ADVERTISEMENT

FALL Camp has begun!! ⚔️🖤💛

I think that is going to be a really good OL if it holds up.

LT: Grable
LG: Jackson
C: Lee
RG: Pauole
RT: Swooboda
Which is why a lot of people think of an offensive line as the starting 5 + top 2 reserves for injuries.

Same with the Dline of starting 4 + 3 reserves that includes the rotations occurring during the game plus injury.

So how strong are we considering that?

Which is why a lot of people think of an offensive line as the starting 5 + top 2 reserves for injuries.

Same with the Dline of starting 4 + 3 reserves that includes the rotations occurring during the game plus injury.

So how strong are we considering that?

OL definitely took a hit with the Adrian Medley injury but my guess for the 2 top reserves would be OT Ed Collins (he has a lot of game experience) and G/C John Harris (portal guy who is more unknown).
DL should be solid with starters and depth. DT’s Barber, Hunter, Montalvo and Hester. DE’s TMB, Celiscar, McDaniel and put KT Thompson and Jamaal Johnson in there in pass rush situations if needed.

OL definitely took a hit with the Adrian Medley injury but my guess for the 2 top reserves would be OT Ed Collins (he has a lot of game experience) and G/C John Harris (portal guy who is more unknown).
DL should be solid with starters and depth. DT’s Barber, Hunter, Montalvo and Hester. DE’s TMB, Celiscar, McDaniel and put KT Thompson and Jamaal Johnson in there in pass rush situations if needed.
Need that O-line with our stacked running backs!

AM injury details?

Wow look at how slow that release is from Keene, he'll never play. He couldn't have possibly improved from last year.*
I mean, it is a long motion. Of course, there have been plenty of successful college QBs with long motions. We’ve even had one here.

Wow look at how slow that release is from Keene, he'll never play. He couldn't have possibly improved from last year.*
Well, he did bring it down to his right ass cheek and then windmill it like an outfielder. 🤷🏻‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT