going

Reactions: UCFWayne
Neither did I. But, unlike you, I didn't post this intellectual dandy:

You did and you’re just lying. You’re embarrassed and bringing up posts from people who also think like you, and use “retard” as an insult

What great company you keep

You did and you’re just lying. You’re embarrassed and bringing up posts from people who also think like you, and use “retard” as an insult

What great company you keep

So let me get this straight: I think like another poster who once used a derogatory word as an insult?

Wow, what a ZINGER, 85!!! :smiley:

When 85 starts attacking the messenger, it's a telltale sign he's essentially waving the White Flag.

But one thing I'll say about Trump defenders, it's a hell of a tough job defending his hubris. The very notion that a President would boast about his 'unsung success' in PR where homes were damaged and many lives were lost is beyond the pale.

When 85 starts attacking the messenger, it's a telltale sign he's essentially waving the White Flag.

But one thing I'll say about Trump defenders, it's a hell of a tough job defending his hubris. The very notion that a President would boast about his 'unsung success' in PR where homes were damaged and many lives were lost is beyond the pale.

lol. Hombre, you got caught asserting that FEMA failed since they didn't restore power to the island. You clearly thought it was their job, and now you're just a tiny bit butthurt and projecting here.

As I said, it's ok to be wrong which you were here. Just admit it - it's good for the soul.

I did not assert that FEMA is responsible for restoring power so I score that one big embarrassment for you and zero for me

I like how you’re always whining about civility here yet you’re utterly incapable of admitting when you’re wrong. Quite the charade you’ve got going
got another person in the same thread incapable of admitting exactly what they said when it can easily be quoted. sad really

got another person in the same thread incapable of admitting exactly what they said when it can easily be quoted. sad really

Are you really that stupid that you can’t Comprehend that I said you were shook and fragile when other people said things about trump’s tweets—not you wanting factual numbers? Are you?

Can someone me tell me who DaShickater is this time. I’ve lost count of all the revolving non paying members names.

Can someone me tell me who DaShickater is this time. I’ve lost count of all the revolving non paying members names.

Just another leftie who responds to every single post with a non relevant redirect and some level of non funny snark, that he finds to be hilarious anyways.

Are you really that stupid that you can’t Comprehend that I said you were shook and fragile when other people said things about trump’s tweets—not you wanting factual numbers? Are you?
i laugh/cringe at almost all of trumps tweets but ok joe....

The US media will search and search for numbers until it fits the advertising-driven agenda. That's why we've had 'definitions' changed as of late -- to artificially increase numbers, and make things look worse.

Which is why I rely on NPR and PBS more and more. Because they aren't reporting based on advertising-dollars. Of course, according to the left-wing nutjobs these days, NPR and PBS are influenced by the Koch brothers.
The President of the United States taking issue with 3,000+ isn't because he's psychotic. And it's grossly irresponsible to even suggest anyone questioning those numbers are stupid or otherwise somehow deranged.

Which brings us to where we are headed in society. Where anyone who wants to make a facts-based argument that flies in the face of an agenda in the US media is somehow 'unfit' for any job. Which is why more and more researchers that differ with the left, especially those at the mercy of government or media-related funding, are literally faced with 'career suicide.'

I thought we learned this lesson after the Duke LaCrosse episode, when the first few reporters started to 'question' based on the facts. But it's only gotten worse. We're now 'inventing' numbers to fit an agenda, instead of sticking with the definitions always used before. And we justifying those 'new numbers' however we see fit.

Which is why things like 'school shootings' seem to be going up, when -- in fact -- they are going down, as well as 'mass shootings' and other things. These allegedly 'deranged' people are the ones pointing out that the 're-definitions' are not comparable to different definitions, and other, basic realities of what kids learn in middle school physical science, and the basic, 'scientific method.'

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT